First Day

Together?

 

The first time I saw you, my heart skipped a beat.

Will we ever be together?

----------------------

“Luhan, dear. Don’t you think it’s quite early to be going to school?”, Luhan’s mother asked. Luhan woke up at exactly 6 o’clock even before his alarm went off. Their classes start at 8 o’clock. Today was school’s first day of class, ending everybody’s freedom from homework. Mostly, students would prefer to be late on their first days but not Luhan. Luhan was a diligent student since he started school. He never ever received any neither tardy passes nor detention. An intelligent student he was, but he was not popular. Throughout his school life, he remained hidden to all the daily rumors spreading at school.

 

“It’s okay, umma. I also want to take a walk around school to see if there’re any difference.”, Luhan said, smiling at his mother and finishing the last piece of his pancake. He stood up and picked up his bag that was just beside him. “Umma, I’ll be heading off now.”.

 

“Oh, be careful, honey. Have a nice day at school.”, she reminded. Luhan nodded and headed out. Luhan’s school is just a fifteen minute walk from their house, that’s why he never gets late. If you’re riding a bike, it would probably take about 8 minutes, Luhan inferred. Why? He never tried using his bike in going to school. Last time he tried riding his bike, he was nearly advised on using crutches that’s why he never again tried using his bike. His parents encouraged their child but Luhan was very afraid. There was nothing they could do, so, they just let him be.

 

Luhan was walking peacefully when someone tackled him from the back and climbed his back. He turned around and saw Chanyeol with a Baekhyun trailing behind, panting. Clearly, Baekhyun was running to catch up with Chanyeol.

 

“Channie-baby, you’re too fast.”, Baekhyun said, inhaling much air to fill his lungs.

“It’s not my fault that you’re so slow”, Chanyeol said, sticking out his tongue.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been dating since they first met at their first day at highschool. Funny thing was, his confession in chaos. Baekhyun set up a dinner for two at the park. He reserved the whole place for Chanyeol and his privacy. When they went at the venue, it was disaster. All the food was eaten and the place was a mess. They saw a dog eating a cake under the table. Chanyeol found the dog adorable but Baekhyun considered the dog as a menace. But, that didn’t stop him from confessing. And so, they got together.

 

“Yah! Get off me, you big loaf!”, Chanyeol laughed and got off his hyung. He stood beside Beakhyun and said, “Good morning, hyung!”

 

Luhan smiled, “Good morning you two! It’s been a long while. How was your summer?”. With that one question, Chanyeol rambled about how his summer went well and all of the things that he had done. Once Chanyeol starts talking, you could not stop him, from talking that much.

 

They were at the front gate of the school and were met with a bouncing Kris with a quiet Tao behind him. Luhan and the others hadn’t known of Kris and Tao’s relationship. Tao was a quiet person and he would only open up only to Kris.

 

“Hey, Kris! Hey, Tao!”, Luhan greeted. Tao only raised his hand while Kris gave Luhan a hug.

 

All of them settled on their seats. Each talking to their partners, leaving Luhan to talk to no one in particular. So, he decided to walk around the campus, “Hey, guys. I’ll be moving round the campus.”, Luhan said but the others replied with nodded never taking a glimpse at the older. Luhan sighed and sauntered out the room.

 

Luhan roamed around the whole school. Students were already filling up the school. So, he decided to go back now. As he was about to enter the school’s building, he saw two guys waiting impatiently at the front gate, constantly looking at their watches. As Luhan, presumed, they were Sehun’s friends, Kai and Suho. Maybe Sehun slept late again, Luhan inferred. Who’s Sehun, you ask? He’s Luhan’s long time crush. Sehun, Oh Sehun, was widely known for his good looks resembling an angel. He was the school’s ulzzang.

 

Luhan took one last glimpse at Sehun’s friends before going inside.

 

On the other hand, Mrs. Oh was scolding his son, Sehun, for being careless in forgetting that it was his first day of school and he should not be late. Sehun lazily walked to his bathroom. He doesn’t really want to go to school today. He just can’t get over of summer. He will truly miss freedom from school but when he thought of Luhan going in school, he smiled.

 

He finished bathing, dressing up, combing his hair and putting cologne and went downstairs and plopped down his seat to start eating. He hurriedly ate his breakfast and went to his mother to give her a kiss before going out. “Bye, umma!”

