Love

Together?

*italisized words are in english *italisized blue words are in filipino


For a few hours, the girls and the couple conversed on Korean stuffs and their Korean idols. Sehun and Luhan sure had enjoyed their company especially that the girls were very much interested about Korea and its culture. The girls would often talk in their language which the couple totally didn’t understand. They also taught the couple of some words that made Sehun and Luhan’s tongue flip from difficulty.

 

So far, they managed to know what ‘I love you’ in Filipino.

 

M-ma… hal..?” Sehun tilted his head up as though trying to remember what was next. His face lit up upon remembering, “…k-kata…?

No no noKi-ta” Kyla corrected.

Ah, okay. Hmm, m-ma… h-hal… kit-ta. ”

Yes, that’s it.” The girls cheered.

 

Mahal kita.” Sehun tried again properly with his heavy Korean accent.

 

Sehun smiled widely and turned to look at Luhan, who was only listening as his husband was trying to pronounce the translation. Luhan just grinned and held his thumb, telling Sehun that he did a good job even though it was a total battle with his tongue.

 

After a few hours, the girls had to go. The couple only waved them bye and decided to have a look at the place some more. That’s when they realized that there were also other Koreans all over the place. Even though they’re in the Philippines and despite the hot climate, some were still wearing shorts and tank tops. Habits never die.

 

The couple went inside a Korean diner for an early dinner. Well it was what they thought because the sign was in Korean and the interior was like the traditional Korean setting.

 

Sehun called for the waiter to order up.

“I would like to have two orders of this one, and also this one.” Sehun said while pointing to their orders. The waiter seemed to have understood what Sehun meant and nodded, even though the young male was talking to him in Korean.

 

“Oh! And what’s your special dessert here?” Sehun inquired.

Sir?

“What’s your special dessert here?”

 

The waiter made a confused look.

 

“Dessert?”

 

The poor waiter scratched the back of his neck and tried to seek help from his co-workers.

 

Deeeee-sottt?” Sehun repeated in perfect Engrish.

 

Luhan noticed his distress and said, “He’s asking if what’s your special dessert here.”

 

The waiter nodded in appreciation and flipped Sehun’s menu to show their desserts. Sehun placed a finger on his lips as if in thought of what to have. Luhan chuckled at his cuteness and quickly unlocked his phone to take the opportunity to capture his husband in his cutesy act.

 

“Ah, we’ll take this.” Sehun pointed to a certain picture in the menu. “Halo-halo” he cited.

 

The waiter nodded and scribbled it in his list.

 

Once the waiter went away, Sehun smiled to Luhan and grabbed his hand on the table. Luhan smiled back and intertwined their hands.

 

“Today was nice, right?” Sehun said as he rubbed his thumb to Luhan’s delicate hands.

 

Luhan hummed in approval.

 

At times, Luhan would wonder what he had done in his past life to deserve such a good life, a life with Sehun by his side. But aside from good thoughts, he would also wonder about bad ones. Good things would always come to an end.

 

---

After a wonderful dinner, they went out of the diner and strolled around the mall some more.

 

Luhan noticed it was already night and it was still a long travel back at their hotel so he told Sehun that they should already go home, which the young boy agreed to. They called at the hotel and told them that they were going home and would need a vehicle to go back. Sehun told the girl he was talking to their location before hanging up.

 

Sehun and Luhan sat at a bench outside. It was getting chilly and Luhan unconsciously leaned towards Sehun’s warm body and Sehun wrapping his arms around the leaning boy. Luhan took out his phone and held it high up and smiled at it. He just took a picture of them without Sehun noticing because the male was looking at the moving cars that time. The older male giggled and nudged Sehun to notice that he had his phone held up. Sehun turned to Sehun and noticed what he was doing and instinctively smiled towards the phone. Luhan clicked the capture button and kept his phone and sunggled close to Sehun. Sehun smiled and pinched Luhan’s nose.

 

“Ouch..” Luhan whined, “Sehunnie’s so mean.” and pouted.

 

Sehun chuckled and pinched Luhan’s nose harder but gently, which made the older male whine more like a child who just got his toy stolen.

 

“Sehunnie, it hurts.” Luhan rubbed his now red nose.

 

“It hurts?”

 

It was times like this that Sehun just wanted to hug Luhan so tight that he might be gasping for air after if he did. Luhan nodded. Sehun grinned and gave the boy’s nose a peck..

 

“Does it still hurt?”

 

Luhan nodded. Sehun gave it another kiss then.

 

“Hurt?”

 

Luhan nodded. Sehun was about to give it another kiss when Luhan placed his palm up, making him kiss Luhan’s palm. The young male backed away and gave his love a puzzled look.

 

“Hurts...” Luhan said cutely as he pointed his lips. Sehun laughed lightly and nodded. He then bent down and kissed those soft pink lips of Luhan.

 

“Okay now?” Sehun said as he backed away.

The little deer nodded and gave Sehun a chaste kiss before giggling to himself before Sehun chuckled with him. He smiled on the thought of them in a happy state. He then noticed someone was staring at them. It was a small boy. With ice cream. He didn’t look much like a Filipino.

 

Hello, little one.” Luhan cooed and waved the kid to come over.

 

The boy seemed not to be scared of some sort. He went in front of Luhan and looked at him with his big eyes.

 

Aren’t you cute?” Luhan lifted the kid by his armpits and settled him on his hips. “Are you lost? What’s your name?”

 

Name?

 

“Hm,” Luhan nodded and smiled.

 

Me… Rocky…” Rocky said as he said his ice cream and wiggled his to get comfortable on Luhan’s lap.

 

Luhan smiled at Rocky and was about to say something when Rocky was suddenly snatched away from him. He immediately looked up and saw a woman on her mid thirties. He gasped when he was suddenly slapped by the woman. Sehun immediately stood up, trying to defend Luhan.

