Yulti + Taengsic = DISASTER IN THE MAKING

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

 2 hours before…

Knock knock

Jessica turns her gaze from the television to the door as she heard someone knocks her door. She lazily got up from the couch making her way towards the door whilst preparing herself to yell whoever it was on the other side of the door.

As she open the door, only to reveal her ex-girlfriend holding a bouquet of roses in her hand wearing a smile on her face.

“Hey Babe” Jessica give the letter a peck on the cheeks.

“Hey” Taeyeon smiles “This is for you…” holding out the roses towards her ex.

Jessica smiles “Aww… thanks babe” smelling the fresh roses in her hand “what’s the occasion?”

Taeyeon smirks “I’m bored, let’s go out”

Jessica rises an eyebrow “Tae, I’m too lazy to go out”

Taeyeon give her the puppy look as she tries to convince the taller girl to go out “Pretty please, this is the only week that I’m free from schedule, aren’t you pity of me? I’m going to get busy next week, plus…. It’s been a while that we haven’t go out together. Aren’t you missing your Tae? Because I miss my Sica tho”

Jessica groans, nodding half-heartedly “Fine! Stop with the ugly aegyo, it doesn’t suit you at all… period! You’re lucky that I love you, nobody, I mean nobody can disturb my free time without getting a wrath from moi” Jessica hissed

Taeyeon chuckles “yah, yah… go get dress” pushing the slander girl lightly towards the letter’s bedroom.

“Where are we going anyway?” Jessica asks as she rummages her closet

“I wanted to see movie for a while tho…” Taeyeon trails as she sits on the bed while looking at Jessica

“Why don’t we just buy movies and watch it at home?” Jessica says stating the obvious

“Aigoo… Sica-ah, it’s not the same” Taeyeon shook her head “I wanted to seat in the actually cinema and not on the couch”

“I really don’t understand you… why do you have to go through all the nonsense when you can just pick an easier way to watch a movie” Jessica mumbles, suddenly, she stops, facing Taeyeon.

“What?” Taeyeon tilts her head in confusion

“Well?” Jessica trails

“Well, what?” Taeyeon confused, causing the letter groans once more

“I’m trying to get dress here, care to leave the room now?”

That definitely amuses the petite girl “Why the sudden shyness Sica?”

Jessica kink an eyebrow, looking at her ex with the incredulous looks on her face “I’m not shy, I just feel a little bit uncomfortable while you watching me to get dress” stating the obvious

“Pfftt… there is nothing that I haven’t seen, it’s not like we haven’t had before…” that definitely caught Jessica off guard, her face was reddened as her ex suddenly reminisce their past “ I have seen all of your…”

Pap!

Ouch!

“What was that for Sica!” Taeyeon rubs the back of her head as she has being hit with a pillow

“That was being totally blunt, plus you don’t have to recall back EVERYTHING” Jessica spats

That definitely made Taeyeon laughs “Arrasso, geez… I was just kidding”

 

Present….

“I do not care whether you guys are celebrity, hallyu stars, businesswoman or whatsoever… the four of you are BANNED from this cinema! Do I make myself clear???” the fat manager glares at the four women who stand before him.

“Well?!” he add on

The four women nodded

“Good, now you may leave” pointing at the exit.

 

Yuri was drenched with juice, she feels sticky and she was really mad. This is not what she used to. She rarely gets angry and shockingly, the obnoxious blonde that she has just met a few days ago, definitely manage to tick her off. It’s like the blonde found a main switch and flick it on.

“WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!” she yells as they steps outside the cinema

Instead of yelling back, Jessica took a large cup of soda from the nearby concession stand and pours the water on top of the tanned girl head once more.

Taeyeon and tiffany watch the scene unfold, not knowing what to do.

‘THAT’S WHAT YOU GET -H***! How dare you call me a !” Jessica finally yells back

“Okkkaaayyyy! Times out ladies” Taeyeon finally pull Jessica aside, preventing other damage that might occurs.

