Chapter 30 : I’m on a mission

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

“Why are we doing this again?”

The taller blonde ignore the shorter one as she keep her gaze upon the familiar building that she had visited a few days back.

“Why are you dragging me into this?”

The shorter girl pokes the letter hand.

Poke

“Yah! I’m talking to you”

Poke

“Don’t ignore me”

Poke

“Seriously, stop it, this is getting ridiculous don’t you think so?’

Poke

Poke

SMACK!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Owwwwwwwww……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Zip it rock star, I’m trying to concentrate here”

“That hurts Hyo…” the blonde singer rubs her forehead furiously, whilst sending a deadly glare at the taller blonde.

“Shush! Taeyeon”

Hyoyeon pull Taeyeon by the wrist, as they were still in their crouching position, eyeing the owner of the building still standing in front of the main lobby, while texting.

“Who do you think she’s texting to?” Hyoyeon asks her voice lace with thick curiosity.

“Probably Nicole, They have been texting a lot lately” Taeyeon shrugs, hiding smirks that form on her face.

The little ‘revelation’ stiffened the younger one, she turn her gaze almost immediately at the letter, but instantly realize that Taeyeon was just pulling her leg.

“Hardy-har-har Tae, FYI, it’s not even funny”

Taeyeon stifled her laughter, not wanting their ‘subject’ to realize about their presence “Hehe, it is funny, can’t you see I’m laughing?”

“Shush it dummy” Hyoyeon knock the letter’s head lightly.

Whilst the two bickers, the oh-so-called-discretely behind the red Porsche, one short brown haired girl tilt her head, as she finally notices the familiar faces.

She makes her way towards the blonde and makes herself comfortable by crouching as well.

“Hey girls, whats up?”

The sudden question manages to startle both women and to make it worst, their eyes were about to fall from socket when they realize, the person that they were spying on was crouching next to them.

“Hollyyyy sheezz… don’t do that!” Hyoyeon clutch the fabric of her clothes, wanting to calm down her thumping heart.

Jill sniggers “Ops, Sorry though, didn’t mean to. Anyway, what are you guys doing here anyway?”

Taeyeon chuckles, as she sees her blonde other friend was gob smack by the question.

“Hey, you’re Taeyeon” Jill smiles “The famous rock star, who’s quite weirdly…. Crouching near my car”

“This is your car?” both blondes say in unison

“Uh, yah” Jill scratch her un itchy head. “Is…. That a problem?”

“Oh no! of course not. It’s just that….” Hyoyeon fake a smile, whilst brainstorming excuses “Taeyeon loses her lenses, so… we thought that she drop it near here….”

“Oh, I’ll help you to look for it”

Hyoyeon immediately dismiss the American girl, telling her that Taeyeon lenses were probably drops somewhere else. As both Korean bid Jill goodbye, the shorter one couldn’t help but laugh her asses off.

“Seriously?”

“That was soo uncalled for it Taeyeon, you can’t blame me” Hyoyeon huff in annoyance

“That was like less than 10 minutes spy mission…. And on top of that, lenses? Lenses? Seriously?  That’s the oldest and not to mention the lamest excuses in the book”

Hyoyeon agape, disbelief that she has been practically made fun of “Oh really? As if you could come up with a better explanation other than the famous ‘Contact lenses’ trick?”

Taeyeon arch an eye brow “Geez… I don’t know, perhaps, I would say…. I lost my car keys, my engagement rings, my portfolio, my music sheets, my house keys, my dog… lots of other relevant things that aren’t lame”

Hyoyeon scowls at the letter “I hate you”

“don’t hate me cause I’m brilliant babe” Taeyeon shrugs, smirking

“Anyway, in that case, I, Kim Hyoyeon, will appoint you, Kim Taeyeon, to be my…” silence “my trusted assistant, as we will go on a mission to haunt Jillian Jung… I mean, Jillian Scott”  Hyoyeon said, as she put both of her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders.

“I never agree to do this” Taeyeon reply with an expressionless face

Ignoring the older girl remark, Hyoyeon put her fist in the air and shout ‘Hwaiting’ aloud, as she grants glares from nearby passerby.

“This is going to be soo…. Hopeless” Taeyeon drags the younger blonde by her sleeves, before anyone could realize the celebrity was with a lunatic well-known photographer, god knows doing what.

