Chapter 31: The Stinson's style

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

Yuri got a call from her slave an hour before, asking her to go to an old building at the harbor.

She taps her foot rapidly, slowly losing her patience as the cold winds struck her constantly. Her calmness was wearing thin, she was practically chattering waiting for the supermodel to come. Before Yuri could fish her iphone from her jacket, the little device blares almost instantly.

“My Slave’s Calling….”

“YAH!!! Where in the world are you! Have you even had the slightest idea that I’m super fed up of waiting for you?! “

#Chill Queen, Sorry okay? My photo shoot went a lil longer than I thought. Sheez, no need to get your pants in a bunch#

“The heck! Have you check the stupid weather first??? Its freaking cold for goodness sake, and you ask me to wait at the harbor? Are you out of your mind?”

#well, helloooo… I didn’t have the time to check the news this morning, plus, if its really that cold, why the heck are you still standing there?? Can’t you just wait someplace else first?#

That definitely got Yuri dumbfounded for a split second. She mentally slap herself as to why she didn’t think of that sooner.

“Stupid slave. Where are you! Hurry up!”

#Geez, pms much. I’ll be there in 15#

 

 

(Harbor, 15 minutes later)

 

“I’m not going to ask” Yuri shook her head as she finally spotted her slave walking towards her wearing a brown Burberry trench coat, a weird fedora and wayfarer.

“Sorry” the other woman whispers “Paparazzi’s everywhere nowadays”

Yuri huff “yah, whatever”

“Hey, Queenie, don’t give me attitude, or else I won’t help you” Jessica arch an eyebrow, feeling proud of herself as she somehow manage to threaten the ‘Queen’.

Yuri smirks “Don’t think you can outsmart me Jung, you still need me for the stupid media thingy”

The Korean American girl snorts in annoyance, almost forgetting as to why she befriended with the stupid baboon in the first place.

Yah! We’re not even friends to begin with… sheesh

“Anyway, lets go inside that bar” Jessica pointed at the a very shaggy bar near the harbor. The weird looking bar’s view gets a weird respond from the archeologist.

“What in the world… is that even a bar?” Yuri asks

“Have you never been here before?”

“Considering I ask you a question regarding the bar, do you think I have been to this bar before?”

Jessica snorts “Geez, you don’t have to be sarcastic bout it, come on, lets go”

Both women enter the bar, and make themselves comfortable on the booth at the furthest corner.

“What are we doing here actually?” Yuri took off her jacket , eyeing the other woman who follows suit. “Is that even safe? I mean, you taking of your shades and everything?”

Jessica nodded “It’s safe here, beside, not many people going to this bar anyway… and as to why, I brought you here was….” Jessica scoot closer to the letter and pats her on the head, causes the younger one look at her perplex “Queennie… I’m going to teach you how to live”

“What?”

“Yes, the awesome Jessica Jung, is going to change you into someone that Tiffany Hwa, would fall for” Jessica grins

Yuri chuckles “First off, It’s Tiffany Hwang, and second, she already likes me the way I am, whats the use of changing it?”

The letter shook her head in amusement “Well, have you not seen the world around you Queenie? There are lots… I repeat… lots of pretty looking people here in New York. Do you think she would want to stick with you forever if she encountered other people that are far better than you?”

Yuri slumps in her seat “Then, what do you want me to do?”

“Promise me one thing first” Jessica has her hand akimbo, looking intently at the letter

“What’s that?”

“No matter what I said, you’re not going to flip and do not ever mention about backing out from my crazy media frenzy”

“Fine….things I do for you Tiffany Hwang…” Yuri sighs lightly “So?”

“Well, to be honest, You’re an attractive looking woman” Jessica smiles a little, causes the tanned woman grins from ear to ear.

Before the younger one could say anything, the supermodel cuts her off “Don’t flatter yourself Kwon, I’m not finish yet. Yes, you are attractive, but the thing is… all those attractiveness…” she pointing at Yuri’s face “ went off the window as soon as people gets to know you better”

“What? What do you mean by that?”

