Chapter 42: Take me to church

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

Chapter 42: Take me to Church

 

Clad in black suit with her brown tresses tied in a neat pony tails, Yuri couldn’t help but smile at her own reflection. “Not too shabby” she mutters under her breath.

She puts on her Daniel Wellington’s watch and tuck her iphone in her backpocket.

Cough! Cough!

She puts on her black heels and grab her car keys before heading out. She was running late.

Cough! Cough!

           

            The original plan was to pick up her girlfriend from the apartment and go to the wedding together. Under certain circumstances – bridesmaid happen – she needed to head first to the wedding.

“Sigh, now I’m not going to be able to see Tiffany beforehand. Well, this .”

**

It was a three days event. Unfortunately, the Kim only invited the reporters to come and witness the ceremony on the second day as the first and the third was solely reserved for friends and family. To put it simply, Tiffany only able to attend the wedding the second day. As much as she wanted to ask Jessica’s help to extent the invitation, she’s aware that Kim Hyoyeon’s manager are opposed to the idea since it doesn’t change the fact that Tiffany works for a magazine.

Day 1: A simple wedding ceremony at the church.

Day 2: Wedding reception: Cipriani’s Venue.

Day 3: Photoshoot

 She scrutinizes the notes in her phone. “Wonders what kind of photoshoot they have in mind?” She mutters “Better be not some lame photo”

She texted Tiffany early in the morning and her girlfriend was excited about wanting to see her outfit and requested a selfie. She has yet to full the request as she was running late this morning.

“Should ask Sica to take my picture later” she chuckles.

Cough! Cough!

***

Cough! Cough!

Jessica looks up from her phone, welcome by the sight of a familiar looking woman trudging towards her.

A small smile carves on her face, the latter look good.

And her face scrunches immediately as she heard painful cough.

“You okay?”

Rubbing her chest a little “Yah, I’m good. No worries I had cough syrup this morning, anyway, can you do me a favour?”

“yah, what’s up?”

“Take a picture of me please? I kinda promised Tiffany that I would send her one today”
Jessica chuckles “Didn’t peg you to be this kind of person”

Yuri huff “I’m not, but Tiffany forces me to”

Jessica held the camera towards Yuri wanting to take a picture of the latter, before that she lean forward “Aisk, you’re terrible with tie”

“Yah, I’m not a guy, I don’t know how to do it properly”

After taking a few pics, she handed the phone back to the latter. Yuri took the phone and immediately drape her arm around Jessica’s shoulder “Smile Sicaaa”

***

 

“Oh God… Oh God, Is it too late to call off the wedding?? Oh God! My tummy hurts, my head hurts, my heart hurts. I think I’m going to die. Oh God is this how dying feels like? Oh God”

The short blonde bob woman pace back and forth while the famous rock star leans comfortably on the couch.

She got up from her seat and immediately smack the back of the latter’s head “Calm the f down, will you? It’s your wedding jitters. No one is dying and no one is calling off this wedding.”

Knock! Knock!

“Come in”

Yuri peak his head from outside the door, just to see a distraught looking Hyoyeon. “Wow, you look…”

“she look like hell” Taeyeon finishes off her sentence

“I was just going to say miserable, but hell is exactly the word suits you right now. What happen?”

Hyoyeon puts both of her hands on Yuri’s shoulder before glaring at the tan woman “I’m ing dying. I’m having breathing difficulties and I have chest pain. Get me the doctor please, I’m begging you”

Panic struck Yuri, she look at the calm looking other blonde.

“She’s having wedding jitters. That’s all”

“Oh…” Yuri sniggers “Do you want to have a glass of water?” She pulls the bride by the hand and ask her to seat comfortably on the couch.

Hyoyeon nodded, breathing hard.

“Did she kill herself yet?” A tall lean man enters.