The woman was yelling profanities—well that was Luhan thought because the woman was hysteric— at them which he couldn’t understand.

Luhan jolted up when he heard the word kidnap and kidnapper while pointing at him. He immediately waved both his hand “No no no.”

 

The woman stopped yelling but still kept her glare to Luhan. She said something he couldn’t understand but thought it meant to explain. “Rocky… We just saw him here. I thought he was lost so I told him to come.

 

With that said, the woman’s frown softened and released a sigh. She faced her child to her who was silently his ice cream the whole time. She asked something in Filipino to Rocky, to which Rocky shook his head. She sighed and hugged him before facing to Luhan and Sehun.

 

The woman babbled something and was stopped when Luhan held his hand up.

We can’t understand you. Can you speak in English?

 

The woman nodded. “I’m very sorry for what happened. I was looking for my child and I panicked when I saw him with you. I’m sincerely sorry.

 

Luhan shook his head. He told the lady that it was okay and there was no harm done. He stopped the lady when she was about to apologize again. He bid them goodbye when the lady told them that they should get going. Rocky waved his small arms to Luhan.

 

The couple sat again on the bench. Luhan noticed that Sehun was in a sour mood. He hugged his arm and asked him what was wrong.

 

“Filipinos are rude.”

 

Luhan broke his hug to Sehun’s arm and slapped his chest. “Sehunnie, how can you say that? She was only worried for her child. Rocky got lost. It’s expected that she would panick. Especially that she saw her child with someone who might be a kidnapper. What if we had a child?! Wouldn’t you react like that too?!” Sehun was taken aback at what Luhan had said.

 

Luhan crossed his arms and sat straight, staring at the moving cars on the road.

 

“uh… Han, I’m sorry.” Sehun said with all the sincere voice he could muster.

 

Luhan just continued staring at the vehicles and completely ignored Sehun, even with his pleading eyes. Sehun was irrational to say those things. He meant what he said earlier. They might adopt a kid in the future and what if he or she got lost. He saw Sehun sigh in defeat and just sat beside him, trying to sit as close as possible to Luhan.

 

The taxi arrived after a few minutes and they rode back towards their hotel. Luhan went inside the hotel and went straight to the elevator, leaving Sehun. Sehun sighed when he didn’t reach the elevator, especially Luhan.

 

Sir?

 

Sehun turned around and saw the receptionist.

 

“Is everything okay?”

 

“Yeah, I guess.”

 

“Mister Oh seemed to be in a sour mood when he went inside. I’m suspecting something was wrong.” the receptionist pried. Sehun awkwardly laughed and scratch the back of his neck. “Might I suggest. We could prepare you a small candle light dinner by the poolside.”

 

“You could do that?”

 

The receptionist nodded and Sehun thanked her. He told her that they would be down by 9. He boarded the elevator with a smile on his face.

 

Sehun entered their room. Luhan was still in the bathroom. He peeked inside and saw Luhan in the bathtub. He chuckled when he heard Luhan complaining.

 

“Stupid Sehun. Stupid stupid stupid. I mean, what if our son or daughter got lost? Urgh! Stupid Sehun!” It was insulting but he still smiled.

 

Sehun walked away from the bathroom and changed into board shorts and a tank top. He plopped himself on the bed, arms at the back of his head. He hoped they could work it out tonight. Waiting for Luhan, he closed his eyes for a bit. He opened them again when he heard small steps and the bathroom door closed. He turned his head to his right and saw Luhan with only a towel wrapped around his lower half and another towel in his hands, drying his hair. Luhan stopped almost immediately when he saw Sehun on the bed.

 

Hot.

 

Luhan shook his head and just continued towards their wardrobe to change into something comfortable. He took his boxers and slipped it on. He was about to get his pajamas, planning on just sleeping immediately, when Sehun spoke.

 

“Wear something comfortable other than your pajamas.”

 

Luhan turned around to stick his tongue out at Sehun but complied. He wore his board shorts, that was almost as similar as Sehun’s, and plain white shirt.

 

“Are you all done?”

 

Luhan looked at Sehun, confused. Sehun smiled and stood up. He walked to Luhan and grabbed his hands and continued towards the door, intertwining their fingers in the process. The boarded the elevator and silence. It was totally awkward. Well, for Luhan though.

The elevator stopped at the ground floor and the couple went out. Luhan just followed Sehun behind, their hands still intertwined. He saw the receptionist who was smiling at them and had her thumbs up. He was totally confused but nodded and smiled at her.

 

Sehun stopped them at the poolside. He turned around and kissed Luhan right on the lips. He broke it off and pressed their foreheads together.

 

“I know I’m at fault and I’m sorry. I was unreasonable. I love you, please don’t be mad to stupid Sehun. I promise to watch my words. I love you, Luhan.”

 

Luhan smiled at what Sehun said. He kissed Sehun which was meant to be only a peck but turned into a full minute make out session. He pulled away, gasping for air.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.

 

Sehun smiled and pulled them both to the other side of where they were, where a table for two was illuminated with a candle at the center.

 

“Sehunnie, what is this?” Luhan walked towards it and saw there was food. He looked at Sehun for an answer.

 

“I wanted to make it up to you. I-” Sehun said and was cut when Luhan lunged after him and kissed the life out of him.

 

They sat themselves on the chair and ate. Luhan couldn’t help smiling as they ate and talked. He appreciated Sehun’s effort on working out their still budding married life. He couldn’t help thinking that Sehun would be a perfect dad to their children in the future. Luhan knew it was early to think about kids when they’re still studying but he just couldn’t resist the thought.

 

Mahal Kita.”

 


yo yo yehet

im not officially back cos of college but ill update :)