All Hail Queen…. Yuri?

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

“I’m soo pretty… oh so pretty…” Yuri sings while skipping towards the kitchen of their mansion.

She could see her cousin and Victoria sitting at the stool’s counter while eyeing her as if she has grown a third head.

“Hello, my fellow people” Yuri bows a little

“What’s up with you?” Victoria rises from her seat and gives Yuri a peck on both of the letter’s cheeks.

Yuri on the other hand, grinning like an idiot and kisses Victoria’s hand “My dear Victoria, what do I have the honor to have you here?”

“Kwon, you sound stupid” Taecyeon spats

Yuri smiles at her cousin “Dear, dear Taec… do not be mad my dear cousin, as you should be happy for I, Kwon Yuri has stumbles upon a very interesting offer today”

“And that would be? And seriously what’s up with the freaky weird royal grammar by the way” Taecyeon asks

“For the next 2 months… I’m a freakin Queen, people” Yuri smirks

Victoria and Taecyeon looks at her incredulously “The hell are you talking about?”

“I’m a Queen” she repeats

“No, like seriously babe, what happen?” Victoria asks

“That’s it… I’m a Queen”

Victoria and Taecyeon shook their head in frustration

“Why do I even have a dumb- of a cousin like her?”

“Tell me again, why did I ever dated her before”

 

                                                                                                                                  ----------

 

 

“And you just said yes?” Taeyeon asks “seriously babe?”

Jessica sighs, tilting her head back against the couch “I’m doom… I’m doom”  

Taeyeon smiles bitterly, while giving Jessica’s ankle an ice pack.

“Well… It’s not like things are going to get worst anyway,” the petite rock star said

“JINX!” both Jessica and Brian squeals unison

‘What… what…” Taeyeon seems to be lost at the duo’s outburst.

“You… never…EVER said that arrasso?? When you said things like, thing ARE going to get worst,” Brian explains whilst Jessica nodded furiously

“Okay…. You guys’ being paranoid… Nothing is going to happen. The worst that could have happen would be Jessie is going to fall for that girl and they would live happily ever after” Taeyeon smiles

“Euuu!!!! Why would I, plus babe, this isn’t a fanfiction okay, no one is going to fall for no one, especially when it comes to me and the weirdo and that’s pure cliché I might say”

Taeyeon shrugs

“Wouldn’t it be soo EPIC if you guys suddenly falls in love with each other” Brian taps his chin

“Double Euuu! Stop that you guys… seriously”

“Anyway, when are you going to see her again?” Tae asks

“A day after tomorrow, said that she needed to do something, regarding this ordeal or something” Jessica sighs, “What have I gotten myself into”

 

[Kwon’s Mansion]

 

Yuri bits her lower lips as she was concentrating on typing something in her laptop. Taecyeon and Victoria have left her saying something that they didn’t want to deal with a super stoo-pied Yuri or something, she couldn’t recall at. What’s on her mind was waaayyy more interesting than having to memorize what the duo had said.

“Hmm… what else…” she scrutinizes her paperwork, as she would call it.

“Uh! Yah.. definitely that one” she continues to type every things down.

Girls’ generation – Top secret blaring form her right side, causing the sun kissed woman to divert her gaze from her work. She frowns for a while before she decided to pick up her phone.

 

“My Princess calling”

 

That definitely sends Yuri off her edge, smiling dorkily she press the green icon her screen.

“Hello My Princess, how can I help you?” Yuri leans herself back against the chair.

Tiffany on the other end chuckles lightly

“Okay, since when I’m your princess Yul?”

“Well… since….” Yuri taps her hand on the table lightly “I laid my eyes on you”

“Cheesy Yul alert” Tiffany laughs

“You like me for it” Yuri teases back

“Uhuh, whatever you say Yul”

“So, Princess what’s up with the sudden phone call?” Yuri asks

“Wae? Am I not allowed to call you now? Or… are you waiting someone else’s call?” Tiffany says

Yuri grinning from ear to ear “First of all, of course you can call me anytime you want Princess, and don’t hold back and second of all, yes, I am waiting for someone else’s call if you want to know”

Tiffany puffed her cheeks after she heard the last line “Wae, is that someone really important?”

