Another threat

Together?

----------------------

Luhan felt like he must tell this to Sehun. But a part of him tells him that telling Sehun would do no good. It would cause many problems, his other side of conscience told him. But, the other one opposed. It told him that if he tells Sehun about this threat, everything will be over. He agreed with the last one but the annoying one told him to not tell Sehun for the reason that one or more will get hurt. One is Sehun because Luhan kept the threat a secret instead of telling Sehun like they promised to each other. Luhan felt guilty at the moment. He didn’t really want to lie but he didn’t want any problem that’s why he hid it.

 

“Aish!”, Luhan ruffled his hair. He was really frustrated.

 

Luhan walked towards his locker. The usual, he tucked in some books and grabbed some books for the day. He was about to close his locker when he saw a note sticking out in one of his spring notebooks. He took it and sighed in relief. It was another one of Sehun’s letters. Luhan smiled as he skimmed the note. He thought that it’s so sweet of Sehun to put on such effort in putting it in his locker early in the morning or late in the evening, well, he didn’t know.

 

As he entered his classroom, the first thing he saw was Chanyeol eating Baekhyun’s face. “Guys, get a room! Ugh!”, Luhan said as he sat down on his seat.

 

“You’re just jealous ‘cause you can’t do this to Sehunnie”, Chanyeol retorted before continuing on eating up Baekhyun.

 

Luhan clicked his tongue. He had to admit, it was true.

 

----------------------

“Lu, did your parents mention something about this evening?”, Sehun suddenly asked out in the blue. They’re now walking on a cold afternoon to deserted pathway. Dismissal was fast since today was teacher’s assembly and so, the students ran as away from the school’s premises as fast as they could.

 

“Uh.. No? Why? Is something gonna happen tonight?”

 

“My parents told me to come home early because we’re supposed to meet your family and talk about something I don’t even know. Well, that’s what they said.”, said Sehun as he tucked his hands inside his pocket.

 

“Oh. No. My parents told me nothing. They probably forgot, I think.”

“Mm.”, Sehun hummed in response.

 

It was silent then after. Luhan and Sehun didn’t utter a word. Luhan was still worried at the threat. His eyebrows furrowed. Sehun, who was staring at Luhan the whole time, noticed this and grabbed Luhan’s hand. Luhan stopped in his tracks and looked up at Sehun. “Is something the matter? You seem to be in much trouble.”.

 

“I.. – uh ..”, Luhan was out of words. He was contemplating in his mind if he should just tell Sehun about the threat. After battling with his conscience, he had just decided to just tell Sehun the threat. He took a deep breath and looked at Sehun straight in the eyes, “Sehun…”

 

Sehun looked at Luhan questioningly. He was anxious of what was gonna come out of Luhan’s mouth. “Sehun… I-“

 

Before Luhan could finish his sentence, a voice called out Sehun’s name, “Sehun!”

 

Both of them turned their heads to where the voice was a saw Kai running towards them. Once he was in front of them, he was panting hard. He held up one finger to give him some time to breath.

 

“The coach needs you. He said that he has something to tell you now. Come on.”

 

Sehun looked at Luhan and smiled. Let’s continue tonight, okay?”, Sehun said as he kissed Luhan’s forehead before going off with Kai back to school.

 

Luhan sighed as he looked at Sehun’s fading figure. He was close on telling Sehun the truth but fate seems to be not on his side. He huffed and continued walking. He kept his head low, looking at his shoe taking its steps. As he was walking, he saw heels in front of him. He raised his head and saw Jiyeon chewing a bubblegum with a bored expression. She looked at Luhan and smiled but then turned upside down.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away at him?”

“I- uh… I-…”, Luhan stuttered. He didn’t know what to say. He was afraid, obviously because of his shaking knees. He felt weak.

 

Jiyeon raised her hand near her face, checking her nails, while looking away at Luhan. “Oh, well. Consequences are meant to be done.”. She whipped her head to Luhan which caught Luhan off guard. “See you then, oppa.”, she said, stressing the word ‘oppa’ with disgust. She walked passed Luhan.

 

Luhan stood still. He was getting scared about what Jiyeon will do to him. After sometime, he decided that staying at the road won’t do him good. He then walked towards his house.

 

He entered his house and decided to hit the sack. His mother noticed Luhan’s presence and called him out. Luhan walked to the living room, where his mother was. He sat down next to her and asked why was he called.

 

“I just want to tell you that we’ll be having dinner with the Oh. We’ll be discussing about your wedding. Be ready in 5 hours. Okay?”

“Neh, umma.”, Luhan nodded.

“Now, go rest or something.”

 

Luhan smiled as he stood up to go to his room. He entered his room and advanced to his bed. He fell on his bed, face first. He was too tired to change his clothes that he immediately dozed off.

----------------------

Luhan and his family with the Ohs went to the same restaurant as their first meeting with each other. They first ate before going down to business.

 

“Okay, so, we’re here to announce something about Luhan and Sehun’s wedding.”, Mr. Oh proclaimed as he continuously tapped the drinking glass with his spoon to everyone’s attention.

 

Altogether, they stopped eating and looked at the two men in front who was sitting side by side.

 

“Okay, kids. So, we decided to schedule your wedding two weeks from now.”. Before the two mentioned could react, the other father butted in, “I know it’s sudden but since we notice that you two love each other so dearly. So, we come into a decision to mae you two get married fast. And...”, Mr. Oh trailed.

 

Sehun and Luhan had curious expressions painted in their faces. They were anxious on what would Mr. Oh would say to them.

 

“And when you two are married, you two are obliged to live together in an apartment that we just bought.”. The two kids had their eyes widened. “If you’re worried if the apartment is small, you don’t have to worry, it’s spacious enough to fill in a huge amount of people. You’re future is all planned out.”

 

With that, they talked about the wedding the whole evening. Their parents told them that they’d be pulled out of class when they are needed for dress fitting or some wedding stuffs. The night was awfully full of laughter. Though Luhan was laughing, he was still bothered about Jiyeon. 


I think the chapter's boring except for the JiyeonxLuhan part.

Gosh! What will Jiyeon do now?

lol. I added the chewing gum to Jiyeon. I kind of remembered that Jiyeon looked like a badass with the chewing gum when I was having a rerun on Dream High 2.

There'll be something shocking that'll occur during the week. Watch out

 

Baekyeol anyone? lol. I just had this strange liking for Baekyeol. They're so cute together. Seriously! Don't you think so?

tumblr_m31ebbvH5H1rswqslo1_250.gif tumblr_m31ebbvH5H1rswqslo2_250.gif

tumblr_m31ebbvH5H1rswqslo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_m31ebbvH5H1rswqslo4_250.gif

 

 

 

 tumblr_m30x6mzOzP1qhf73qo1_500.gif

I just reached  200+ subscribers and I, thank all of you. I'll try to write seriously from now on. :))

Comment and Subscribe! Thankyouu! \(O w O\)