The Unexpected

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

Victoria huffed making her way towards the site. The wind practically blows her hair everywhere every second and its making her angry.

“Urgghhh!”

“Excuse me, how can I help you?”

Victoria squint her eyes “Be a good girl and go get me Yuri A.S.A.P… plus Taecyeon… for Goodness sake”

The nerdy girl nodded and walk towards the site

“Boss”

Yuri tilts her head looking at her assistant “Yes Lizzy?”

“Miss. Song  is looking for you and Mr.Ok”

“Why?” Yuri frowns

“I’m sorry Miss, she didn’t say anything” Lizzy apologized

Yuri wiped the sweats that starts to trickle down her chin, she look at the newest discovery that lies flat on the ground and she look back at Lizzy

“Is it important?” Yuri add

Lizzy shrugs, adjusting her glasses

“Can u tell her to come by later… I’m a bit busy right now… n tell her that she can look for MR.OK resting in the office”

Lizzy nodded and went goes back to Victoria

“Sorry Miss. Song, Miss. Kwon is quite busy right now, but Mr. Ok is free, he’s in the office right now, resting.”

“No”

“No?” Lizzy looks perplex by the sudden outburst

“No, tell her that I want to see her now, I don’t care that she is busy right now”

“But Miss Song , Miss. Kwon is unavailable right now…” before Lizzy  could finish, Victoria grabs her by the collar

“Listen… I really don’t have the mood right now, you better tell Yuri that she REALLY DON’T WANT ME TO START A B.F in the middle of… nowhere” Victoria spats

Lizzy gulped and nodded her head vigorously

************************************************************************************

“She kissed me” Victoria spats

Yuri tilts her head aside “What?”

Taecyeon smirk “Wow, didn’t know that she’ll make her move that fast… nice”

Victoria punch his forearms

“Damn girl” Taecyeon hiss “Why are you so work out about this? She’s hot… I want to compliment her more but I don’t have any idea how… nevertheless, she’s freakin hot!”

“She is absolutely annoying…” Taecyeon and Yuri chuckles but they stop as Victoria give her infamous deathly glare “as I was saying… she is obnoxious and she thinks that she is the queen of the world…” and again Yuri and Taecyeon chuckles.

PAP!

OUCH!

Yuri and her cousin held their forehead s the sassy brunette in front of them hit them with the café’s brochure.

“Pay attention” Both cousins nodded their head, as they do not want to provoke HellVic anymore.

“Last night she follows me to the kitchen and she pulls me aside and suddenly she kissed me… on the lips!”

“I’m not trying to provoke u or anything baby, but… that’s it?” Yuri asks “You pull me aside from the site just because of this?”

Victoria pouted, “Well, I don’t know what to do…”

“You like her” Taecyeon interjects

Victoria give her incredulous look as if Taecyeon has grown a third head “What?”

“I said… you like her” Taec smirk “She’s different from all the boys and girls you dated… take Yuri for example, remember when you guys used to date, Yuri practically swept off your feet with her yucky-lovey-dovey act… On the other hand, Choi Sulli is different, she doesn’t swept u off ur feet, she’s bold. She pushes you, basically she’s the other evil side of u, and darling just admit it, you actually like the way she come up to you”

Victoria agape  .“So not! I don’t know where you got that crazy idea, but hell-to-the-no that I like her”

“Denial”

********************************************************************************************************************************

Ding! Dong!

Nana jogged towards the front door

After she opens the door, only to reveal another Korean looking girl, long wavy brown haired woman with a gorgeous s-line body.

“Pretty as ever” Nana smile

The Korean girl chuckles “Hey Nana…”

“Good morning Miss. Lee ” Nana bows a little “Our soon-to-be fashion designer is still sleeping, would you be the honor to wake her up with a bucket of ice?”

“I think I’m gonna let her sleep for another 10 minutes, she must have been exhausted. Next had their go to see casting yesterday right?”

