Best Day!

Together?

 

Hi, I love you but...

Will we ever be together?

----------------------

 “Luhan-baby….”

 

Luhan was getting worried. He would only hear those dangerously serious tones of his parents rarely. Like once, when Luhan was still a kid. That time, Luhan was just about 8 years old. Luhan skipped happily towards his parents, then, they told Luhan to go upstairs and come down right after because they have something to tell to little Luhan. Being the naïve little Luhan, complied. As they were eating, his father voiced out, “Luhan…”

 

Luhan perked his head up. The tone that his father was using was serious, like something happened bad or some sort of stuffs. “We’re moving to Korea, Seoul, South Korea.”. At that moment, Luhan didn’t know how to respond. Will he be happy? Sad? “What’s wrong, Luhan? I though you liked Seoul?”

 

Now, Luhan didn’t know what to think of a good reason why his parents wanted to talk to him. Will they tell him that they’ll move again? No! Luhan didn’t want to move again. He had friends and he couldn’t afford to lose those friends again. Though, he was confused, he didn’t show it on his outside. He should not conclude immediately. So, he waited for his parent’s words.

 

“Luhan-baby...”, his mother started, “I know you’re not ready for this but you won’t get any younger, honey. Before you were even born, we had made arrangements on our closest friend. Remember when I told you about our close friend that is also one of your father’s business partners?” Luhan nodded, remembering that he was told about them.

 

“Well, as I said, we made arrangements before you were even born. We had discussed that you, our only son, would be marrying their child. You will be--”. Luhan was unable to respond. He was caught off guard. He did not expect any of this. That, he was engage to someone he doesn’t even know. He hasn’t even seen this someone’s face neither knows what this someone’s attitude is. Maybe, this someone might be an . If so, they wouldn’t be able to cooperate on each other. Luhan was silent and maybe this someone was loud.

 

“I-ugh…”, Luhan didn’t know what words will he be throwing at them. Luhan thought that there was nothing he could do. All has been arranged and he can’t do anything but to cooperate. He just hoped for the best. That, his soon-to-be partner would be nice. After thinking over the situation, Luhan sighed and just nodded. “I’m really sorry about this, honey. But, don’t worry. Your fiancé is polite and good. Not to mention, handsome.”

 

Wait! Handsome? Will he be marrying a guy? “Wait? I’m marrying a he? I didn’t know that?”

“Honey, were you not listening to me a while ago?”. Maybe I was dazed out when she said that, Luhan concluded.

“Oh! That. Sorry I forgot.”

“I’m very sorry about this, son.”, Luhan’s father apologized.

“It’s okay dad. I understand. It’s for business. Don’t worry, I’ll live.”, Luhan gave his father a half-hearted smile. “I’ll be going to my room now. Good night.”. Luhan stood up and kissed both his parents on the cheek and walked upstairs.

 

Luhan gently closed his door and fell face first on his bed. Sigh, I just hope this dude is nice.

 

----------------------

“What?!”, Sehun literally yelled at his mother. He was furious. He was told that he was engage to someone. And worst, a guy. Not like Sehun has any objections about it being a dude but he only love Luhan and always will be. Before Sehun could say anything, his father cut him off, “I know you’re upset about this. But, it was already arranged before you both were born.” Yeah, right?

“And, you need not to worry. This boy you’re marrying is very cute. He has cutest thing I have ever seen. This guy is really silent but once you get to know him, he’s very open. I think he’s about your height. And, he’s Chinese but they transferred here when he was a kid.”.

 

With his father’s description, Sehun’s mind flew to Luhan. Luhan was cute, silent, about his height, and Chinese. All those descriptions were all pointing to Luhan. I might as well ask them who this kid is, Sehun said in his mind. He had to! If even it is really Luhan, he’d give his parents a lot of smooches for being angels.

 

Sehun cleared his throat, “Ugh, Dad?”.

“Yes?”

“Is this kid’s name, Luhan?”, Sehun raised his eyebrow with quite large pleading eyes, very excited for his father’s answer.

His father picked up his cup and took a sip, “Yeah. How’d you know him? Are you friends?”

 

Sehun couldn’t believe it. He was gonna marry Luhan, the man of his dreams. As he couldn’t contain his excitement, he screamed in happiness. His parents nearly fell of their seats when Sehun screamed. “W-what? W—“, Mrs. Oh was cut off when Sehun hugged her; her husband on Sehun’s other embrace. “Ahhh! I love you, guys! You’re such good parents. I don’t know how to thank you properly! Thaaaank you!”, Sehun then gave pecks of kisses on his parent’s cheeks.

 

Sehun released then and pranced happily towards his room upstairs.

 

“What happened to him?”, Mr. and Mrs. Oh chuckled as they heard Sehun scream again in happiness.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I’m marrying Luhan-hyung! Waaaaa! I love this day!”, Sehun screamed for joy. He was in a complete happiness. He was ecstatic, elated, euphoric and all those happy words. This is definitely the best day for Sehun. First, he discovered that Luhan has feelings for him and then, he finds out that he’s engaged to Luhan. Now, I can call him mine.

 

Does Luhan-hyung know about this?,Sehun question himself. Then, there was a knock from his door, his mother’s head popped out of the door. “Oh! I must remind you that we’ll be having a dinner tomorrow with your fiancé. Be home early, neh?”

 

“Neh!”, Sehun answered happily with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Mrs. Oh couldn’t help but also smile because of his son’s happiness. Though, she does not know why he was really ecstatic, but, as his mother, she must also be happy for her son. She closed the door and left her son, who currently rolling on his bed.


 

Hi hi hi! A chapter for both Luhan and Sehun's reaction. I have to say that I really liked writing Sehun's reaction. He was surely ecstatic. Not only because of those to reasons mentioned in the story but ... WAIT! I'll reply first to all your lovely comments. :)

 

BlackPaperMoon - Thanks! :))
byebye12 - Yes. Arriange marriage. :)
cheerioslee, elemonie818, Claire - Hahaha. I'm sure you'll know because here you go. This chapter is both their reactions. c:
melabella - Hahaha. Thanks for the praise. You just have to know if it is really Sehun who wrote the note. 
Lala1901 - lol. I know. I re-read my chapter a few hours after I updated and just discovered about me typing Sehun instead of Luhan. Sorry. My bad. XD
beatriz19We don't know yet. Hahaha. lol, I'm just teasing. ;))
lovesway - Awe! You're so sweet. Thanks.
Nakonoshi - Hahaha. They'lls urely like it, if they know who they gonna marry. :)
 
All - Thankyouu very much for subscribing and reading. :) I hope you keep on reading this fic. 
 
 
continuing...

It's Sehunnie's birthday! Happy Birthday Sehun! :)

1.jpg

I made it personally for this special day for our baby maknae. :)