Gorgeous

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

 Yuri makes her way to the unfamiliar apartment

“B341…B341...” she mutters under her breathe “Aha!” she rings the bell

The door opens almost immediately, revealing one unfamiliar girl in front of her “ Uh, Is this Tiffany’s?”

The taller girl nodded “Yes, it is, please do come in” she bows a little. Yuri nodded trailing the taller girl from behind.

“She will be out in a minute” Yuri nodded

“I’m Seo Juhyun, Tiffany’s cousin” Seohyun offers a handshake, which Yuri receive it with a smile on her face.

“My name is Kwon Yuri, I’m Tiffany’s friend”

A few second later, Tiffany’s come out from her bedroom “I’m so sorry… I was…” suddenly she stops.

Blink. Blink. Agape. Blink

“You’re brunette” she utters

Yuri nodded ‘Yup,… ready to go?”

Tiffany snaps from her daze “Uh, yah sure” she then turns to her cousin “Seohyun, Unnie’s going to go out for a while okay? Please lock the door and don’t let anyone that you don’t know come in, well except for YoonA… and play nice, no naughty stuff okay?” Tiffany playfully warns Seohyun

Seohyun whines “Unniee…. Stop it, you’re embarrassing me in front of Yuri-sshi, aigoo”

Yuri smile whilst Tiffany sniggers “Arrasso, arrasso… bye Seobaby, take care”

**

The two of them decided to walk to the cinema instead of driving. The night was a tad bit chilly but it’s comfortable nevertheless.

- Aigoo, she is soo cute, I feel like pinching her cheeks– SNAP! Tiffany soliloquy

“Earth to Tifany, hello, I need you here with me now” Yuri snaps her fingers causing the letter breaks from her trance.

The letter blushes as she realize that Yuri’s face were a bit close to hers

“You have a really pretty face you know that?” with that Tiffany tilts her head in confusion

Yuri chuckles by the cute view in front of her “Seriously? You’re soo flippin cute right now, did someone ever told you that?”

Tiffany pouts, “I really don’t want to be cute tho”

“And why is that?” Yuri looks at the letter

“People always see me as the cute one, adorable one… sometime it’s getting my nerves you know, for once I want someone to look at me and said that I’m pretty” Tiffany ended it with a dreamy face

Yuri chuckles “Can you keep a secret?”

“Huh?” Tiffany looks at Yuri with a perplex looks on her face “I guess soo…”

Yuri walks closer to Tiffany and her breathe were practically hitting the letter’s ear, causing her shudders

“The first time I look at you at the party… do you want to know what I think?”

Tiffany stutters “Wha…at?”

Yuri inhale for a bit “You’re gorgeous… and I can’t even take my eyes off you”

Tiffany agape, she was flabbergasted by the sudden and honest confession, seeing the letter was in a daze, Yuri smiles and tugs the letter’s arm, “Come on gorgeous, we’re going to be late for the movie”

**

Ding Dong!

Seohyun makes her way towards the door “Wait a sec”

As she opens the door, she practically was being lift from the ground “Arggh!”

“Hyunnie!”

The warm sensation starts to creeps in, as the familiar voice fill in her ears, “Yoong…” Seohyun buried her face in nook of the letter’s neck, inhaling what is YoonA.

“I miss you… I miss you soo much” the words were like a lullaby to her. Then the letter separates their body for a bit and Seohyun could feel a warm lips land on her forehead. Before Seohyun could say anything, she feels a tear drops on her face causing her to look up.

YoonA is crying.

“Yoong… why are you crying?” Seohyun wipes her lover’s tears away with her thumb

“Hyunnie… You don’t know… how much… how much I miss you? I can’t even sleep… I can’t even concentrate while studying,” YoonA keeps on whimpering.

Seohyun were touch by the honest confession from her girlfriend, “Yoong, please don’t cry, I’m here aren’t i?”

YoonA grips tighter around Seohyun’s waist as if her life was depending on it.

**

“The lost Tape?” Tiffany asks in confusion

“Yup, it’s a great movie tho, have you watch it before?”

Tiffany shook her head “Not really, some of my friends have watched it”

Yuri rubs her neck “I’m guessing you’re not a big fan of ghost story then?” Tiffany’s eyes widen

“Gho…Ghost story?” –Omo! What to do, what to do??

