Our so-called Pre- Date

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

Hellooooooooooooooo~ I'm back~ hehehe hi guys, i just got back from a camping trip yesterday. ==" it was supppeeerr --- average--- my friends and i did lotssss of things, rafting, jungle tracking, kayaking ... and the list goes on and on. Plus i got FREE sunburnt xP ahaha i'm soo dark right now, Anyway, enough with all the rambling, lets get on with the story. Sorry for the short chapter and the looonngg author's note tho (: hehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ONE WEEK LATER]

“Aunt Kwon, have you seen Yuri?” Taec asks as he sits on the kitchen counter stool.

“She has gone out early in the morning, not sure where she’s going though”

Taecyeon munches away the French toast “We don’t have any research this morning, where could she be?”

“With Victoria perhaps?”

After a while Yuri popped from the kitchen door

“Morning”

“Where have you….” Taecyeon stops and stares at his cousin “Damn girl!”

Aunt Kwon smile at her daughter new changes on her hair colour.

“Why the sudden brunette?” Taec  smirks

“Just because” Yuri smiles “So, how is it?”

“Perfect, you look awesome”

“Thanks”

**

“You look h.o.t” Victoria smile at her ex whilst playing with the end of the letter’s hair

Suddenly Taecyeon swats her hand “Heyyy! What’s give?” Victoria rubs her hands

“Don’t touch her, she’s not yours anymore. Plus, Yuri is  not going to get new girl if you keep on doing that to her, sheesh”

Victoria pout

“Not cute at all” Taec add on

Yuri laughs whilst the other girl’s hair “no worries, I still think you’re cute”

PAP!

“What the ! Ok! Why the hell did you do that for?” Victoria rubs her forehead after being hit by Yuri’s journal.

“To prevent you from kissing Yul, lay off the lips woman” Taecyeon chuckles

“”

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Tiffany lies on the couch as she absentmindedly flicking various channel without even looking at it.

“I’m bored” she says it aloud to no one.

Ding Dong!

“Seobaby!!!”

Tiffany engulf the woman in front of her with a tight hug.

“U…un… unnie… I can’t… breathe”

With that, Tiffany releases her baby cousin “Oppss… mianhe Seobaby, come in, come in”

Seohyun joins her cousin in the kitchen after she settles in her luggage in the guestroom.

“Ah, kamsahamnida Unnie” Seohyun thanks Tiffany who offers her a drink

“What brings you to United States Seohyun?” the older one asks

“I got accepted to Harvard” Seohyun says with a smile on her face

“Jinja??!”

“Nae Unnie”

“Aigoo~ Seobaby, I’m soo proud of you” Tiffany squeals “Did you tell YoonA about this?”

Seohyun shook her head “Nae, Yoong didn’t know, I wanted it to be a surprise, she thought that I’m here for a vacation”

Tiffany smiles “Aigoo, you are soo cute and romantic too. You must be happy then. You’re going to study in the same university with your soon-to-be fiancé,” Tiffany says with a dreamy face

Seohyun instantly blush as the mention of her girlfriend “Aniya Unnie, Yoong is not my fiancé,”

“Yet, we know sooner or later, she’s going to propose anyway. Aisk… my baby cousin is going to get married before me. I feel soo old” the older of them pout

Seohyun chuckles “Unnie…I’m too young to think about marriage now.”

“Arraso, arrasso. Have you taken your lunch yet?”

“Nae Unnie, I thought I wanted to have a lunch with you”

“Jinja? Okay, let me get ready first than we go out”

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Did you give Sunny Unnie a call before you come to United States Seohyun?” Tiffany asks while munching the waffle

Seohyun nodded “Yes I did, she offers to pick me up, but I decline. I wanted to figure out the City myself”

“Aaa… when are you going to meet YoonA?”

“I’m going to give her a call tonight; she has classes in the morning till afternoon though plus her flight delays not till further notice. I didn’t want to impose her schedule”

“That’s thoughtful of you Seobaby, YoonA is so lucky. You could make a great wife for her,”

“Aigoo Unnie…” Seohyun pouts

“Arraso, arrasso… I’m just messing with you” Tiffany laughs

Seohyun smiles “So, what about you Unnie, are you seeing anyone right now?”