“Yes, very important indeed, my life is kind of depends on her now” Yuri smiles

“Her?”

“Yes… a woman, the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen”

That definitely ticks the green-eyed monster within Tiffany.

“Really? Now I know what kind of person you are Yuri? You think you can play around with me? Guess what, it’s not going to happen. For what you’ve know, go and marry the woman you adore so much” Tiffany gritted

Yuri sniggers

 “Aigo! Why would I want to marry my mother? It’s like an or something… Oedipus…euu, wait a sec, it’s between a son and his mother and I’m a girl, so it’s Electra? But it’s with her dad… and we’re talking about my mom here…. Soo.. it’s Odietra… or Elecpus? Okay, I’m confused” Yuri scratches the back of her head

On the end of the line Tiffany’s cheeks were tainted with crimson red. She mentally scolded herself for being soo stupid. Now Yuri is going to think that she really likes her, well, she does.. but as Tiffany Hwang she must play hard to get.

 

Babo Fany-ah… what have you done… you’re embarrassing yourself

 

“Princess, are you there?”

“Ye, neomu mianhada yuri-ah, nan mollas-eo” Tiffany apologize quickly

“Gwaenchanh-ayo… mianhe too, I was just playing with you. Nal yongseohae”

“Aniya, aniya…” Tiffany bits her lower lips

“Okay, why did you call Princess?” Yuri asks once more

“Oh, about the date, can we change it to tomorrow’s lunch? Because I kind of having my meeting the day after tomorrow. It’s okay if you couldn’t… we can make it up in other times,,, or some sort”

“Of course we can princess, I’ll pick you for our lunch date tomorrow, arrasso?”

“Joh-ayo, see you tomorrow Yuri-ah”

“Ne, see you tomorrow Princess” Yuri smiles “where’s my goodbye kiss?”

“Aigo… ert Yul” tiffany snickers “bye Yul…”

 

Yuri chuckles, as she put her phone aside, her head wonders off of Tiffany’s face “Fany ah… you seriously driving me nuts here, when will you be mine?”

After a few seconds, she continues finishing her ‘paperwork’.

 

“Yes!! I’m done!” she yells to no one particular, she grabs her phone and starts scrolling to one new particular number that she got this morning.

 

“My Slave”

 

She lets out an evil smirk and presses the green icon while eyeing the paper that she had just printed

“Hello Miss Slave, can we meet up tomorrow night, I’ve done my paperwork… and I can’t wait to see you”

Without even waiting for the person to reply, she hung up and continues going through her 'paperwork'

On the paper were written….

“QUEEN YURI’s PERSONAL DEMAND… RULES”

 

Yuri gives a wicked laugh. On the other hand, Mrs. Kwon blinks her eyes rapidly, eyeing her daughter’s bedroom.

 

“What is happening to my child?” she mutters

“Mind her Aunty, she just said that she’s the Queen this morning… and I don’t even know what she means by that” Victoria sips her tea

Taecyeon shook his head “Yuri has finally lose her mind”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's rambling session: 

Hi guys sorry for the late update... (: i have to go back and forth between 3 fanfics... and it's freaking tiring...*sighs* and not to mention, sorry for all the grammatical errors. Tsk tsk.. i'm soo bad at grammar, people don't have to wonder why i never aced my language description or Linguistics's papers... It's just horrible...horrible... anyway...

 

 

Personal replies: 

loveSONE : hehehe yes you're right, Sica.. you should be aware starting from now ^^ lol 

icypink89: Hehe3 I know right, she's so blunt (: hoho yes, Person like yuri always has their evil side don't you think? Guess you and Sica should wait for the next chapter to know what Yuri has plan for Sica. Stay tune... 

ayu_11: he3 Your waiting days would finally be over soon, there will be amounts of Yulsic interaction from now on, Stay tune! (: sorry for the lousy chapter, hope you'll like it. 

jealousWith0105 : Aigo, who's pissing you off?? want me to kick him/her for you, say the word and i'll virtually kick them ^^ hah3 Soooo Glad that my story could cheer you up ^^ smile okayy?? Hope you enjoy this chapter as well. 

 

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions! (: it really means a lot to me, seriously. ^^ Soo... keep all the subs and comments coming okay? 

Enjoy!