I don't know what to put in here. ๏̯̃๏

Together?

 

So far, so good…

We’re still together.

----------------------

“Mom, can I stay at Luhan’s place?”

 

Sehun and Luhan stopped by Sehun’s place to ask permission if Sehun could stay at Luhan’s place since it was Friday. It has been a week since the day Jiyeon had threatened Luhan about staying away from Sehun. Luhan wanted to lessen his bonding with Sehun to prevent some trouble with Jiyeon but Sehun was making it hard for him. Sehun would always cling to Luhan even though Luhan would always say that he was busy, which was obviously not true. Sehun would always whine about Luhan saying he was always busy and childishly be angry to Luhan. Luhan would feel bad about what he did and he would just forget about the threat and be with Sehun.

 

During the time, Luhan hasn’t seen Jiyeon anywhere. Well, not really since Jiyeon goes to school like any other normal students. Sometimes, Luhan and Jiyeon would bump into each other in the cafeteria but Jiyeon would just give Luhan the -off stare and Luhan would just ignore her. Other than that, Jiyeon has not done anything harmful to Luhan and Luhan was glad about that since he can’t bear lying to Sehun. One lie was enough for him.

 

Luhan had told his friends about the threat. Chanyeol, being the mother he was, was angry to her. He said he would skin her alive if ever they meet. Kris has asked Luhan if he’ll tell Sehun about this but Luhan said that it’s better to keep it to himself. Chanyeol objected his decision. He said, “You must be truthful when you’re in a relationship.”. The others also agreed but Luhan said that it’s okay. He didn’t want Sehun to be troubled about this kind of things. The others disagreed to this but Luhan has already made up his mind. He told them to keep the secret to themselves. Chanyeol and the others couldn’t do anything about do anything about this, so, they just agreed. Luhan thanked them for being understanding.

 

“Sure, honey. Don’t do anything reckless, okay? And, be sure to take good care of your fiancé. Luhannie here is fragile.” Sehun’s mother has agreed on letting Sehun stay at Luhan’s. Sehun happily thanked his mother.

 

“Let’s go, hyung.”. Luhan smiled and went with Sehun upstairs. They entered Sehun’s room and at what Luhan has expected, it was very clean. No mess sighted. Luhan smiled and sat on the chair near Sehun’s study table. Luhan idly roamed his eyes around Sehun’s table. He then saw, what seems to be, a photo sticking out at one of Sehun’s books. He grabbed the book and flipped to the page where the photo was inserted. Luhan was quite shock that the photo was him. It was a photo when he was around 13 and had his birthday with his parents. In the photo, Luhan had a genuine smile.

 

“Oh!”. Luhan looked his side and saw Sehun standing. He held up the photo to Sehun’s view and had a why-do-you-have-this loo. Sehun scratched the back of his neck, “When your mom was telling me about you with the album, that photo fell down from the album. At that time, you were still in your room. I asked your mom if I could have it and she agreed.”

 

“Chincha?”, Sehun nodded. “Why is it inserted inside a book?”

 

“I use it as a bookmark. Every night, I would read books. It became a habit before sleeping, I guess. Before I had the photo, I could finish half of the book but when I took the photo and replaced my old bookmark with that, I could barely read.”

 

Luhan looked at Sehun questioningly, “And why is that?”

 

Sehun bent down and leaned forward Luhan. He stopped only a few inches away from the older’s face and whispered, “I keep on staring at your beautiful face and I can’t seem to understand every word.” Sehun then kissed the tip of Luhan’s nose. Luhan blushed at the gesture.

 

“You’re so greasy!”, Luhan exclaimed as he slapped Sehun’s shoulder lightly.

Sehun chuckled, “Only for you.”.

 

Luhan pouted and turned away to cover his flustered face. “Let’s go.”

 

----------------------

It had been a good evening for Luhan and Sehun. When Luhan told his mother that Sehun was staying for the weekend, she was ecstatic. Dinner was a total chaos for Luhan. His mother kept on telling Luhan’s childhood, mostly the most embarrassing moments. While the others were laughing, Luhan was pouting. Angry that even his own family was embarrassing him to people. Then, Luhan had it; he stormed out of the dining table and went upstairs. Sehun followed. When Sehun entered Luhan’s room, Luhan was on the bed, his body against the bed. Sehun crouched near Luhan’s bed and whispered sweet soothing words to Luhan. Luhan, who couldn’t handle such sweet words, faced Sehun. Sehun was smiling and Luhan couldn’t help but also smile in return.

 

Now, Luhan and Sehun were spread on Luhan’s bed, chips and ice cream in hand. They were having the sweetest time. All this time, they were talking to each other and whispering sweet compliments to each other. After the whole dinner incident, they decided to just stay inside Luhan’s room. Luhan was sitting in between Sehun’s thighs since he was smaller.

 

“While I was trying to ride the bike that my parents gave to me as a present, I fell and was nearly advised to use crutches. Luckily, after a few days, the doctor said I was healed.”, Luhan said as he stuck ice cream inside his mouth.

“Then? Did you try riding again?”, Sehun asked as Luhan fed him with ice cream. He felt Luhan shake his head, “No. Since then, I never tried riding the bike. Umma and Appa tried to convince me but I insisted on not learning. I also thought that maybe riding a bike really isn’t my thing.”

Sehun’s mouth made an ‘o’, “What if I teach you?”

“Bwoh?!”, Luhan looked at Sehun in horror. “N-no. No no no no. Absolutely not.”, Luhan made an ‘x’ mark using his hands.

“Well, why not? Since we’re going on a date tomorrow, might as well teach you how to ride. Don’t worry it’ll be fun.”

“I know you want our first date to be splendid and all, but can’t we just skip the learning how to bike thing? I’m really scared.”. Both have planned on going on their very first date as a couple tomorrow since it’s weekend.

 

“Luhan, you must learn how to overcome your fears. And, it’ll be fine since I’m with you. I won’t leave you. If ever you fall, I’ll catch you. You won’t be hurt when your with me.”, Sehun reassured.

“You won’t let me be hurt?”. Sehun nodded.

“Swear?”. Sehun again nodded. “Pinky promise?”, Luhan said as he held up his pinky to Sehun.

Sehun smiled and connected his pinky to Luhan’s, “Pinky promise.”

 

Luhan smiled and held up a spoon of ice cream to Sehun’s mouth.

 

Then fell a comfortable silence between them as they kept of feeding each other with ice cream. After a few minutes, Sehun broke the silence,

 

“Anyway, Lu, about the fangirls…”. Luhan stiffened.


Hiii! I'm sorry I updated late. I was lazy. Sorry. ٩(×̯×)۶ And, sorry for the boring chapter. It's full of explanations and a few of conversations. Sorry.

 

Anyway, I want to ask if any of you have a tumblr account? I'm really in need of some blogs to follow. My dash is always dead. Of all the followers I have, I only follow few. I'm following 1/8 of my followers. So, I'm BEGGING you to post your tumbrl url along with your comment. I'll follow you. :) THANKS!

 

Comment and Subscribe. Thankyouu ╰(◠▽◠)╮