Morning with you

Together?

I love you…

And we’re finally together!

----------------------

Luhan woke up this morning, in a rather good mood. He looked at the time and gasp. He had just broken his record. Luhan would sometimes wake up 2 minutes before his alarm sound off. His alarm was set to 6:10 and usually he wakes up at exactly 6 o’clock but today, he woke up at 5:45. Luhan was sure to be happy. Well? Who wouldn’t be? He just discovered that his crush is his fiancé and will be marrying each other AND most importantly, he just discovered that his crush also had a crush on him and had confessed to him. Luhan was giggling when he remembered their first kiss. He touched his lips and giggled again, louder this time.

 

“Luhan, honey? Are you okay in there?”, Luhan’s mother asked on the other side of the  door. Luhan immediately stopped his giggling and said, “Uh.. Neh, umma.”

 

His door opened, revealing his mother’s figure. “Oh. I thought something happened to you since I was hearing you giggling. That’s good.”. Luhan’s mother was about to close the door when she remembered. “Oh, Luhan, dear. How was your night with Sehun?”

 

Upon hearing Sehun’s name, Luhan broke into a smile. “Oooh! Well, someone had a good night. Well, anyway, go wash up since you’re already awake. And, then, come down for breakfast. Okay?”. Apparently, Luhan wasn’t listening. Luhan’s mother was about to leave when an idea sprouted in her.

 

“OMO! Sehun-ah! You’re here?”

 

“Bwoh?!” Luhan panicked. His hair was a mess and his breath stinks. “Don’t let him in, umma. I’m not ready!”. Luhan was running inside his room, getting ready to go inside the bathroom. He was busily rummaging his closet when he heard his mother laughing her off.

 

“You should have seen your face, dear. Your face was entirely EPIC! HAHAHAHA!”

Luhan then realized that his mother was just messing around and that Sehun wasn’t there, “Ummmmmmmaaa!”. Luhan was whining and his mother was busy laughing.

 

By now, Luhan’s mother was wiping a tear from her eyes and Luhan pouting. “Sorry, dear. Your face was really funny.” Luhan’s mother kept on laughing. “Anyway, go take a shower. Hahaha!”

 

Luhan pouted as he entered his bathroom. He stripped down his clothes. He was about to turn the shower on when he heard his mother shout, “OMO! Sehun-ah, you’re here?”

 

“Ha-Ha-Ha! Very funny, umma. I won’t fall for that anymore.”. Luhan then continued showering, putting shampoo on his hair and soaping his body.

“But honey, Sehun is really here.”. Luhan was almost finishing with his shower when his mother told him that.

“Umma. Don’t you think you’re old enough to pull a joke like that.”. Luhan said as he wrapped a towel around his waist and holding another towel on his head. “I mean, no offense umma, But don’t you think your jokes are l—“

 

Luhan was suddenly cut off when he saw Sehun standing with his mother. “Hi hyung!”

 

“AHHH! Sehun!”, Luhan said, shocked. Sehun replied with a wide smile, eyes’ roaming around Luhan’s (a bit toned) body. When Luhan realized that Sehun’s eyes were eyeing his body, he quickly turned around, “Y-yah!”

 

Sehun and Luhan’s mother chuckled. “Luhan, honey. We’re going out.”, Luhan’s mother said as he winked at Sehun. Sehun was able to get the meaning behind the wink and instead of leaving together with Luhan’s mother, he stayed and hid. When Luhan heard the door close, he first took a peek behind him if they really went out. He saw that the coast was clear. He walked over his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a white v-neck shirt. Pretty simple but for Luhan it was okay. He didn’t want to overdo himself.

 

He gently placed his clothes. Then, he felt a pair or arms hug him from the back. “Wah!”

 

“Morning, sunshine.”, the person who hugged him whispered, using his ever so husky voice near Luhan’s ears.

 

Luhan turned around, shock that Sehun was inside his room. He thought that Sehun and his mom went out together. He leaned back as his face was only inches away from Sehun’s. It was just their first day as lovers and Sehun was this advance, so, Luhan thought to keep a good distance first. “W-what’re you doing here?”

 

Sehun smirked. “Well, what do you think?”, he said in the most seductive way he could. Luhan gulped. He backed down a bit when Sehun leaned forward. Luhan couldn’t handle the bent form he was in and just stopped backing down while Sehun was still leaning forward. Sehun could see Luhan close his eyes tightly, as if something’ll happen, and his smirk grew even wider. He stopped an inch away Luhan’s face and whispered in a very painfully slow way, “I want you, hyung.”

 

Luhan’s eyes shot open, shocked at Sehun’s words. He never knew Sehun could be this straightforward and erted. He would always see Sehun as an innocent boy. But, Sehun shamelessly revealed this side to Luhan. Sehun smiled at the sight of his boyfriend’s shocked face and couldn’t bear to give him a peck on lips. Sehun pulled back and stood properly with Luhan. “Yah!”, Luhan playfully hit Sehun’s chest as Sehun held him.

 

“What was that for?”, Luhan said as he disentangled himself from Luhan’s embrace.

“Nothing much. I just want to have my morning kiss.”

 

Luhan blushed and looked away. Sehun chuckled and gave Luhan a hug. He rested his head on the crook of Luhan’s neck.

