Chapter 38: And the plot thicken (Part 2)

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

`Chapter 38: And the plot thicken (Part 2)

 

“It’s the house of Delia Dreycott”

“Who’s Delia?”

“You don’t know her? She’s a famous film star 25 years ago. Legend has it, she vanishes for 5 months and makes a comeback with throwing the biggest party in film industry. She never went down to greet her ,,,,guests, and others found her floating dead in a pool upstairs”

 

“Why are we watching Nancy Drew?” Yuri whispers under her breath

Jessica shrugs “Because we’re trying to ignore the fact both of our tummies is grumbling”

“Why do you have to remind me of that?”

“How could I not? It’s been begging for food for the past half an hour”

“This ”

Jessica nodded in agreement, she then asks Yuri, “Feeling Chinese? We can do some takeout”

Yuri grins from ear to ear “Hell yesss”

Both women fell into odd silence before the older one breaks them with a question that both couldn’t answer.

“Why in the world that we didn’t think of that sooner?”

**

“This is a sight to see…” Christian has his bewildered look on his face “I didn’t know you guys were planning a night out”

Christian was just getting back from his work, he was too lazy to drive all the way back to his pent house and decided to crash in in Jessica’s suite instead. He was welcome by the sight of his best friend hanging out with her so-called-former girlfriend slash the one that she claimed to be the-spawn-of-the-Satan. They were laughing whilst pigging out Chinese take away.

“Hi, Chris, Chinese?” Jessica gives a guilty look.

“Please! I’m hungry as f”

Yuri has no idea who’s the person sitting next to the blonde model.

Sensing something was off, Christian mentally knock his head “Pardon for my rudeness, I’m Christian Soriano, Jessie’s best friend”.

“I’m Kwon Yuri, and you would probably know who I am”

“Ah yes, I do, I do. And I’m sorry to intrude like this, I have no knowledge of this, Jessie didn’t tell me anything, if I know I wouldn’t drop by”

“It’s fine, you’re not disturbing or anything, and we weren’t planning anything, it was me, running away from the paps, and coincidently it was nearby, so”

Christian nodded “Ah, you should put the blame on her then” pointing at the woman beside her.

Yuri chuckles “Ah yes, I did, and it back fired,”

**

“Hi, welcome back, I’m Erin Robinson and we’re back on Clevver News. Top news that has been dominating our gossip charts for this week, would be non-other than one of America’s beloved supermodel, Jessica Jung and her mysterious lady”

“Waldsen Agency has confirmed that, the lady that kept our head right round after so many weeks is said to be Jessica’s former girlfriend in high school days. Really? All of us assume that they didn’t end up in a right term since previous encounters between them isn’t that pleasant.

“Why could that be? We’ve been waiting for them to give us the full scoop regarding those two.

“For those who may have not known who’s Jessica’s ex, it is said that her name is Kwon Yuri, also fellow Korean American. After we did some digging, Jessica’s beloved ex-girlfriend is very well known in the archeology field. An heir to KwN Company

And as of now, that is the only scoop that we manage to get about our Jung’s long lost love.

**

Today is definitely not a good day for Tiffany. No no. Horrible is a suitable word to describe her day. And its not even noon yet!

The mechanic who was supposed to fix her god darn car a no show this morning. While she was pacing back and forth in front of her house trying to get a hold of the familiar gruffy man called, Uncle Bob, some god damn sons of b!tches’s car that passes by slides to a puddle. Yep that’s right peeps. She was drench from head to toe. Tiffany blinks rapidly, flabbergasted by the sudden cold water that hits her,

 

“What the…”

 

She tighten her fist trying not to scream at the whole situation or probably trying not to scream at other pedestrians whos looking at her with an amuse look on their faces.

 

“Calm down Tiff. You’re better than this”

 

After changing her outfit, she ought to call Brittany to come and pick her up since Old Man Uncle Bob doenst seem to show up anytime soon.

“I don’t think I can babe, I’m stuck in this horrible traffic jam. Some drunken idiots skids into the pole and making the entire road block”

“It’s fine babe, I’ll take the subway. See you at the office. Drive carefully Brit Brit”.

After got of the phone, Tiffany sighs heavily. “You can do this Tiff” she mutters under her breath.

 

**

Subway

Tiffany never really like Subway. Hence why she bought her car in the first place. After experiencing the Subway as her main transportation for a week, she decided she didn’t want to go through them ever again. It was horrible.

Tiffany cringed. Being in a Subway feels like shes attending some Metal concert. There are throngs of peoples going in and out. All sweaty and smelly. Well, not all of them. Its just so happen that the Subway stops that shes going through to go to works fills with hobos and junkies.

After she made it into the standing pole, someone snatch her book bag and she fell into the ground. Before she can brain the whole situation the thief has already gone so far.

“What the fuKc just happen?”

Some nice lady helps her to get on her knees, brushing off dirts off off her. She then wince in pain, as she got her knees scrapes because of the fall.

“Oh dear, are you okay?” beautiful lady wearing brown trench coat asks.

“Ow… oww…” Tiffany lets out a single tear “Oh God. This is not my day”

The lady helps Tiffany as they made it to the seat. “I can’t believe that just happen” Tiffany mutters “Luckily theres nothing important in the bag”

“Oh Thank God” her companion added. “I have a band aid with me, but we need to get that cut clean first. My g… My friend is waiting for me at the next pit stop. Are you getting off as well?”

Tiffany nodded.

“Good, she have first aid kit in her car”

“Thank you for helping me” Tiffany smiles a little, finally locking her gaze upon the stranger besides her.

