Stephanie Hwang Mi Young

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

 

Yuri stands at the door, looking around. After a while, she gives up and plopped herself on the bench.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Her mom fondles her hand gently

“Nothing mom, I’m just tired” Yuri lied

‘You sure? You don’t look tired to me”

She smiles “yah, I’m sure mom, don’t worry about me. I think I’m gonna hit the bed first, I gotta big day tomorrow”

---

[Tiffany’s side of story]

It’s been a year pass by, and last night would be the first time ever I went out after I broke up with Park Kahi. I thought I couldn’t make it, but somehow… I did. I finally have the courage to move on with my life.

Last night, my friend Kurt took me to a party, his friend event actually. I just went along with him.

It was a big formal party; much to my dismay… it was a typical boring-ish party. That was until I laid my eyes on one particular person.

There she was standing in front of me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her the moment I saw her. Tanned Woman with the beautiful brown eyes.

Fany-ah!

I smile looking at the familiar blonde girl in front of me who has her hand on her hips.

“Morning babe”

“Don’t morning babe me, you’re late for work”

I just continue smiling and give the other girl a kiss on her cheek “babe it’s Saturday”

--

“And I woke up early in the morning for nothing?” the letter plop herself on the couch.

Tiffany chuckles “You need to take a lil break Nana”

“I can’t help it… hate to admit, but I’m a workaholic… anyway do you have any plan today?”

“I don’t think so, why?” Tiffany asks

“I’m bored, let’s take a walk”

“Where to?”

“Nowhere particular”

*

My name is Stephanie Hwang. But I prefer Tiffany. I’m 23 years old and I’m an intern for a fashion magazine in a company name NEXT in Manhattan.

Now, I’m walking towards NEXT with coffee in my hand. My boss hasn’t stop calling me non-stop for the freakin coffee, and trust me walking in the busy streets of New York with coffee in your hand and on top of it you have your boss literally screaming at you for their coffee. Life couldn’t get any better.

“Morning darling” Brittany greets me

“Morning Brit, where’s the boss?”

“Inside” she mutters

I take a deep breath and walk towards the room. 

--

Today is one of the busiest days at NEXT, and I’m tired. I needed a break a.s.a.p. I though the BOSS would give us all the worst head ache of the century like she usually do… every single year, to our surprise out designers team and all bunch of other department manage to pull the go and see cast this year. The boss seems really pleased. On top of the lovely news… I get to go back early, yey me!

 

“Hey, you’re going back?” Brittany asks me

Tiffany nodded “I’m dead beat”

“Oh, come on, the night is still young darling… lets go for a drink” the letter smiles

“No, no, no… all I want to do is hit the bed and sleep till there’s no tomorrow”

Brittany smiles again “Okay, okay… let’s go, I want to go to Santana’s apartment anyway”

Tiffany gives a sly smirk “Hmmm”, causing the older the designer to blush “whaattt?”

**

“So, how was the party last night?” the blonde asks

“It was okay…”

Suddenly Tiffany’s mind stops working. Her mind goes back to the beautiful jet black-haired woman that she saw last night. The tanned beauty looks a bit masculine when she noticed her arms has a bit muscle. Her beauty face looks so beautiful and handsome at the same time. Oh, god the dimples… that was to die for. The way she smile, the way she laugh, and not to forget her brown orbs.

SNAP!

“Hello, Tiffany!”

“Uh, sorry, I spaced out”

Brittany smirks “I know that look”

“what look?” Tiffany asks

“THAT look, so… is she hot?” the taller woman nudges her, causing the slander girl blush

“Yah! Nae, I don’t know what u r talking about”

“Liar liar, Kimchi on fire”

Tiffany has the incredulous looks on her face “KImchi? Aisk… American” and she starts walking away

“Whaaatt??” Brittany fastened his pace, catching up with the Korean beauty

“so, ur going to tell me her name?”

Tiffany stops and look at her friend “I…I…” she paused for a while “I don’t know her name”

“What do mean u don’t know her name?” Brit raised an eyebrow

“I don’t know her name, all I know is she’s one hella hot tanned woman”

Brittany smirks “Ah… again with the tanned, what is up with u and tanned women ey? Anyway, how does she look like”

Tiffany smile “She’s taller than me, jet black haired… brown eyes, she looks handsome and beautiful at the same time”

“There’s no use telling me all of this if u didn’t even know her name” Brit huffs

“Whaa… hey! U r the one who asked me at the first place” Tiffany pouted

Brit laughed “Come on big baby, soo, do u think that u’re going to see her again?”

“I hope so” Tiffanysmiles

**