Mr. Ok Junior Charm

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

“Good morning Kwonnie” Taecyeon greets with a smile on his face

“Morning, where’s mom and dad?”

“Uncle has this some important meeting thingy and Aunty going out with New Jersey’s housewives”

Yuri nodded and poured herself a cup of coffee, she took a glance at Taecyeon who’s showing off his stupid smile

“What?”

“Have you heard about the major break up between Jessica Jung and Nickhun-whatever his name is?”

“So?”

“So… is that all you can said?” Taecyeon huffed

“Yah, so? And btw, who’s Jessica and Nick…Nick what again?”

“You don’t even know whose Jessica Jung is?” Taecyeon look at his cousin incredulously “Jessica Jung is one of the hottest model around”

“Which mean that she’s one of your top ten list model to get laid with?”

“You know me to well Kwonnie”

“Okay, I hate to ask this but… how in hell are you going to do that?”

“Kwon please… I’m Ok Taecyeon, the heir of Ok Shipping Company. A good looking and rich guy like my surely got her attention”

“Meh… you are so full of yourself aren’t you Ok?”

‘What can I say…? I’m charming that way”

“Ignorance is a blessing” Yuri murmured under her breathe

                                                                        -----

Ding! Dong!

“I’ll get that” Yuri says to nobody as she makes her way towards the door.

“Hey babe” Victoria greets her with a quick kiss on her lips.

Yuri kinks an eyebrow and look at her ex-girlfriend with an amused look on her face. Victoria on the other hand look back at Yuri not knowing why Yuri gave her the look, after a few second she realizes something.

“Damn! I’m not supposed to that am i?” Victoria clams with her hand.

Yuri chuckles and wraps her arms around the other girl shoulder “S’okay…I’m used to it sometime”

“Okay, what are you doing today?”

 

“As usual…digging something, went back to the office, doing some research and…”

“Went back home… geez, Kwon, can you lighten up your routine for once?”

“That’s what I’ve been telling her” Taecyeon interjected

Before Yuri could say anything, Victoria cuts her off “And for once, I agree with Ok, because… your life is pretty boring hun”

“Pfttt…. Please, anyone else who live your lifestyle most probably die of boredom”

Yuri glares at Taecyeon who seems to ignore her and keep bashing her life

“Okay, okay… geez, enough already”

Victoria takes her face against her own and kisses Yuri solidly on the mouth

Then it hit her “Dammit! I’m not supposed to do that”

Yuri laughed at her and engulfs her with hug

                                                            -----

Victoria loops her arms with Yuri as they stroll around the street, while Taecyeon is walking a few feet in front of them.

“Seriously Song, lay your hands off of my cousin for once will ya, how the hell is she going to get new girl if you keep touching her like that”

Victoria sends a death glare to Taecyeon which the letter seems unthreatened by it

 “Okay, where are we going actually?”

“Okay, my first mission would be, visit Jessica Jung favorite spots”

“Why are we agreeing on this?” Victoria turns to look at Yuri

“Give him a break, that guy haven’t get laid for 2 whole days now”

Victoria gave her fake surprise

“ Ha-ha, laugh up Song”

                                                                        ----

Two stunning women make their way towards the bar, the club was packed tonight making it quite harder for both blonde to move around. But luckily, the owner of the club, spotted his favorite customer slash his friend, he ordered his guard to the girl to wherever spot they wanted to head to.

“Guys, tell Bruno we appreciated it okay?”

Two tall big beefy guy nodded and head back to the main entrance.

“What can I get you for today Jessica?” The familiar curly hair bartender smile at the two women

“Two daiquiris with lime on top keyh?” Vanessa nodded and starts preparing the girls drink

“So spot someone interesting yet?” Nicole nudges Jessica

“Nope, no one interesting” Jessica shrugs

                                                                        ------

“Jackpot” Taecyeon grinning ear to ear after he went back from the bar.

“What?” Yuri and Victoria says unison

“I just spotted The Jessica Jung and Nicole Jung at the bar”

Taecyeon practically drags his cousin and her ex-girlfriend towards the bar, he stops a few feet, while fixing his suit, which receive snorts from Yuri.

“Watch and learn Kwon” Taecyeon wink and make his way towards Jessica

“Hey”

Jessica and Nicole turn

“Hey” Jessica cast a small smile

“Can I buy you ladies a drink?”