“Yah, they did, but fortunately the boss was pleased with everything and the let her off earlier” Nana gives her a glass of orange juice

“Thanks” she took a sip “You don’t have work today Nana?”

“Talking about work, can u believe that my company actually banned me from going to work for a week?”

“Bwoh?? Why is that?”

“They tell me that I work too hard, that I practically living in the office”

“Well, it’s true… take a little break will ya?”

“Sunny, my work is my life, how the hell am I supposed to survive this week?”

“Honey, u need to get a life, go get urself a girlfriend, or boyfriend”

“Easy for you to say, you had dated Kate Reed, the famous lawyer in New York, Park Boom, Jiyoung… famous chef and now you’re dating, Soo Young, THE CEO of one of the top-est company in Korea

Sunny’s mind wonders back to her girlfriend, causing her to smile.

 “Yah,yah..I think you should wake the princess by now”

**

“Sweetie… wake up” Sunny nudges Tiffany on the shoulder.

“10 more minutes…” Tiffany mumbles non-coherent

“balo geugeoya! nanaleul il-eo naseyo!”

“na jam jom jage haejuseyo, naneun syupeo pigon haeyo”  Tiffany whines in Korea

“deo jeolm-eun agassi, dangsin-eun uliga syoping oneul gal geos-eul yagsogdeulibnida eobs-seubnida.”

“Yah, yah.. arraso, arraso…” Tiffany pulls her duvet down and rubs her eye

“Please don’t let me speak in Korean anymore… I’m rusty”

[Please do take note that, the above translation was taken from google translate.. bwahaha LOL I’m not going to take any responsibility upon ruining someone’s language.. kekekke now you can continue reading this chapter]

**

“Where’s Soo Young anyway?”

“She has meeting with the board this morning, but she’ll be joining us for lunch later” she says with a dreamy face.

 “Aww… I wish I can have that you know”

“You will… don’t worry about it”

“Easy for you to say, you already have Yoona, me? None”

“Anyway, are you dating anyone at this moment?”

“No…” Tiffany sigh

“Do you ever go out?”

Jiyeon shook her head smiling “hehe nope”

“Fany, you might as well date Nana for goodness sake”

“Nana?? She is one of the unromantic person I have had ever met in my entire life, plus she’s a workaholic, I don’t think me and her is a good combination Sunny”

“Yah, you’re right… Boram?”

“Boram-sshi?” Tiffany tilts her head

“She still has the hots for you?” Sunny grins

“Please don’t remind me of that… I have enough of that gossip going on”

“She’s cute, and you’re single… what could possibly be the problem?” Sunny teases the older girl

Tiffany agape by the sudden statement “You did not just say that, you know it is more than that”

“Kidding… You really need to get a life a.s.a.p”

Suddenly Christina Perri- A thousand Years blaring from Sunny’s Louie Vuitton handbag

-SooYoungie calling…-

“Seobangggg….” Sunny trails, causing Tiffany to playfully gag

#jagiya# the letter smiles

“Where r you? “

# I’m at the car park right now, be there in a few k #

“K seobang, see ya, love you”

#Love you too#

As Sunny hang up, she realize that Tiffany were watching her intensely

“What?”

“You call her seobang?” Tiffany ask with a smile on her face

“Yah, she’s my seobang, soo… I’m her Jagiya” Sunny said with a dreamy look on her face

Tiffany on the other hand smiles “She’s the one”

Sunny breaks from her dreamland and gives the olderr girl a knowing look “She’s the one”

That was not a question, that was an understatement which both girls knows the meaning

After a few minutes, a tall girl enters the café.

She was wearing blackslack, a pair of monolo blahnik , plain white button up shirt that the sleeves were roll until her elbow. She was wearing something simple, yet in front of other people, she looks gorgeous and handsome at the same time. Who would have thought the tall girl would be one of the Korean famous CEO in New York. Her short hair was in a bit mess, but she like it that way.

She makes her towards the familiar brunette woman sitting with her back in front of her.