“You’re an archeologist”

“So? What if I am?” Yuri gets a little defensive

“It’s lame”

“hey! Take that back” Yuri sass the letter

“Nope, not going to, plus… that’s a fact” Jessica arch an eyebrow “Who wants to date an archeologist anyway? You works wrote B.O.R.I.N.G all over it. Nobody’s dig that kind of stuff”

“You can change anything about me, but never… I tell you… never ask me to change my profession”

“I wasn’t going to” Jessica simply answered

“What? Then, why do you keep bashing my job?”

“First, its fun. Second, I just feel like it. Plus, undeniably, you have an odd job… and boring as hell”

“That audacity….” Yuri couldn’t believe herself that the letter was boldly insult her

**************************************************************************************************************************

 

“How long has they have been together?”

 

“How did they get together?”

 

“Why did they broke up?”

 

“Is it long before me?”

 

“Why did they break off the engagement?”

 

“Why did she call her Jung, when her sur name is Scott?”

 

“How come I never knew her existence?”

 

The letter roll her eyes in annoyance as her friends pounce her with tons of questions that she clearly doesn’t want to answer.

“Seriously Hyo, can you just ask Nic about this?” Taeyeon utters

The young photographer shook her head almost immediately. Sure she was adamant in knowing who the heck is Jillian Scott in her fiance’s life , however, she wouldn’t want to simply come up to her fiancé and ask her those questions.

“You know exactly why I cant ask her that, she might think that I m a jealous moron. Better yet, a paranoid bridezilla”
 

“YOU ARE a jealous moron and a paranoid bridezilla. I mean come on, move on bruhh…you’re getting married… theres nothing to be worried about”

“How come she never tells me about her?”

“Are you even listening to me?” Taeyeon scrunches her eyebrow “Why do I even bother asking?” she mutters under her breathe

“We have to stalk her” Hyoyeon squints her eyes, as her mind starts devising plans on getting to know Jillian Scott.

“You know, if Nicole were ever to know this crazy plan of yours, she is going to kill you”

Hyoyeon gives out an evil smirk “That’s my friend… is for you and I to know. Nobody’s is going to get involved in this plan of ours”

“You mean YOUR plan. You’re forcing me”

“We Kim’s have to stick together! It’s the Bro Kim’s code!”

“Stupid” Taeyeon sighs heavily

 

********************************************************************************************************************

 

“Get rid of all the tacky clothes you have” Jessica mutters

Yuri groans as she jot down the to-do-list

“Stop using the mini-cooper, its to girly-ish for you”

“Yah! I love that car!”

Jessica shook her head “Tiffany is not going to get her dream woman if you keep that car”

“I’m a woman, I don’t need to drive Lamborghini or Ferrari…” Jessica cuts Yuri off before she could finish her sentence

“I know you’re a woman, but seriously, drive a decent car please, per say, BMW, Nissan… find an elegant car for goodness sake”

The tanned woman huff in annoyance, tho she didn’t argue with the letter’s request any longer “what else?”

“Seriously? That thick glasses need to go” pointing at the black frame on Yuri’s face.

“I like this glasses okay?”

“You look nerdy in a nerdy kind of way” Jessica says

“What in the world does that even means?” Yuri asks exasperate

“Geez, and you’re calling me the dumb one” Jessica shook her head “Anyway, you’re hair looks nice, so, we don’t have to change much. Next, we’d talk about your way of dealing with woman”

“hey! I can handle my woman well, thank you very much”

“Then, why did you ask for my help in the first place?”

“I DO NOT ask for your dating advice, all I did was, asking for your advice on how should I dress, that’s pretty much it”

Jessica scoff and ignore the frustrated woman in front of her “Clearly, you’re not only in need of dress code advice, your dating life major ”

Yuri agape in disbelief, her mind went blank as the letter was blindlessly insult the crap out of her “What are you…??”

 

“Well, as for now, you can call me Jessica, Jessica ‘Stinson’ Jung… and I, will teach you how to live” 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************

Comments and silent readers.. please do subscribe :)

(Hi guyssss.. sorry for the crappy chapter and crappy time to update, i m swamp with my college assignments, its the life out of me)