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

One tan girl carefully let the blonde girl rest her legs on her laps, before inspecting the blister all over her ankle.

“Ouch…. That hurts” the model subconsciously whines

“You never want to listen to me” the tan woman nags causes the other woman pouts

“well, who wouldn’t want to after all the torture you put me through”

Yuri arch an eyebrow, ignoring the letter’s so called whining “Don’t be such a baby, it’s not like I ask you to kill someone anyway, be grateful”

“Grateful? Tell me, all of things you ask me to do, name me one thing that I should be grateful of?” Jessica glares at Yuri who smirks at her.

“Well, you got to know the awesome Kwon Yuri, what’s not being grateful about that?”

“Tsk… Loser” Jessica murmurs under her breathe “ That’s worse than the worse”

“Hey… all of this wouldn’t happen if you could tune down your temper issues, seriously, have you ever heard of anger management class? There are reasons why people create that you know? Most importantly that kind of class is dedicated to someone like you”

Jessica punch Yuri’s arm lightly “Yah! I do not have anger management issues, nor do I have issues… or issue”

“Oh , really? Then tell, why in the world did you go rage all black on me in the library? It wasn’t my fault that the book shelf was all wobbly, how about the time when we’re at the cinema? I didn’t even touch or talk to you, yet you call me a ert and not to mention you pour soda on me twice…. And let us not forget the part where you pour ice cream on my head again…. Care to tell me what is up with all of that?”  Yuri look at Jessica intently, whilst Jessica just keep a stoic face, without even showing her guilt regarding all of her wrongdoings.

“That’s simple” she utters…. “Its just simply because,,, You annoys me…. Like crazy”

People couldn’t imagine how shock Yuri was hearing the most nonsensical excuse for raging all black on her since the day they met.

“That’s…. it?”

Jessica nodded

“That is preposterous! I can’t even… argh!!!! What the heck is wrong with you?! Are you out of your mind???? That is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard”

“Well, what do you want me to say? Do you want me to lie to you?”

“Well, no but that just….” Yuri tighten her fist, and her vein was visible on her temple and as well as her arms “It’s okay Yuri… she’s just…… Yuri, count to ten….count to ten…She’s not worth it…. Count to ten….”

“One”

 

“Two”

 

“Do you always do this?” Jessica interrupts her

 

Three…” Yuri continues her counting, whilst closing her eyes, not wanting to see the model

 

“four”

 

“I mean, this crazy pep self-talk?” Jessica ignores the counting

 

Five….”

 

Six…”

 

“Do you know, I find it creepy that people do that, I mean the self-talk. It’s like…. Really creepy”

 

Seven

 

Eight…”

 

“I find it weird as well, I don’t get the concept… really…”

 

Nine….”

 

Ten

 

“Done?” Jessica watches the tan woman inhale and exhale heavily, the displeased look shown on her face. Jessica smiles a little, the aggravating woman looks a little cute when she’s trying not to yell at her.

“Anyway…. Your next task will be…” Yuri talks after a few more second of composing herself “choosing a suitable outfit for me”

Jessica was expecting a task that is/are more worse that what she had done this morning, fortunately for her, it was the easiest of them all.

“What do you want from me?” Jessica suddenly asks

“What do you mean what do i want from you? I want you to choose a suitable outfit for me, that’s it” Yuri raise an eyebrow.

“That’s it?”

“That is it? Do you not understand English/Korean? Or do you want me to speak Malay for you? Itu sahaja, itu pun tak faham ke?”

The model was dumfounded “What in the world are you saying?”

“Go educate yourself for the love of goodness, and here I thought that models are supposed to be all experty-expert in all languages” Yuri sighs heavily

“Hey! Stop stereotyping. Not all models know every languages okay?”

“If I were stereotyping, I would say that ALL model is dumb. That’s stereotyping. Oh my god, I can’t believe I’m explaining this to you” Yuri sighs for the umpteenth times.

“Are you indirectly saying that I’m dumb?” Jessica agape “swear to God, if you do, I’m soo going to bust you like the last time”

Yuri gulps in fear, as the sudden nasty headlock appears in her mind, a sheepish grin form on her face “I was just kidding…. Sooo…. Pick an outfit for me?”