Yuri try so hard to not explode, her breathing was getting heavier. Tiffany took her tissues out of her purse and starts wiping the drenched girl’s face.

Tiffany looks puzzle at the scene before her. She wonders would could possible had happen between Yuri and the unknown woman. This would be the second time that this happen.

Taeyeon who is on the other side lock her gaze upon the other woman who is with the jet black haired.

Tiffany feels that someone is staring at her causing her to turns her head. Only to look at the hallyu star looking at her. She tilts her head in confusion.

Taeyeon smiles apologetically and nodded her head a bit.

 

One hour before…..

 

The four of them sits silently as the movie was about to start.

The blonde girl definitely hating the seat arrangement right now, out of all day, out of all cinema and out of all movies, why… oh why do it have to be the familiar person that she loathe so much sitting beside her.

Her heart was pounding, not because a sudden attraction towards the sun-kiss woman but more to keeping herself stead so she won’t create any chaos in the cinema.

On the other hand, the tanned woman tries to ignore the obnoxious looking woman beside her and focuses more on her so-called-date.

“Do you want me to pull up the arm rest, it would be much easier for us to share the popcorn?” Yuri asks the eye-smiling girl. But before the letter could answer, both of them heard a snorts from the other woman.

“Yah right… indirectly saying that if you need me, I can actually lend you my shoulder… ert” Jessica muttered

That did not go unnoticed by the tanned girl as she immediately turns her head towards the annoying blonde.

“What the heck is your problem” she hissed

Jessica did not bother to answer the other woman. “Stupid dark skinn ert girl” she mutters

“Yah!” Yuri could not help but yells.

Tiffany and Taeyeon who sits on both side of the woman startled, and that goes as well with the other people inside the cinema.

“YAH!!  Shut up will ya!”

“Don’t watch the movie if you want to talk!”

“Stupid ignorant people!”

Yuri’s face reddened as she heard people starts to complains, she bows around

“Mianhe… cheongmal… mianhe…”

Jessica on the other hand, try to suppress her laughter, Taeyeon nudges her

“Babe, what was that for?” Taeyeon whispers

“Serve her right” Jessica smirks

Tiffany give an apologetic smile towards the tanned woman as she sits on the chair.
“mianhe gorgeous…” yuri apologizes

Tiffany shook her head “Never mind yuri-ah… no need to apologize”

“No, no… it was inappropriate for me to act like that…” Yuri feels so down

Tiffany takes her hand in her own, and pat it lightly “Stop it Yuri ah… it was nothing… let just watch the movie arrasso?” giving her famous eye-smile. Even though,  the room was dark, Yuri can feel the sincerity in the letter.

As she sits comfortably, she remembers something. She slowly look at her side…

“…” she utters

Jessica who heard the name calling turns her head almost immediately

“What did you just said??” she hissed

Yuri sniggers wickedly “pfftt… never now a blonde like you couldn’t spell the word… oh wait… YOU ARE BLONDE” emphasizing the world blonde “aish… I’m being inconsiderate towards blonde girl like you… do you want me to repeat that… I said…”

SPLASH!

YAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

**

Hi guys~ sorry for the late update, been a bit busy. i have history paper tomorrow.. yaikkss! hahah3 funny how i'm supposed to be studying yet i went out with my crush instead. LOL.. she's giving me mix signal.. *trying to figure out why... anyway, i'm rambling. Enjoy!!

 

liljung : hahah2 Thnks for the  subscription!... Yulti (: i like em too 

geniebaby : haha3 hope this doesn't disappoint you.. ==" it's a lil lame tho

jealousWith0105 : hi there! (; heheh2 this chapter is not exactly Yulsic SWEET moment.. but hope you enjoy it.

yulsicmylove : Here you go (; yulsic moment.. even though it's not that sweet, but i hope you can wait a lil longer to read their sweet moment. kekeke

MeowSone : Thank you for the subscription (: you made my day too ^^

Fantasiii : I know right (: Yulti is just adorable. ^^ i just love writing about them.