“Jagiya”

Sunny turns around, and then she smiles. She got up from her seat, and gives the taller girl a warm hug

“Seobang, I miss you” Sunny whispers

The letter chuckles and gives her lover a peck on her lips “I miss you too”

Ehem…

The tall girl looks at the older girl in front of her “Fany baby”

Tiffany stands and give the taller girl a warm hug “It’s been a while Soo Baby”

“Yes, it is. How are you?”
“I have a sad life, as always”

“She has been overeating since this morning,” Sunny add on

“Oh come on, you’re a pretty girl, I’m sure you would find someone”

“Do you have a friend who has the second version of you, if you have, please do PM me”

Soo Young chuckles at the younger girl antics

“Boram?”

Tiffany groans at the name, whilst Sunny sniggers causing the taller girl confused by the response

“What?”

************************************************************************************

Yuri stays behind, waiting for her assistant, Lizzy to show up and hand in her journal and the new discovery files. She doesn’t feel like doing her work in her office due to Taecyeon sleeping there.

“Hey hottie”

Yuri turns just to a cute petite Korean woman standing in front of her

“Hello Jiyeon”

“Hey Babe, where’s Victoria and Taec?”

“They have gone back I guess, I’m just gonna do my work here”

“Oh, you wanna refill?”

“Yah, I think I’m going to have another cup of coffee”

“Be in sec k”

Yuri look around at Jiyeon’s café, this has been one of her favorite place to hang out since forever. There are few people hanging around now. She brushes her hair, huffing as she feels that her hair is getting longer.

“I seriously need a haircut”

She lets out a sigh, instead of Jiyeon, Eunjung come with a cup of coffee in her hand

“Here you go kiddo, Jiyeon’s at the back… so I’m here, tada!”

“Dork” Yuri smiles

Eunjung chuckles and she sits in front of the letter

“You wanna know something?”

Yuri took a sip of her drink while listening to Eunjung.

“I’ve married to Jiyeon for 2 years already, but still I feel threatened by you”

Yuri cough, “Wait, what?”

Eunjung laugh “Yah! Be careful, it’s D&G you know,” pointing at his light creamy shirt “Anyway, I feel like somehow, you have this power over Jiyeon, It scares the out of me sometime”

Yuri blink hard, she was speechless. Is the woman in front of her threatening her?

“Chill out, it’s not like I’m going to kill you” Eunjung laugh

“But, it feels like it” she mutters under her breath

“Soo, let’s just cut to the chase… I’m going to ask you something, but please be honest with me okay?”

Yuri nodded

“Do you still have feeling for Jiyeon?”

Yuri was taken aback by the sudden question. “What?”

“I know it’s totally inappropriate for me to ask that personal question, but just so you know, I’m not going to stand by, I’m going to fight for my love for her, even if it’s against you, you’re like a sister to me Yuri, and I hope we have a fair competition”

Yuri sits in silence, still processing every word that Eunjung said to her.

“Eunjung…” Yuri trails “I… I… I love her”

Eunjung lets out a shaky sigh. She knows this day would come. She swallows hard. Even if she has only 15% of winning her wife’s love, she is willing to do anything.

Eunjung lets out her hand for a handshake. “Kwon, let’s  make a fair competition okay?”

Instead of shaking her hand, Yuri ought for a smack on Eunjung head with her thick journal that she has

SMACK! OUCH!

“What was that for!” Eunjung rub her forehead

“That was for being stupid and utterly pathetic”

‘What?”

“Jiyeon is not a prize okay, you shouldn’t meddle around and ask for a fair competition. It’s stupid. Plus, I don’t think Jiyeon would be thrill if she ever heard you saying that”

Eunjung sits silence, with a determined look on her face

“Stop looking at me like that” Yuri sighs

“Stop playing around Yul, this is serious business. Jiyeon is not someone that you can tease around”

“I love Jiyeon” Jill states again

“I know…”

“As a sister… a SISTER… no more and no less than that”

“Yuri, you don’t have to beat around the bushes in front of me” 

“Seriously, Eunjung , do you really want me to kick your ? She is head over heels in love with you. Between me and her, it happen… way back ago. The past is the past, just let it go.”