Both women went to Yuri’s bedroom, well, Yuri was practically helping the limping Jessica
 

Jessica opens up the closet door and her jaw were literally drops when she saw all Yuri’s outfit.

“What is wrong with you?” she exclaims at Yuri, who’s sitting on the edge of her bed.

“What?” Yuri innocently asks

“You have all the branded and pretty looking outfits that people couldn’t imagine! And why in the world do you always wear tacky clothes?”

Yuri agape “Hey! That’s not nice, and besides, what I’m wearing now is not near tacky, okay?”

Jessica snorts “Yahhhh… right. You always wears Jeans and white shirt every whereeeeee….. how is that not tacky? What are you? Cheapskate?”

“Yah!! I’m not cheapskate! Geez! My job requires me to wear simple clothing all the time okay!” Yuri pouts

“Excusesssss….” Jessica turns her gaze back upon the closet “What’s the occasion?”

“What occasion?”

“Do you have to answer all my questions with questions? It’s getting pretty annoying you know?” Jessica says

“Well, I wouldn’t answer your question with a question, if you wouldn’t leave your question hanging”

The supermodel turn her gaze again, with her hands on her hips, trying to regain herself from exploding “Okay, stop it, Can you just tell me , what kind of occasion that you need to attend, so that I can pick a suitable outfit for you?”

“I have a date this evening”

“A date?”

“Yes, a date”

“and you need me to pick an outfit for you? For a simple …. Date?” Jessica looks at Yuri incredulously

“Hey! It’s not just any date, okay. This is important. I really like this girl”

Jessica look at the tan woman who practically offended by her tone. She smiles a little. Sulking Kwon Yuri is just…. Pinch-able. She LOL at herself as she doubts that if the word was even existed.

Maybe I should check it in the oxford dictionary later on.

“Is she the woman who’s with you at the cinema?” Jessica asks, as she suddenly remembers one stunning lady who was with Yuri twice when they bump into each other.

The sudden mention of Tiffany’s existence makes Yuri grinning from ear to ear.

“Yes” She simply answers

“She’s pretty” Jessica add on

“She’s stunningly beautiful, don’t you think so?” Yuri laid herself back against the fluffy bed, with her arms rest behind her head, obviously thinking about the beautiful Hwang Tiffany “She’s out of my league you know. She’s pretty, adorable, nice, humble, loud, bubbly and everything that I wanted in my dream girl. Well… me? I’m just workaholic, nerd, fashion disaster woman. Which is why, I need to have some changes, so that she wouldn’t be ashamed of me, if we’re out in the public”

Jessica looks at Yuri. She could sense that the tan woman was really serious and sincere about the ‘Tiffany’ girl. She thought for a second whether she will be as crazy as Yuri about someone, one day. She wishes she would, she would do anything to have that kind of feeling.

“Does she ever said anything about the way you dress?” Jessica suddenly asks

Yuri shook her head “Never. She didn’t seem to mind, but, I wanted to make her proud to have me by her side though.”

The older girl smiles “Well, then. Lets make a mission”

The younger one raises an eyebrow, looking at her “A mission?”

“Yes, a mission, on how to get Tiffany’s heart” Jessica gives a genuine smiles, which Yuri reciprocate

“I’m on a mission, to get Tiffany Hwang’s heart…..” Yuri held her fist high, proud of herself probably.

“Ahem…” Jessica arch an eyebrow

Yuri grins “Hehe, but of course, with the help of Jessica Jung”

“That’s more I like it”  

 

 


___________________________________________________________________________-

 

Helloooo Fellow friends and readers, lol ^^

I know this is long overdue… and I apologize for the umpteenth times. I was busy with my internship and everything. J

And yes, I have announcement to make, I will make all…. I repeat… all of my stories into Private mode, that is for friends to see only. That was a suggestion from an author that I talk to this afternoon. She was right about certain things, especially for those who didn’t want to drop any comments.  I’m sad because of that.

But I do appreciate readers who constantly leave comments every time I updated. Soo, In order to mend my broken writer’s heart ^^ LOL, I think I should do the same. Well, i probably put the private mode on the week after next week, because I’m going on expedition in Sabah. Soo, hehe for those who wants to continue reading this, feel free to add me as friend *wow, that sounds quite desperate* , I’m not forcing you guys to do anything. But, have a nice day! ^^

Ciao!