The letter shook her head “Sad to say, but I’m not seeing anyone though”

“Waeyo, you’re very pretty,” Seohyun says

Tiffany laughs, “Thanks for the compliment Seobaby, but I guess, it’s not my luck then”

“How about Hyorin Unnie?”

“Hyorin? Aniya, I can only see her as my friend, not more than that”

“Amber?”

“Bwoh?? Nae, she’s my dongsaeng, okay, okay.. let’s end this topic and finish up our lunch arrasso?”

“Nae”

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

“So, feel like flaunting your new look tonight?” Taecyeon says

Yuri shook her head “Nope, I’m going out tonight”

"WHAT! You're going on a DATE?? I mean, DATING?? going steady kind off thingy??"

Yuri nodded “Yah”

“Seriously? I thought you’re going to be my wing man and vice versa, we cool person should go for a ONE NIGHT STAND ONLY”

Yuri couldn’t help but chuckles “Taec, you need to get a life, this isn’t the Barney Stinson show”

“No, it’s not, it’s Yuri and Taec’s show. We’re supposed to be lezbro man”

“You’re sick, go away… I need to get ready”

“Okay fine, go and have fun with your anonymous ugly date"

"Get lost Ok, i'm trying to get ready here"

“Whatever Kwon, wait… are you going out wearing that?” Taec looks horrified looking at Yuri who’s wearing black skinny jeans, plain white shirts, chuck Taylor sneakers and a brown Abercrombie & Fitch jacket.

“Yah, soo?”

“For once, can you just suit up?”

‘What for?”

“Cause it’s cool that way okay, only losers wear this kinda clothes” Taecyeon frowns

“Well, so be it, plus… I’m just going to watch movies Ok, it’s dark in there, and nobody cares what I’m wearing”

Suddenly, Taec smirks “Dark huh? Niceeeee”

Yuri agape and hit the back of Taec’s head “ert!”

“Never know you like to get down and dirty Cuzzie…. One word for you… Hot dirty , I would suggest the bathroom though…” Yuri pushes Taecyeon out of the room and shut the door.

Yuri shook her head “damn that boy” she mutters under her breathe whilst picking up her blackberry and starts dialing the familiar number.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

The boys by Girls Generation blaring on top of the coffee table

 

“Yuri calling…”

Seohyun contemplated whether she should pick up her unnie’s phone or not.

“Unnie! You’re phone, it’s ringing! Do you want me to pick it up for you?”

Tiffany who still showering yells from the bathroom, “Nae,!”

“Hello?”

# Hi, Tiffany? #

“Sorry, this is Seohyun speaking, Tiffany Unnie is taking her bath right now. Do you want to leave a message?”

# oh, okay… can you tell her to text me after she’s done? #

“Will do, is that all?” Seohyun asks politely

# Yah, that’s pretty much it. Thank you #

“welcome”

After she hung up the phone, Tiffany gets out from the bathroom while drying her hair with an extra towel that hung around her shoulder blade.

“Who’s that?”

“It’s Yuri if I’m not mistaken” Seohyun said

With the mention of that name, Tiffany eyes widen “What did she said?” She asks almost instantly

“Uh, she asks you to text her after you’ve done with everything”

Tiffany starts to hyperventilate ‘Oh God, Oh God, I haven’t choose clothes that I’m going to wear yet?! Oh God, Oh God”

The letter on the other hand amuses by the sudden mood “You have a date Unnie?”

That definitely caught Tiffany off guard “Well” she blush

“Unnie! You told me that you’re not seeing anyone, and now you’re going on a date?” Seohyun starts to tease the older girl

“It’s not…a date. Okay? It’s a friendly outing kind of thing,” Tiffany mutters under her breathe

“Really?” Seohyun an eyebrow “It doesn’t seems like one, so what does she look like?”

Tiffany blushes hard “You’ll see by yourself later on, she’s going to pick me up but before that, please help me out” she says exasperatedly.