 

He jumped on his bike and drove off towards his school. It would be a ten-minute walk from his house towards the school if you walk but if you ride a bike, it would be five-minute drive. As he neared the school’s gates, he saw his two bestfriends, impatiently waiting for him.

 

“Yah! Do you know that we’ve been waiting for you like forever.”, Kai said, exaggerating his point.

“Stop exaggerating, hyung. Come on, let’s go.”

 

And, so, they walked inside the school. As they entered the building, screams and squeals were heard. Sehun was really popular. He was widely known as the school’s ulzzang. Sehun wondered why since he never once entered modelling or thinking about entering. It’s quite drag, as Sehun thinks, to be like this because he girls would gather around him, suffocating him with all of their mixed up smells of perfume. Though he likes attention, he still gets irritated at the girls because they were like ers. Why? It was because, one time, Sehun was about to confess to his long time crush, Luhan, but his fangirls gathered around him, and thus, stopping him from going to Luhan. When the girls dispersed, Luhan was already gone. He cursed as he walked back home. These girls were really irritating for him.

 

As Sehun went inside the room, his eyes roamed around, searching for a familiar Chinese boy. When he finally spotted the boy, he pranced towards his seat happily.

 

Luhan noticed someone prance and looked up to see Sehun. He was glad the younger was not late. Mostly, Sehun would be late because of sleeping in late. Luhan smiled and stared at Sehun. When Sehun looked at his way, he pretended to look at the board. Sehun sighed when he didn’t catch Luhan looking at him. He has long dreamed on catching Luhan looking at him but he hasn’t.

 

Sehun sat at the seat beside Luhan. Luhan looked at the younger, jaws dropped while Sehun just smiled at him. The girls in their class were disappointed. They wanted Sehun to sit beside them.

 

“Yah, hyung. Better close that mouth of yours. A fly might land in it.”, Sehun said, chuckling at Luhan’s adorableness. Sehun restrained himself from pinching those cute cheeks. It would be weird since Luhan and him was not that close. Luhan quickly closed his mouth and looked in front, shyly. Sehun chuckled at Luhan’s shyness.

 

The classroom was like a jungle, chattering everywhere. But when the teacher, Mr. Park, came in, all settled in and kept quiet. Mr. Park was known to be strict teacher but though he is strict, he’s a very good teacher. He lectures with great details. He was Luhan’s favourite teacher while Sehun despised him. Once, Sehun was caught drawing on his table. Mr. Park let him stand up and answer a question. Sehun, who was not listening to the teacher, just stood there. Luckily, Luhan saved him. He was able to sit when Luhan answered.

 

Though Sehun is intelligent, he gets bored easily but when it comes to his crush, boredom doesn’t come his way. He’d even spend a day just staring at Luhan. He just find Luhan very attractive and adorable.

 

Classes went on and on, teachers discussing the school’s rules, goals and other what-nots. But Sehun couldn’t care.

 

Finally, classes have ended. Luhan was at his locker, stuffing his things and at the same time, getting books that he needed for advance studying. Luhan closed his locker and walked out. Luhan was not looking ahead of him, making him bump into someone. Luhan landed on his bum and dropped all his things. The guy quickly gathered Luhan’s things and help Luhan stand up. When Luhan looked up, he was shocked. It was Sehun. , he thought.

 

“Hey, ugh… S-sorry. I-I was not looking at my way.” Wait did Sehun just stutter? It was the first time that Luhan heard Sehun stutter. “I-ugh… I’m sorry, too. I g-gotta go.”

 

But, before Luhan could take a step away from Sehun, Sehun has grabbed his arm, “Wait. Can we please… um, talk for awhile”. This caught Luhan off guard. Sehun? THE Oh Sehun, would like to talk to him?

 

"I-ugh... Um..."


 

Hiii! First chapter is here. :) I hope all of you like this. I'm really afraid of all your comments because I wasn't able to follow EXO from the very beginning, so, I don't quite get all their traits. But, anyway, please comment and subscribe.

It was quite flattering that I already got a lot of subribers in this fic. THAAAANKYOU! ♥

 

tumblr_m26jvybtGM1qj2et3o2_500.gif

If you check both the versions of MAMA, Sehun appears in EXO-K’s version at exactly 2:51 and Luhan appears in EXO-M’s version at exactly 2:51 as well.

SM, you're doing this on purpose, right?