Searching for Miss. Obnoxious

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

Jessica pace back and fort in her living room, trying to find a way on how to clear the mess that she had cause for the past weeks.

She refuses to accept Serena’s idea, as she has to find the obnoxious girl and ask for the letter help.

“No way… there is no freaking away. I mean there must be another way right?” she mutters under her breathe.

“And … that would be?” Hyoyeon trails

Jessica stops and locks her gaze on the other blonde lady who’s sitting on the couch. She stood for a few second and sighs heavily.

“You’re supposed to give me idea Hyo…”

“Why don’t you just follow what your boss said?” Hyo kink an eyebrow

“Hell to the no that I’m going to do that. I can’t just approach that pathetic accuse of a lady and say, Hey! Do you remember me? I’m the girl who pours water on you last few weeks, yah, can you help me? I’m kind of in a bit in trouble now…You think that she will help me?” Jessica spat

“Chill will ya, it’s not the end of the world okay? We’ll find a way… somehow”  Hyo sounds unconvinced

Nicole who has went back from shower plopped herself beside her fiancé and leans her head on the letter’s shoulder.

“Plus, if there’s no other option but to ask for her help, where are you going to look for her anyway?’ Nicole stating the obviousness of the matter.

Jessica sighs for the umpteenth times today.

“This is going to be hard….”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

YoonA walks aimless at the garden in front of her Uni’s entrance. She was still bother by the thought of Seohyun is going to further her study abroad. Don’t get her wrong, it’s not that YoonA is not happy that her girlfriend is going to pursue her dreams, but what if Seohyun would totally forget about her?

What if Seohyun found someone better than her?

What if she left her to be with someone else??

Even worst…

What if the person is a boy??????

YoonA shook her head furiously, getting rid of the thought of Seohyun being with someone else, a boy to be precise.

“No! YoonA, you will not think bad things about your Hyunnie, Hyunnie is a very very special girl, she would never cheat on you! You don’t have any reason why you should doubt her!” YoonA scold herself. "and she is... very.. very gay for you" YoonA chuckles by the last part of her monologue.

‘Yah.. you should always trust your Hyunnie… she loves you…” YoonA smiles, leaning against the tree. “Seohyun… I love you…” she whispers, closing her eyes and basking in her feeling.

…..

..
.

“I love you too Yoong…”

YoonA eyes open almost immediately after she hears the familiar voice.

And there she was, Seohyun. The love of her life almost hovering her.

“Hey…” the maknae greets her softly

The older one smiling from ear to ear “hey…”

Seohyun tucks YoonA’s fringe as it was getting in her way of seeing her lover’s face. She fondles the letter ever so lovingly.

“Don’t you have class now Yoong?”

YoonA shook her head “Nope, I’ve finish mine a few minutes ago”

The lovebird keep their eyes on each, and it finally hits YoonA.

“Wait… Hyunnie, what are you doing here?”

Seohyun smiles bitterly “I’m going Yoong…”

YoonA expression changes.

This was the moment that she has been avoiding for the past few days.

Her Seobaby is going to leave her.

YoonA sighs

“Okay, I’m have to now Yoong, see you around” Seohyun says with a smile on her face.

 

 

SEE YOU AROUND?

 

 

SEE YOU AROUND?

 

 

YoonA was taken aback… her girlfriend seems like she doesn’t give a damn about leaving her

She even have the guts to smile??

 

‘What? Wait up Hyun, you’re just going to go.. just like that?” YoonA asks

Seohyun on the other hand, trying to hold her laughter as she find her clueless girlfriend’s adorable confusing state.

“Yah, what else do you want me to say?”

YoonA is definitely dumbfounded at that moment.

“Do you even love me?” she whispers, her voice quavers

 

Seohyun smiles and give the older girl a kiss on the cheek “Pabo yah… what is wrong with you Yoong?”

YoonA hung her head low, hiding her eyes that have been b with tears

 

“You… seems so happy… do… you… do you in any chance glad that you’re away from me?”

YoonA feels that the younger girl steps closer to her and one familiar hand cups her face.

Seohyun smiles once more “Why on earth do you think that I would be happy to be away from you Yoong?”

“Then?” YoonA trails…

“I’m moving here dummy…”

 

There is nothing that could make YoonA smile like she smiles at that moment.

“Jinja!!! Aigo, which University baby?” She squeals

 

Seohyun points at the ground

 

“Ground University?” YoonA looks at her girlfriend quizzically

 

Seohyun shook her head, at point at the ground once more.

 

YoonA tilt her head, her face was showing how much she doesn’t get what the letter trying to say.

