First Rule

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

Hello Peeps, I'm Backkkkkkk... lol, sorry for the hiatus. (: Just been busy lately... anyway, hope you would enjoy this chapter. ^^

Please do gives comments andddd...Sorry for any grammatical error. (: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Two lovely women make their way towards a sandwich shack down town. The first lady with sun kissed skin swaying her right hand back and forth trying grabs the letter’s hand, whilst the other woman who has mesmerizing eye smile stifles her laughter knowing the letter’s intention.

After a few failed attempts, Yuri sighs lightly.

“Fany…” she calls out the letter’s name softly

Tiffany tilts he head a bit, looking at a very unhappy Yuri “Yes?”

“Can I hold your hand?”

“Well, may I ask why?”

“Just because” Yuri smiles

“Not a valid reason… so I guess you can’t” Tiffany continues to walk leaving Yuri behind.

Yuri jogs to keep with the letter “Because… we’re dating?”

“So what if we’r e dating Kwon Yuri?” Tiffany said with a smile

“So we should hold hand,” Yuri grins

“Who says that we should hold hands if we’re dating?”

The letter’s comeback was frustrating Yuri, she eye the Korean America girl knowing that the letter were trying to outsmart her request.

“My hand feels empty… and it has been aching to hold on to something…” Yuri trails “plus, it’s been looking for its other half, I wanted to know whether yours and mine would be the perfect fit”

Tiffany stops once more and look at the tanned woman, she broke a smile and took the letter’s hand in her own “Soo… does it fit?” she was trying so hard not to blush as Yuri walks closer to her.

Yuri look her in the eye and brush her bang with her left hand whilst her other hand give Tiffany’s right hand a light squeeze.

“It’s a… perfect fit,” she whispers sending shivers towards Tiffany who’s in crimson red at that moment

Yuri smiles and starts walking with Tiffany in tow.

 

[Sandwich shack]

 

“Urm.. yuri” Tiffany said shyly

“Yes?” Yuri flipped the menu without looking at the letter in front of her

“You can let go of my hand now”

Yuri looks at her and smiles “I wanted to hold to it a little bit longer”

“Why?”

“It feels comfortable… anyway, what are you having?”

“Turkey sandwich and a glass of orange juice”

Yuri signals the waiter and order two set of the same order by Tiffany.

“Fany, do you remember the girl that poured drink… and ice cream on me few weeks ago?” Yuri asks

“You mean Jessica Jung?” Tiffany said, fiddling with Yuri’s hand.

“You know her?”

“Yul, of course I know her, I bet everybody does. Plus, that was thing that I have been trying to tell you for the past week”

“I don’t recall anything” Yuri scratches her un itchy head.

“That’s because, every time I tried to tell you, you keep on brushing me off with your sweet talks”

“Soo, is this your way of saying you hate my sweet talks?” Yuri look at her perplex

Tiffany shook her head almost immediately, causing the letter to chuckles

“You’re cute you know that” Yuri smiles

Tiffany pouts and pinch Yuri’s arm

“Ouch! Baby, don’t do that... it hurts” Yuri whines

Tiffany smiles at the sight of a very cute looking Yuri in front of her; she took Yuri’s hand and give it a light kiss.

“Better?”

Yuri puts on a stoic face, leaving Tiffany worried.

“I’m sorry” She mumbles “I shouldn’t do…”

Yuri cuts her off “Aren’t I’m supposed to be the one who kiss your hand?”

Tiffany tilts her head in confusion “Why so?”

Yuri took Tiffany’s hand and give it several kisses that causes the Korean American to blush furiously

“Well, I’m wearing the pants in the relationship… soo, it’s kind of like my job doing this kind of gesture” the tanned woman gives the letter a winsome smile.

The butterflies in Tiffany’s stomach ricocheting, she couldn’t even hide her crimson red cheeks. After a few second, she regains her senses and pulls her hand back.

“Sorry Miss Kwon, I didn’t recall anything about relationship that we have, much of a less, if there is ANY relationship at all”

Yuri leans back and take a sip of her juice and eyed the gorgeous lady in front of her.

“Ahh, not to worries, your Prince charming is on her way to swept you off your feet. You just have to wait for a little while”.

Suddenly, “Oscar” by Girls’ Generation blaring from Yuri’s J.Estina bag.

 

From: My Slave

Yah!! Where the hell r u! I have been waiting for half an hour!

 

Yuri kink an eyebrow

“Aisk… this girl” She mutters under her breathe

 

To: My Slave

Yah!! Slave! Where are your manners! Just wait quietly there, or else I’m not gonna help you!

 

“Princess, I have to go now. I ‘m so sorry”

Tiffany smiles “its okay, my lunch time is about to end anyway”

The sunkiss woman leans across the table and give a peck on the letter’s cheek.

“I’ll make it up to you later k babe?”

The letter only nodded dumbfounded

 

[Park]

 

An old lady and her grandson were walking merrily around the park, it was obvious that they were definitely enjoying the view.

“Nana, look.. Look… ducky, ducky” pointing at the ducks in the middle of the lake.

“Yes honey” she replied with a smile on her face

“Nana, Nana… look, look,” the younger one pointing again

The old lady turn to the direction that her grandson pointed out.

And there she was.

With a long brown trench coat, one big glasses and a scarf hanging loose around the neck.

“Nana, big sqawey boogie man” the grandson hides behind her

On the other hand, the woman in the trench was sweating crazily

“Where the F is that bloody woman?”

She was pacing back and forth fuming with anger.

“Bow down upon me”

She turns around only to welcome by the sight of the tanned woman who has her eyes close and her hand help up as if waiting for her to kiss it.

“What?” she asks

“You’re supposed to kiss it” Yuri said with a straight face

“The hell! What do you think I am? Your slave?” Jessica spats “And, do you know how long that I have been waiting for you?! In a hot scorching sun with this thick coat?”

Yuri kink an eyebrow, clearly displease by Jessica’s antic “As the matter of fact, you ARE my slave… plus, who the hell ask you to wear that coat in the middle of the afternoon?”

“Well, excuse me Miss. Know-it-all, I’m an effin supermodel and I have reputation to take care off”

Yuri’s face scrunches “Well… miss –Super-Model, you look dumb anyway, and WHAT reputation? Clearly, you don’t have any right now”

“Why you…” Jessica groans

“Enough, do you want my help or not? If not, I have lots of things that I want to do… and helping you is never were on my list” Yuri tap her heels

Jessica sighs

Come on Jessie, just be calm and follows what that baboon wants, and everything is going to be fine

Jessica take out her cheque book from the pocket

“Well, how much do you want?” she mutters

“Pardon?” Yuri has her hand on her hips with an incredulous looks on her face “Oh no no no, I don’t need your money Miss. Oh-my-God-I’m –a –Supermodel”

Jessica tries so hard not to pounce the girl “well, tell me, what DO YOU WANT?”

Yuri smirks and took out a piece of paper from her bag and shows it to the letter

“QUEEN YURI’s PERSONAL DEMAND… RULES”

What the hell is this?” Jessica grimace

“This is a sets of ground rules that you NEED to follow” Yuri smiles.

Jessica reads the first rule aloud.

1. ALWAYS CALLS YURI AS THE QUEEN or YURI THE QUEEN and nothing ELSE but QUEEN.

Jessica turns to look at the tanned woman “What are you???”

Yuri shrugs “The Queen”