Fluff

Together?

 

----------------------

"Feisty, eh?"

Luhan shot him a dirty look as he stood in his place, feet firmly planted on the ground, steady with his stance. The wind blew a refreshing and a generous amount of air to dishevel the Chinese’s hair a bit. As much as he wanted to enjoy the wind, he kept his eyes dead on the person in front him. How dare he, Luhan snarled.

 

The Chinese boy was walking out of his house after the preparations and fixing he had done. His driver was waiting for him outside and was supposed to be driving him to school today because he was running a weeny bit late to school. Shower took too much of his time than expected. He woke up in the good side the bed today and he just wanted to make the day go right.

 

Toda was the last day he'd go to school because of marriage preparations. The wedding was expected to be grand and very much out of the ordinary, according to his parents and his in-laws-well, the mothers, really. The marriage concept was mystic or enchanted. Luhan thought the concept needed lots of work but the mothers dismissively said to leave all the work to them. The young boy was not to complain because he didn't really have any idea about all the wedding things, so let the mothers handle.

 

He was going to jog a bit to hasten his pace to get to school fast when a huge weight was thrown upon his back. Luhan felt adrenaline course through his bloodlines because of the unexpected weight. Falling down on his , together with the person on his back, he groaned at the impact, as well as the person beneath him.

 

Turned out, it was Sehun. Normally Luhan would’ve forgiven him but the kid’s got to learn some things, like, for example, not jumping on anyone’s back.

 

“Yah! Do you think I’m strong enough to carry you on my back? What if I broke my spinal column and never be able to sit straight or stand.” Luhan reprimanded as he pulled himself up and dusting the imaginary specks of dirt on his pants.

“I was just playing around, yeobo. Don’t be so pricky.” Sehun merely said with a grin.

“And do you ever consider jumping on someone and nearly breaking his back playing around?”

“Hannie, you sound like you’re on your period. Calm down.” Sehun nonchalantly said, “Hey, how about we skip class and spend time together. After all, we’re not going to school tomorrow onwards so, might as well do it early.”

“You know what? You skip class yourself. I don’t want to because I’d like to spend the day with my friends since I won’t see them until the wedding.” Luhan snorted.

“Ouch, that hurt a spot. What about me?” Sehun whined.

Luhan fixed the wrinkles that had formed on his clothes and also his hair. “Well, you just have to wait for tomorrow to spend the time with me and besides, we’ll be together for as long as you want.”

“But I want to spend time with you today,”

“Sorry to hear that but I’d really like to spend this day with my friends.”

“Meanie” Sehun mumbled.

“Stop it, Sehun. I’m not falling for that. If you don’t want to go to school then be my guest. I’ll be leaving now.”

 

Luhan then started walking to the limo but before he could take two steps, he was being hoisted up to Sehun’s shoulders. The petite boy started wriggling, flailing his limbs, his way out of Sehun’s strong arms that was wrapped around his waist.

 

“Yah! Sehun! Put me down this instant.” Luhan demanded as he kept on flailing his arms and legs. “Ow!”

“Stop moving before I do this again.” Sehun said as he spanked Luhan by the . But then again, stubborn Luhan reigned. The petite boy kept up his charade until Sehun couldn’t take it any longer. “Aish. Fine.” The younger male placed down his lover on the ground and ruffled his hair but smirked as he saw Luhan’s annoyed expression.

 

“I hate you.” Luhan growled.

“I love you, too,” Sehun said cheekily with a very stupid grin plastered on flawless face.

 

Luhan hmpf-ed and turned to his heels, heading to the limo. He wasn’t going to let this slip, Luhan told himself. Luhan had his head tilted high in the air and Sehun found it cute and amusing. Sehun followed Luhan and when he was an inch away, he reached his hands to Luhan’s and gave it a light squeeze. Luhan reacted almost immediately and turned around.

“YAH!”

 

Feisty, eh?” Sehun smirked.

 

“Okay, Oh Sehun. If you don’t want to go to school, fine by me. If you want to skip school, go ahead. I’m not gonna hold responsible of this. I hate you, you jerk!” Luhan stuck out his tongue to his fiancé and started speed walking to the limo to avoid Sehun.

 

Sehun looked quite taken a back and immediately followed his boyfriend to the limo before the vehicle start to roar to life. He situated himself beside a pissed Luhan and closed the back seat door. The limo then started to forward towards the exit of the gates.

 

The ride towards school was quite unpleasant, Luhan still pissed. Sehun then began to feel bad for making his lover angry. It wasn’t his fault that he wanted to spend some time with his soon to be partner in life but he guessed he had overdriven with the persuading.