Seohyun chuckles giving the letter another kiss on the cheek

 

“You’re adorable… Yoong, I’m going to continue my study here… with you”

 

Agape

 

Agape

 

Blink

 

Blink

 

YoonA engulfs her girlfriend with a hug and literally lifts her off the ground

“Yahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Jinja!!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany chuckles as she receive message from her dongsaeng.

Tiffany is sitting at a nearby starbuck, waiting for her order from one familiar person.

“What’s with the smile?” one husky voice asks her

Tiffany tilts her hear, welcome by the sight of one charming sun kiss woman with strawberry latte in her hand.

“Thanks, nae, it was just Seohyun” she smiles

“Seohyun-sshi? Waeyo?”

“She finally tells YoonA about the transfer…”

“She must be ecstatic” Yuri smiles “anyway, how’s work?”

“Work was work” Tiffany shrugs

“Sounds boring, aren’t you supposed to love your job, since you love fashion and all”

“yes, I love fashion but, carrying coffees and sending other people’s laundries is not my forte”

Yuri smiles “ You’re adorable. No worries, I’m sure you’re going to do what you really want to do in no time”

“Hope so...anyway, how’s yours?” Tiffany ask the letter

“You want to hear me talking about bones?” Yuri kinks her eyebrow

 

Tiffany eyebrow scrunches after hearing the words bones “Uh, I think I’ll pass that one”

 

“So… want to go on a date tomorrow night?” Yuri sips her coffee while eyeing the Korean American girl in front of her

Tiffany on the other hand smirks “You’re very blunt”

Yuri shrugs “well, people always say that the more you procrastinate, you’re not going to get the person/things that you want at the end of the day”

Tiffany sniggers “Soo… indirectly saying that…” before she could finish her word, Yuri cuts her off

“I want you” she sips her coffee again

Tiffany eyes widen , her stomach were ricocheting with butterflies. She gain her composure, whilst acting cool. She lean her body back against the chair.

“What makes you think that you will get me Kwon Yuri?”

Yuri puts her mugs down and leans closer towards the letter. She gives her one charming smile.

“Babe, I don’t think. I’m SURE you will be mine”

Tiffany kink an eyebrow “That’s sound possessive”

Yuri laughs “Kind of think about it, it does sounds… creepy in a way”

“It is Yuri” Tiffany smiles

“Well, if you want, I could be your freaky slash possessive slash dork other half”

That’s definitely makes Tiffany laughs, Yuri is such a kid sometime, and that what she likes about her.

“Well, Miss. Kwon, you’ve got long way to go to get me”

Yuri smirks at Tiffany who seems to be challenging her

“Challenge… accepted. Tiffany Hwang, be prepared to be swept off your feet by the charming Kwon Yuri”

Tiffany smiles, sipping her latte “You’re so full of yourself”

“Can’t help it, it’s a part of The Kwon’s charm”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon fixes her shade as she tries to hide from press who seems to be lurking around the top model’s apartment.

She sneaks in from the back with the help of the guard up front.

Ding Dong!

Taeyeon was welcome by the sight of a very messy looking top photographer.

“Hi… hyo”

Hyoyeon give a crook smile “Taeyeon my man…come in, come in”

“Where is she?” Taeyeon asks

Nicole pops out from the bedroom door, also looking very… inappropriate.

Taeyeon shook her head “I am not going to ask what the commotion is all about between you two”

Hyoyeon point at the living room “She’s there” 

Taeyeon makes her way towards the living room, and found Jessica lying upside down on the couch.

“Babe… what the hell are you doing?” she asks

Jessica opens her eyes “I’m thinking”

Taeyeon pulls Jessica up, casing the blonde girl sitting upright, whilst she took a seat beside the Korean American girl.

“How’s your progress? Are you going to follow what Serena said?”

The blonde girl leans her head against Taeyeon’s whilst the shorter girl arm automatically wraps around the blonde’s waist.

Jessica snuggles closer, burying her face in the nook of Taeyeon’s neck.

“How the hell am I supposed to find that obnoxious person?” she murmurs

Taeyeon the letter’s hair “I’m sure we’ll find her”

“You guys makes a great couple sweet moment”

Taeyeon turns her head to the right almost immediately.

“BRIAN!! Way to give a girl a heart attack”  Tae spats “How long have you been there?”

“Long enough to watch the romantic scene between the two of you”

Jessica on the other hand, ignores the whole ordeal surround her, keeps on snuggles with the petite rock star. Brian who notices the behavior couldn’t help but smile.

“You guys might as well get together anyway”  Brian huffed.

 

 

 

Author's rambling session;

 

Hi guys........ *hiding behind a wall

 

I know i know i promised you guys i'll update this story earlier right? 

I'm sooooooooooooo sorry ^^ something came up and i couldn't update soon. Hehehe please do not kill me or brick me for that matter okay?

 

^^ Love! haha3 give comments pretty please (:

will update soon!