Asian woman, that’s  a no brainer, long wavy hair, a bit tan. “I’m sorry for being rude, what’s your name again?” Tiffany asks

“Rhian, Rhian Ramos”

Offering her handshake, Tiffany received them with a smile on her face.

“Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. Nice Meeting you”

“Nice meeting you too”

 

**

Walking up the stairs was such a b!tch for Tiffany. Thank god that Rhian is with her, she might have thrown tantrum a long time ago. The presence of the other woman calms her down a bit.

Rhian took out her iphone and starts dialing one familiar number. She starts speaking in a language that Tiffany have heard off.

Tiffany baffled for a bit. Virtually knocking her head, for not asking the other woman ethnicity. Rhian looks way younger than she is. But her sense of style shows her level of maturity.

For a short while, Tiffany managed to catch a glimpse of the latter’s face b with happiness. Tiffany follows her line of sight and noticed a short choppy bob haired lady jogging towards them.

“I’m sorry I’m late” with a slight accent.

“It’s fine. I need your first aid kit by the way” Rhian utters “need to clean her cut” pointing at Tiffany whos sitting on a bench.

“Anong nangyari?” the other woman asks

“Some idiots snatch her book bag. She got a cut on her knees, and I don’t have iodine with me”

“Thief? Ayos kalang ba?” The latter quickly turns her friend around to see if shes hurt in a way

“Glaiza, I’m fine. This lady was the one who got hurt. Can you please take your first aid kit now?”

The lady named Glaize nodded

“Bilisan mo” She added.

Rhain turn to look at Tiffany “She’ll be right back in a bit Tiffany”

Tiffany nodded “Thanks. I’m sorry if I’m taking your time.”

Rhian shook her head “It’s okay. No biggie”

Tiffany smiles at the woman in front of her “I’m sorry I really need to ask you this, how old are You?”

The letter chuckles “I’m 26 years old”

“Younger by one year. But you look way younger than your age. What language did you guys speak just now?”

“Filipino. We’re from Philippine”

Tiffany nodded.

The choppy bob haired lady came back with a red beg in her hand “Heto na”

“Thank you” Rhian gives a sincere smile. After treating Tiffany, both of strangers ought to drop Tiffany off at her company. She declined at first saying that he has been too much of a burden, but the other lady, whom Tiffany learned that her name was Glaiza De Castro, insisted.

 

After bidding both nice ladies goodbye, Tiffany makes her way to the elevator. She sighs heavily. Slightly happy that she manage to get to the office alive and on time.

“Nothing bad is going to happen to me anymore.” She mutters under her breath.

The elevator door dings, and open slowly. And before Tiffany could even blink her eyes,

 

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

 

**

“You’re in lucky the coffee is not hot Tim. I’m this close in circumcising you” Tiffany huffs

“I’m so sorry Tiff. It was an accident! Please, please don’t kill me”

Tiffany glares at the latter, clearly not amuse at the whole situation. “Now I don’t have anything clean to wear! God Dammit Tim!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I’ll go down to the wordrobe and look for something that you can wear for the rest of the day, okay? I’ll get you your usual coffee as well. Hows that?”

Tiffany nodded. “The coffee better be nice” Tim nodded, smiling awkwardly before went off.

 

From afar, Tiffany can see an upset looking Brittany making her way towards her cubicles.

“Hey Brit Brit, hows the…”

Before Tiffany finishes u her sentence, she was welcome by a metro newspaper on her face.  

“Whats this?”

“Looks who got laid last night?” Brittany smiles “Damnnnn I thought they hated each other?”

Tiffany scrutinizes the picture and the headline in front of her. There she was, her mf girlfriend leaving the Jung’s suite.

 

#throwback maybe?

 

“What the actually fck?” Tiffany face was in crimson red

“Tiff! The boss is looking for you…. What happen?” Jane come into the picture and realizes the stain on her friend’s blouse.

Tiffany shuts her eyes tightly and makes her way towards the office.

 

KNOCk KNOCK

 

“you want to see me Miss park?” Tiffany sighs heavily. Her head hurts from just thinking about the whole thing that have been going on since this morning.

 

“What happen to you?” Miss Park asks as Tiffany comes into her view

“Tim happen. Anyway, can I help you with anything Miss Park?”

Her boss then slowly takes out newspaper from her drawer “Care to explain this Tiffany?”

Tiffany frown at her boss. She flips the newspaper and was shocked to see a picture of her and Kim Taeyeon leaving the building in the same car.

 

“Taeyeon Kim late night Rendezvous?”

 

“Fcking not my day” Tiffany sighs heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shortnotes:

Helloooooo it’s me. Your most annoying and selfish crazy bastrd of an author Bedofnails : ) How long has it been???

First and foremost, I wanted to apologize for being such a douche for the past year. I know I haven’t done a very good job in updating this story. I have no solid excuses as to why I’m deserting all of my old stories. A thousand apologies to all my old subscribers, you guys are great people and you don’t deserve my idiocy in leaving this story hanging and also thank you to my new subscribers  for being such a sport in subscribing this story knowing that I haven’t updated any chapters since 2014. 2014??? I’m mortified. I’m so sorry.

Please drop comments, criticize and whatnot. And I want to put it out there, this has never been proofread since the beginning of time. Haha

And I’m sorry if you guys forgot that storyline. : ) Maybe you guys need to review previous chapters to get the gist of it.

Until then. Adeiu : )) We’ll be seeing each other again.