Luhan was leaning his shoulders to the opposite end of the back seat, not facing somewhere he could see Sehun within his peripheral view. His eyes wandered over the buildings outside, trying to distract himself from even thinking of Sehun. He was so distracted that he didn’t notice his fiancé hugging him by the sides. Luhan looked at his side and saw Sehun, hugging him, face buried at his side.

 

“I’m sorry,” Luhan heard a faint mumble at his side.

 

Luhan released a sigh and his expression softened as he started Sehun’s soft hair. He hasn’t told Sehun how much he really liked the way his hair smell so good. The scent was a mixture of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate, which, surprisingly, was a good combination. Aside from that, he also liked how Sehun’s hair is so soft for his hands.

 

“Don’t be so persuasive and you’ll live.” Luhan said in between kisses to Sehun’s head.

 

Sehun smiled against Luhan’s side and hugged the elder tighter but not suffocating or taking out the oxygen out of the other’s lungs. He stayed in that position until they had arrived to school as Luhan kept on combing Sehun’s hair with brown locks.

 

----------------------

 

Luhan was having lunch with his friends and had just told them that today was the last day that they would see him because of wedding preparations coming in days like a bullet, quite fast for Luhan’s liking.

 

“Be sure to keep us updated, okay? Or else, I’ll have you assassinated on your wedding day and I’m not even kidding here.” Baekhyun threatened.

“Arasso. It’ll only be a few days before we get to meet again. Don’t worry.” Luhan said as he took a bite at his veggie patty. He was advised to eat healthy foods because his clothing for the wedding might not fit him anymore if he keeps on eating unhealthy foods and not in his diet.

 

Lunch was okay. There were some fangirls that heard their conversation and said their good lucks and congratulations to Luhan for their upcoming wedding. Luhan was excited himself, too. He couldn’t really believe that he was going to be married to the man he has been crushing for a long time and now, they’re getting married. Ah, fate. They say that if you’re really destined to each other, fate would try and find a way to connect the two destined hearts together.

The wedding would be held not in the church because of Korea’s laws on same marriage. It was quite a disappointment though but Luhan doesn’t really care, as long as he’s going to be spending his whole life and lifetime with the one he loves and the one he really adores. He likes the thought of living on one roof with Sehun with some little kids running around. He could imagine it and it was very much pleasant to the feeling. They could adopt kids when they finish school because they really couldn’t balance taking care of kids and schooling. Luhan has really liked kids since then. They’re so precious.

 

After the ceremony was the reception and all those whatnots, messages and stuffs. And the next day, as Sehun’s mother had demanded, they would be spending their honeymoon to Jeju Island. Just the mention of Jeju made Luhan’s hair stand to its ends. He had really like-loved-Jeju as long as he ad remembered. He once went there, when he was a kid, with his father. The place really fascinated him, from the beaches, vacation spots, souvenirs and all those good things, which Luhan really would like to go back to.

Sehun’s parents owned a large business in Jeju, hotel management, near a very beautiful beach. Luhan really couldn’t wait. Everything about Jeju was just very magical and great and exciting. However, Sehun's mother was very gibberish when she talked about the honeymoon and only caught on the name Jeju

 

Hannie?” A hand waved in front of his face and the deep but soft and sweet voice of his fiancé brought him out of his thoughts. Luhan blinked fast and shook his head before he looked at his side. “You okay? You were spacing out.” Sehun’s voice was laced with concerned and his face etched with worry.

“Uh, yeah. I was just… thinking.” Luhan said with a smile.

 

As of the moment, they’re riding the limo back to Luhan’s house. Classes had ended rather quickly today. After Luhan had spent most of his time with his friends, Sehun had assumed the other was very much exhausted and so he decided to call it a day and called for Luhan’s limo.

 

Sehun’s face softened and he made Luhan lean his head on his shoulder, which the older did. “What were you thinking about?”

“Nothing in particular. About the wedding and some events after it, that’s all.”

 

The younger male chuckled and flicked the other’s forehead, which made Luhan pout and rub the spot where Sehun flicked him. “You’re thinking too much. Stop that before you get wrinkles.” Luhan didn’t reply though. He just wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist and nuzzled his head more to Sehun. It was a comfortable feeling and the two was not about to let it go.


 

Did someone seek for an update? rlab :))

Okay, yay! I updated. Even though I was past the day I was supposed to update. :)

Do you think it's long? I tried. :)

 

tumblr_mfygzrxWO71ry2bv4o1_500.gif

(((( ;°Д°)))) OMFG! Sehun eye contact. (✖╭╮✖) 

tumblr_mfwy82AWBK1rtng0po1_r1_500.gif

\(-___________-;)/

 

Okay, so happy reading. :)