“Oh how I wish. That would’ve been fun to watch” Taeyeon smirks, while Hyo glares at her

“Piss off Taeyeon”

The tall lean man realizes Yuris presence in the room , making her way towards the latter “You must be the fourth musketeers. The impromptu one”

Yuri laugh “yes, that would be me”

“Don’t forget her famous nick name is Spawn of the Satan” Taeyeon added laughing lightly

The man look at Yuri intently, “So you’re the life that Jess terrorizes for the past months. Nice to finally meet the poor soul” shaking Yuri’s hand “My name is Key. I’m Hyo’s brother”

“Nice meeting you Key, and yes, I’m spawn of the satan, anyway, just to be clear, Jessica didn’t terrorize my life. It was all a big misunderstanding”

Taeyeon arch an eyebrow “You’re too good to be true. Sorry for being rude, I’m Kim Taeyeon, Jessi’s best friend” shaking Yuri’s hand.

“More like Jessica’s ex” Key mutters which didn’t go unnoticed by Yuri.

Yuri then look at Taeyeon.

Calm demeanor.

Slightly cold.

Has a cool vibe going on.

Must have been a celebrity as well.

Suits Jessica, ignoring the fact that the latter is shorter than the model.

“I didn’t peg Sica’s type to be this short. I imagine someone as tall as me” she monologue

 

***

“So hows Hyo?” Nicole asks excitedly asks Jill as she ethers the room.

“Word from Key, she’s freaking out now, and I quote Is this how dying feels like. Ends quote” Jill and Nicole sniggers

“That must have been funny” Nicole laughs.

Silence

“You look beautiful Nic.” Jill mutters under her breath “Breathtakingly beautiful. Just like how I imagine you would be”

Nicole smiles “Thank you”

Silence

“I was the luckiest woman in the world when I was with you. I regret everything that had happened up till this day”

Nicole look at Jill in the face. The latter look overwhelmed.

“I wanted to… I wanted to redeem myself after what had happened. But I guess I was a little too late. I thought, I should gather myself first before asking you to come back again”

“Jill…”

“I’m sorry, I needed to let it off my chest. I’m being selfish by ruining your big day. It’s just that, seeing you in this gown. Makes me wonder why. Why didn’t i?”

Nicole takes Jill by the hands “I’m sorry too. For giving up too soon”

“I hope you would be happy as you ever be with the person that you love Nic. I wish all the happiness in the world for you. I wish everything goes in your way and I wish everything falls according to plan.” Jill smiles, lifting her hand and rest them on the latter’s cheek “Hyo is lucky to have you as her wife”

Nic smiles bitterly “Anyone would be lucky to have you as well Jill”

Jill without hesitate kiss the latter on the forehead “I love you, always do and always will. I’ll wait for you even if takes a thousand years”

Nicole was taken aback “Jill…”.

Jill pats the latter’s head “Now now, don’t want a depress looking bride won’t we?”

A few seconds later, Jessica came in with a smile on her face “Hows my favourite bride? Any Wedding jitters?”

Nicole shakes her head “Nope”

The weird atmosphere instantly recognizable by the model. She glance at Jill, the other woman, who were introduced by Nicole a few years back. She didn’t know much about the latter, the only thing she knew was, she was a dear friend of Nicole, her ex fiancé and beloved by the Jung’s family.   

“Hello, Jessica, it’s been a while” Jill gives a winsome smile, shaking the model’s hand “I’ll leave the bride to you, and make myself useful at the lobby”

“It was nice meeting you again Jill”

As Jill leaves the room, Jessica turn and look at Nicole, who’s apparently busy perfecting her veil.

“Well, do you want to tell me anything?”

“About what?”

Silence

“Well…” Jessica trails

“She said she loves me”

“Like how?”

“Jillian Scott is still in love with me”

Silence

 

***

 

“Beloved supermodel my . This ing ruins my career” the person throws the can of beer against the wall.

“You’re going to get it Jung”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/S:

Well, this is by far one of the shortest update I ever upload. Not sure how I feel about this chapter tho. Shout out to new subscriber! Heyyy Homieee, and the old one, supppp bruhhh :  ) please drop comments and what not. Feel free to have a chat with me about random things or you guys can ask me any questions. Love ya!!
 

Ciao :  )))))