 

They stayed in this position for a few seconds when Luhan felt coldness brew against him. He then realized that he still (except for the towel draped around his waist). “Uh.. Sehun?”, Luhan hated to break the moment but he was cold and must change. “Yeah?”, Sehun said, completely unaware that Luhan was not yet dressed. Luhan bit his lip before opening his mouth, “I hate to break the moment but I feel cold. I gotta get dress. Can you.. uh.. step out of the room first?”.

 

“How about if I say ‘no’?”

“But, Sehun, we need to get to school.”

 

“Fine.” Sehun pouted as he let go of Luhan, childishly stomping his feet towards the door. Luhan smiled. He then gets dressed to have breakfast.

 

Luhan walked out of his room with a smile on his face. Well, who wouldn’t?

 Anyway, Luhan headed towards the kitchen to have his breakfast. As he entered, he saw Sehun and his(Luhan’s) mother talking. They seem to be talking about something funny since Sehun was laughing. As Luhan advanced, he saw something in his mother’s grasps. It was a photo album. Luhan was horrified. Inside the album was his entire baby up to present photos. Some of his pictures in the album were the most embarrassing memories of his life. There was once that he peed on his shorts and his mother took a picture with him crying because of him peeing.

 

“Umma!”, Luhan wailed as he ran towards his mother to snatch away the album. Luhan’s mother stretched her hand with the album to prevent Luhan from getting the album.

“What? Your fiancé needs to know about your past.”, she picked a photo from the album and showed it to Luhan, “See here? You were so cute while you were running around without your briefs.” She then gave it to Sehun to give him a better look of the picture.

 

“Awe, Lu, you’re so cute.”, Sehun cooed as he grabbed Luhan by the waist to sit on his lap. Luhan blushed at the nickname and let himself be dragged.

 

“Now, sit back there on Sehun’s lap and relax while I tell your fiancé about your childhood.” Luhan pouted as he slumped on Sehun’s lap and stuck rice in his mouth.

 

After 20 minutes of torturing Luhan with all the embarrassing stories that his mother has blabbered about, Luhan and Sehun were now walking towards their school. It was silent along the way. With all the information that Sehun has acquired, Luhan was completely embarrassed. Who wouldn’t be embarrassed with that? Luhan was still grimacing, head hung low, when he felt a pair of arms around his waist. He shot his head up and looked at his side. Sehun was smiling at him. “Don’t worry. I still love you.”

 

“But it’s very embarrassing.”, Luhan sighed as he covered his face.

 

Sehun chuckled, “We’ll just keep it as a secret. Arasso?”. Luhan nodded as Sehun held his hand.

 

----------------------

Luhan and Sehun stood at the school’s entrance. “Uh, Sehun are we supposed to be holding hands?”

“What’s wrong with it?”, Sehun asked nonchalantly.

 

“Uh… The school still doesn’t know anything about us.”, Luhan said.

“So?”

“It’ll be kind of awkward.”

“Sigh. Fine. We’ll just walk in casually.”, Sehun said understandingly.

 

Luhan smiled and gave Sehun a kiss on the cheek, “Thanks for understanding.”. Sehun smiled back, a bit disappointed.

 

As planned, the two walked together but without holding their hands, side by side. They enter the building together and as usual; Sehun was surrounded by his fangirls, pushing Luhan away from the commotion. Luhan sighed and walked to his classroom. Sehun stood on his toes and searched for Luhan. He saw Luhan walking away, head hung low. He felt hurt when he saw the slumped figure.

 

As Luhan was walking towards his classroom, he heard snickers and whispers. “Why was he walking with Sehun-oppa?”, “Shame on him”, “He should stay away from oppa”, “He’s not even fit for being a girl.”. Luhan heard all of it. He sighed. He knew this would be coming but he never thought they would really care.

 

He entered his classroom and like outside, there were whispers about him and Sehun walking together to school. He sighed, again. He plopped on his seat and put his head on the table.

 

“Morning, hyung.”, his friends greeted him. Luhan looked up and smiled at them.

“What’s wrong, hyung? Is something the matter?”, Chanyeol asked. Luhan shook his head no.

 

“Oh! That’s good. Well, anyway. How was the dinner hyung? Who’s your fiancé? Is he good looking?”, Kris asked.

“Yeah, hyung. And what was all that rumors I hear just this morning?”

 

Luhan opened his mouth but Sehun came in with all the students in their class followed by their teacher. Sehun smiled at him and sat beside him. “I’ll just tell you about this during lunch, okay?”, Luhan whispered to his friends. They nodded and focused their attention to the teacher.

 

Luhan also did so. “Sorry about just a while ago.”

 

Luhan looked at his side and saw an apologetic Sehun. He smiled in assurance, “It’s okay. I’m used to it.”. Sehun smiled back and squeezed Luhan’s hand.

 

----------------------

“Hm? I think there’s something going on with Sehun-oppa and that fugly beside him.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah. I saw them hold hands while going to school.”

“You saw them, too? I also saw that fugly kiss oppa.”

“Gasp. That !”


HIIIIIIII! :) Update! I really loved all your comments. Seriously, you've been spazzing about the last chapter. I kind of laughed at all your comments. c:

 

Comment and Subscribe! Thanks. :))

Subscribers saranghaeyo \ (≧▽≦) /