“Are you sure, cause… cause… I won’t hesitate beating the crap out of you. I’m not afraid of you, even though you’re a Kwon and all”

Yuri laugh “Eunjung…  Jiyeonie is MARRIED to you… keep that in mind. I’m not a home wrecker”

“Is that supposed to make me feel relief?” Eunjung ask timidly

“Yes!” Yuri sighs “Please stop, I don’t want to have this conversation… period! I feel like I’m a third wheeler in someone’s marriage… it’s weird, and I don’t like it”

Eunjung slump in her seat “You sure you’re not in love with her?” She almost whisper

“SERIOUSLY EUN!” Yuri was getting agitated

“Oh, okay, okay”

************************************************************************************

“So, how your work life than fany-ah?” Soo Young ask

“Work was work… and I’m not getting any promotion,” Tiffany pout

Soo Young pinch the older girl’s cheek “Aigoo..You are just too cute for anyone liking”

“Yah! Don’t say I’m cute, I’m not!”

“You’ve been working at NEXT for the past two years, how come you haven’t got your promotion?”

Tiffany shrugs “Beats me…”

After a few chat, the couple needed to leave early because something has come out in each respective company.

“Tiffany, mianhe, I need to go. I’ll call you later okay?” Sunny apologize

Tiffany smile” Nae sunny, It’s okay…I’ll be seeing you guys next time okay”

She bids the girls goodbye, while she decided to stay for a bit.

Tiffany was enjoying her coffee when suddenly

“Hwang Stephanie…”

Tiffany froze on her seat, she knows the voice within miles away

“Kahi…” she mutters

Tiffany slowly turns around. Her ex-fiancé standing in front of her, wearing a smirk on her face.

“How are you babe?”

Tiffany gritted her teeth “Don’t call me that”

Kahi lets out a cynical laugh “Still can’t get enough of me?”

Tiffany tried so hard not to burst in front of her jack- of ex- fiancé.

“Don’t be soo full of your self Kahi… You are not the only one”

“Really? Why? Are you on a date or something?”

Without thinking “yes, I’am”

“Where’s you’re date then?”

Tiffany froze once again. CRAP. She should have lied. She should not have being a smartass.

Stupid, stupid,  stupid…FANY-AH! What have you done, what the hell are you going to do now!

“She has something to do”

Kahi snorts, she knows her ex-fiancé well enough. Tiffany is INCAPBLE of lying!

“Wae? She dumps you?”

“Aniya!” Tiffany said defensively

Kahi walk closer to her ex-lover. “Fany… you’re still in love with me… and will always in love with me… you could never…ever find someone else to love… but me. Got that…Fany Baby?”

Kahi breath hits her ear, Tiffany struggles to hold on the tears that were about to flow. Kahi seems to have the power to control her, and she was helplessly obeying and believes in every word that Kahi says.

 “Excuse me”

That would suddenly broke the ex-lovers trance

“What are you doing?” The unknown girl wearing a glasses walking towards them.

Kahi kink an eyebrow “Who are you? Stay away from my business”

“Sorry, but she’s my date” pointing at Tiffany “and that does make it my business as well”

“Your date?” Kahi scowl

“yes, my date, you gotta problem with that?”

“What’s your name?” Kahi ask

“Yuri… Kwon Yuri” 

 

 

*Finally~~ hehehe2 YULTI everyone *Clap Clap Clap..... i have news to tell you guys that i might be on-hiatus after i posted a few chapter. (: So sorry you guys but i'm a bit busy for the next few weeks...i have my Camping week, next week, and the week after that i'm going to have my final sem exam (which is ... i'm going to fail my linguistic for sure if i don't study) TROLLL.... haha3 i'm rambling.. anyway.. ENJOY!!