Dinner?

Together?


Once we meet,

Will we ever be together?

----------------------

Luhan walked to school looking lifelessly. He just couldn’t get over that he was engage. For ’s sake, who would marry at such a young age? He’s also worrying if who was his fiancé. Maybe he’s a spoiled brat since he’s rich. Hmpf, Luhan thought. Luhan continued trudging towards his classroom where his friends are already there, waiting and chattering with one another. His group of friends were known for being the first ones who come to school. They just go to school early for no particular reason. They said, it’s better to be early than late. No sense at all, right?

 

As Luhan entered the room, his friends called him energetically. Luhan just gave them a tired smile. This worried his friends because Luhan was not known to be the one who frowns. He always smile, even if he had the slightest problem.

 

Luhan quietly sat at his seat. Chanyeol approached the older and crouched beside him, “Hyung. What’s wrong?”.

 

Chanyeol was always the ‘mother’ in their group. He would always worry when one is sick or having problems. Once Chanyeol asks you a question, you have to answer honestly. He could see right through you if you lie. The others would just tell him the truth, afraid that Chanyeol might burst out. Chanyeol would immediately know if you’re lying or not.

 

But, Luhan thought that it’s best if Chanyeol wouldn’t know about his engagement. “It’s nothing, Chanyeol.”

 

Of course, Chanyeol won’t take that as an answer. He kept telling his hyung to tell him what was bothering him. The others also joined Chanyeol. And after a good minute of pestering Luhan, Luhan then had enough, “Okay! Okay, I’ll tell. Happy?”. The others gave him a cheeky smile and then nodded.

 

“Okay. But you must not tell anyone about this, okay?”, they nodded their heads, ears ready to listen. Luhan took a deep breath and then, “I’m engaged.”. Luhan immediately covered his ears.

 

As what Luhan expected, “Bwoh?!”

 

Luhan uncovered his ears and nodded, timidly. He then felt a hand patting him at the back. It was Kris. “That’s okay, hyung. But, what intrigues us is, who’s the lucky girl?”, with this question, everyone’s interest perked up.

 

Luhan sighed, “Actually, it’s not a girl but rather a boy.”

“BWOH?!”, they bursted out.

“Yah! Could you stop shouting? You’re popping the wits out of me.”, Luhan scolded.

 

“Hyung? You’re marrying a boy?”, Chanyeol asked slowly.

“Didn’t I tell you? Are your ears infected or something?”.

“Hyuuung! Have you met your hubby? When’ll be the wedding?”

“I don’t know yet.”, Luhan answered as he placed his head on the table, “But my parents said that I’ll meet him tonight. We’ll be having a dinner with them.”

 

The others nodded and Baekhyun voiced out, “Hyung. You’ve got to look nice when you meet him. You look like a rundown apartment today.”

 

“Baek’s right. Look at you?”, Chanyeol added.

 

“Yah?! What’s wrong with what I wear?”, Luhan said as he stood up to defend himself.

“You gotta wear tight pants to show you smaill !”, Kris said as he slapped Luhan’s earning him a glare from the older.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, we’ll help you.”, Chanyeol said. Luhan sighed as he know this’ll be long.

 

After their conversation, students started filling in. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris and Tao went back to their own seats. After a couple minutes, Sehun entered, smiling. Something must’ve happened happy this morning, Luhan thought. But what confused Luhan was that it was not the same smile that he always where. The smile he was wearing was bright. Luhan was gawking at the perfect being when Sehun looked his way. Luhan quickly stared at his table in front of him and kept quiet.

 

Not so long, Sehun sat beside Luhan, “Morning, hyung!”. Sehun was rather bubbly today, Luhan concluded. “Ugh.. Morning.”, Luhan said shyly.

 

Sehun opened his mouth but the teacher came inside, “Okay, students, settle down.”

 

Classes were running smoothly but Sehun suddenly got bored and a bit excited. He was going to have dinner with Luhan and his family tonight and he couldn’t wait what will be Luhan’s reaction when he knows Sehun is his fiancé. Then, an idea popped inside his head, he wrote something in a piece of paper and passed it to Luhan. Luhan looked at the paper then to Sehun. He was confused on to why would Sehun pass him something. He took it and read it silently,

 

Dinner? :)

 

Luhan was about to ask Sehun what was the meaning of the note but the bell rang and Sehun quickly picked his bag and dashed towards the door, leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

 

“What’s this supposed to mean?”


 

Cliffhanger! I was supposed to write this chapter including the dinner but I was busy and had to make this in a quickie.

I've been facing the computer for about 5 hours and my eyes hurt. I blame being a theme maker. Yup, I'm a theme maker on tumblr. It's quite frustrating someime. Sorry. :)

Comment and subscribe :)

All - Thankyouufor all your comments. I really liked reading them. I hop you all continue to comment and also subsrcibe. :) I have just reached my 100+ subscribers in this fic. Thaaanks ~ :)