Yuri smiles “Or we can watch other movies tho? There’s plenty of them we can choose”

Tiffany shook her head furiously “No, no let’s watch that, you wanted to…” before she could finish her word Yuri interjects

“Nope,  if the gorgeous lady wouldn’t want to watch ghost movie, so I won’t watch it, besides I can watch it in dvd anyway” the letter shrugs

Tiffany blush when Yuri call her gorgeous once more “Are you sure?”

The letter smiles “Hundred percent sure, so Gorgeous, what movie do you want to watch?”

 

After they choose the movie that, they wanted to watch, Yuri and Tiffany waits at the concession stands, waiting for their turn.

“So, what’s with the sudden hair colour?” Tiffany asks

Yuri her hair “Wae? You don’t like it?” she frowns by the sudden question

Tiffany shook her head almost immediately “No! It’s not like that, what I mean was… urmm, I was just…”

The letter chuckles causing Tiffany puff her cheeks.  Yuri couldn’t help herself but pinch it

“You’re adorable you know that”

Tiffany lightly hit Yuri’s forearms “You’re mean you know that”

“Soo, do you like it?” Yuri asks once more

The letter shyly nodded “It suits you well, I like it”

Yuri grins, “Good, glad that you like it”

Before they knew it, it’s their turns. The old lady who works at the concession stands smiles at them

“Hello, what can I get for you ladies?” The older woman asks

“A large bag of popcorn please?” Yuri turns to Tiffany, whilst the other girl nodded “What drink do you want?” the eye smiling girl contemplated for a second “Juice would be nice”

“Do you want a couple drinks?” The older woman suddenly interjects

Both young woman look at the letter “Pardon?”

“Do you want a couple drink?” she repeats, “You can share straw and stuff like that”

That definitely causes Yuri and Tiffany face reddened, before they could say anything, the old lady beats them once more

“I’m so sorry to say this but, you two are one of the most adorable couple I have ever seen today” The old lady grins from ear to ear.

--

“Daebak!” YoonA pump her fist in the air while she keeps on munching on the fried kimchi rice that Seohyun had prepared for her.

Seohyun smiles at the sight in front of her; this is what she truly grateful of. Yoong would never fail to amaze her even over the smallest things. She propped her hand under her chins, scrutinizing the other girl.

She might be young, and people might say that it’s some kind of a phase for her but she knows for sure that this is one of the pictures that fits in her future. She has love the girl in front of her the moment she laid her eyes on her. YoonA is the person that she ever wanted. When she recalled back what Jiyeon Unnie had said to her to her earlier tonight, You’re the perfect wife for YoonA … No, it’s not like that… It’s supposed to be the other way around. YOONG is PERFECT husband for her or wife for that matter. Smiling, she could picture herself living a great future and dream with the letter. Then it hits her, marriage? When did marriage had ever crossed her mind? Lately all she can even think of was building a future with YoonA. Does this scare her? If you ask this question 6 months ago, she might freak out, but now, all she would do is smile and nod her head.

“Hyunnie?”

With that, Seohyun breaks from her trance and welcome with the sight of YoonA cupping both of her cheeks with the eyes full of concern looking at hers.

“Hyunnie, don’t scare me like that, are you okay?”

Seohyun smiles and shook her head lightly “Nae, Yoong, I’m fine, I’m just thinking of something”

YoonA reach the letter’s hand and rubs it lightly “What’s in those cute little head of yours?” Seohyun chuckles whilst holding Yoona’s hand tighter.

“Yoong…” she trails slowly “I have something to say to you”

YoonA smiles lovingly at the letter “What is it?” the question comes with the husky voice that Seohyun loves so much.

“I’m going to further my study abroad”

Then times stop… well for YoonA that is.

Shock was evident in her face. Seohyun… .studying…abroad… YoonA’s is freaking out, she is literally internally panic by the sudden news.

“Wh…When?” –Perfect brain, just perfect. It amaze me how you can manage to enter Harvard is still a mystery even for herself

Seohyun trying so hard hold her laughter “Next week”

 

*Ngee~ sorry guys i just have to put Yoonhyun moment too *Love em soo much (; hehehe