Jessica and Nicole share a glance “Thanks”

Taecyeon signal Vanessa and turn to both women

“The name Ok Taecyeon” he held out his hand

“I’m Jessica and this is Nicole…hey… I know you; you’re the Son of Mr.Ok right?” Cass smile

Taecyeon give a small peck on the girl hand and give her a winsome smile “That I’m, pleasure meeting you ladies”

A few feet from them, Yuri and Victoria watch the whole scene

“Do you think Taecyeon would get laid tonight?” Victoria ask

“Hun, he’s Ok… plus that’s a model, blonde to add on it…”

“Hey... She might be a lot smarter than any other model”

“Note of word, might…”

“Anyway… let’s dance Kwon” Victoria smirks

Victoria drags Yuri to the dance floor and starts swaying her hips urging the taller girl to do the same. Yuri chuckles and started to dance to the beat of the song blaring loudly in the club.

Meanwhile…

“Dad Calling…” Taecyeon eyebrow scrunches “Sorry ladies, be back in a sec”

 

Nicole look at Jessica “Seriously, are you interested in that guy?”

She gives Nicole an incredulous look “What? You know me better than that Nic, he is soo not my type”

“Good, because the way I look at him, he just wanted to get laid” Nicole smiles

“True, but hey… at least we got free drink” both of them laugh at that thought

“Hmm… speaking of interesting, I’m interested hooking you up with that girl”

“What girl?”

“That girl”

Nicole point at thejet black hair girl who dancing with a brunette on the dance floor, the girl hair were a little bit messy, which add on the level of hotness, skinny jeans, white stripe button up shirt, covered with black vest. A few of her shirt were .

“She is hot” Nicole trails with a dreamy look on her face

Jessica keep her eye on the girl, she’s agree with Nicole, that girl is definitely hot.

“Wanna go and say hi?” Nicole smirk as she realizes her friend were practically ogling the girl

“What?” Jessica snap as Nicole nudges her

“I said wanna go and say hi?”

‘Are you crazy? Look at her, she’s freaking hot, plus, in case you haven’t realize that she’s dancing with a girl, which I assume that would be her girlfriend”

“Note of word my dear, assume…”

“What eV” Jessica smile, ignoring the letter

“Hey, how about we make a run for it, before Mr.Ok come back?”

Nicole grabs her hand and walk fast towards the exit, on the way there Jessica bumped into someone

“Oh my goodness… I’m so sorry” she apologizes almost immediately

“That’s okay, that’s okay”

Nicole smile as she realizes that the person that Jessica bumped into was the hot girl on the dance floor.

“Are you okay?” The girl ask

Jessica finally snap from her absent minded mind and quickly nodded “yah, I’m okay… so sorry I bumped into you, I’m in a hurry”

The hot girl wearing glasses shook her head and send a small smile “That’s okay… I better get going now, nice… bumping into you”

Nicole and Jessica chuckles while the shorter brunette shook her head and tug the other girl away after she smile awkwardly at both women “Babe that is soo lame”

 The taller of them laugh and wraps her arms around the shorter girl shoulder, laughing while making their way towards the bar.

“She’s funny” Nicole smile, Jessica didn’t say anything, she just look at the girl until she disappear from her sight

                                                                        -------

“She left” Taecyeon whined

“I know, I bumped into her just now, she said she was in a hurry or something”

“Ooo… man”

“I guess the Ok-charm didn’t work out huh?” Victoria laugh

“Watch it Song, Ok’s charm always work, but my dad decided to call me in the middle of getting-Jessica Jung mission… Damn you Mr. Ok”

                                                                        -----

Brian plopped himself on the fluffy couch as his eyes never left the girls

“Soo, what did you guys do today?”

“We went to Bruno’s club”

“Dammit, I miss that club; it’s been awhile since I went there, anything interesting happen”

“Yah, Ok Taecyeon made a move on Jess” Nicole smile

“Ok Taecyeon? As in the heir of Ok Company?”

Nicole nodded “But that’s not the interesting part”

“Then?”

“Jessie here caught her eyes on someone”

“Really, who’s the lucky guy?” Brian teases

“Brian, it’s a girl this time”

Brian agape and squeeze himself next to Jessica

“A girl? Tell me. Tell me, tell me… gosh! It’s been awhile since you get back to your lady love lifestyle”

“What, Nicole is exaggerating, but even if I do find her hot, it doesn’t meant I wanna be with her”

“Note of word… wow, you said hot… that’s mean she’s really hot” Brian tapped his chin

 

P/s: to answer your question loveSONE: Victoria is actually Yuri's ex-girlfriend, (: 

Thanks for reading! (: LOL