She Who is??

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

 

“A bookstore?” Jessica looks at Hyoyeon incredulously. She was wearing her pink guess baby-tee, skinny jeans and her favorite Nike sneakers , less fashion wardrobe makes Jessica looks like ordinary women instead of looking like a model like she always does.

Hyoyeon look back with a faint smile on her face “Yah, so?”

“Hyo… it’s a bookstore, which u and I know that this” pointing to the bookstore and at her face “ and me, does not get along together”

Hyoyeon smile but turn into a frown “but you’re a straight A’s students, how come u hate books?”

“See, I hate books… I just really hate em soo much that I have to study” Jessica shrugs

Hyoyeon seems lost in the conversation “What?? I don’t understand a word you’re talking about”

Jessica walks away and leaves Kiera behind “Photographers… they just don’t understand”

“Hey, don’t blame it on us, since you’re the one who likes to talk weird stuff or thingy”

 

“I don’t know how you do it” Raina ask

“Do what?” Yuri ask whilst fixing her glasses

“Do this” pointing at Yuri’s choice of wardrobe “Even though you wear something plain as possible you still looking very hot and attractive… aiyayai… I really need fashion advice from you”

The letter look at herself in front of the bookstore mirror *which she does not have a single idea why the owner put that in the first place * She was wearing her white Abercrombie and Fitch sweatshirt, a worn out black skinny jeans and her black converse, and to add on it her dorky TopShop glasses. What’s so hot about that??

“Seriously Raina…” she turns to look at the woman once more “You need to get your eye check”

Yuri leaves Raina who starts to speak in other language that she clearly don’t understand to convince her. She strolls down the archeology section and starts to look for a book that related to the research that the company has been working on.

“The Art of Photography?” Jessica puts her hand on her hips with a kink eyebrow

“What?”

“You want to give your soon-to-be wife a book about photography? Are you serious?”

Hyo laugh ‘no silly, of course not.., if I ever do that, she would be probably kill me”

‘Good, because I don’t think that she wanna lose you for the time being”

Hyoyeon smile “moving on to the next topic, soo, what are you planning to do after our wedding?”

“I think I wanna travel… if it’s possible around the world” the other blonde said with a dreamy looks on her face.

“You love travelling don’t you?”

“Yah, I love new experiences” Jessica gives a genuine smile towards the older blonde.

“Then…” Hyo pull out a book and handed it over to her “ this book is the one for you”

[1001 Places to go before you die]

She lets out a chuckles “Thanks Hyo… and I’m going to ignore the last part of the book title”

A few minutes later….

“YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE!”

Hyoyeon startled by the familiar voice

“NO I DID NOT!”

Raina runs towards the voice and see the sight of very red looking blonde haired women yelling at Yuri.

“YES YOU DID! YOU KNEW I WAS HERE ALL ALONG”

“NO! I didn’t know that you were here okay, plus, compare to yours! My forehead is ACTUALLY bleeding!”

“Whatever!” Jess flashes one last deadly glare at the tanned woman and walks away whilst grabbing Hyo’s hand along the way.

 

Victoria kisses Yuri lightly on her forehead after she put a plaster on the cut.

“What happen exactly?” Victoria put her hands on top of the other girl, rubbing it lightly.

“I seriously, have no idea… the only thing that I remember was dozen of books hits me and a Blondie came out of nowhere and starts yelling at me”

Taecyeon smiles “Did you get her number?”

“And that would be for what? So she can yell at me some more? No thanks”

“No silly, so you can apologize to her, ask her out for dinner… have a lil chit-chat and VOILA! Have an extremely hot make-up ” Taecyeon spat with a dreamy look on his face “Wait up, wait up… is she hot?”

Both Yuri and Victoria give him what-the- look on their faces

“You’re impossible you know that?” Victoria muttered

On the other hand….

“What’s with the long face?” Nicole asks her fiancé.

“I really don’t know… she’s not telling me anything, all she rant was something that I couldn’t possibly understand”

Nicole kink an eyebrow “Honey, what could you possibly don’t understand in Korean?”

“Her American-Korean accent?” Hyoyeon shrugs innocently

Nicole shook her head and walks towards the younger Blonde “Hey, what’s up/”

“I don’t wanna talk about it”

“Jess…”

Jess turns to look at the other Korean American Woman and gives a small smile “It’s annoying actually, and no worries… not worthy of our time”

Nicole laugh “Okay, Shakespeare much?”

“hey, just so you know, Much Ado About nothing is a great play”

“Ah yes… how does it occurs to me that you know the play when actually you hate Shakespeare is still a mystery”

“Nic, that’s what movies are for” Jessica shrugs

---

Yuri woke up with a slight headache that morning, and she started to mumble something about a certain blonde who she blames for all the pain she have to suffer.

“How are you sweet heart?”  Her mom enters the room

“I feel like someone hit my head with thousands of books”

“That’s because ya did, well except for the amounts of books” TAecyeon pops in her bedroom

Yuri held her head, shook if vigorously “I wish that Ok Taecyeon is outta my side, poof!”

Mrs. Kwon laughs at her daughter’s antic, while her nephew glare at Yuri who have her eyes close as if waiting for him to actually gone. She gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead and leaves the room to give the cousins some space.

 “Get up Yuri, we have work to do”

“You have interest working at the site?” Yuri seems to be amuse

“What are you talking about? I’m talking about party”

“What party? I’m not going to you your any dumb chasing- Jung party”

“No, … Its Ur dad cooperate dinner party for tonight. We need to sort it out”

Yuri groans “Yah, yah gimme a minute, I wanna get dress first…and Taec, please get outta my freakin room will ya?”

That night…

“Cuzzie… you look HOT” Taecyeon smiles

Yuri were wearing her white pastel strapless dress with the hint of Monolo Blahnik Heels.

“Shut up, let’s get down”

--

 

They spotted Victoria standing at the complimentary bar wearing a scowl on her face.

“Hey Babe, what’s up?” Yuri greets her

“Do you have any idea who invited that freakin thing here?” Victoria spat

“What thing?”Yuri asks

“That thing” Rachel pointed at one familiar model who is having a conversation with some people at the middle of the hall

“Choi Sulli?”

“You know her?” the Chinese goddess quirk an eyebrow

“Not really, I saw u were talking to her the other day, so I ask Taec… by judging ur face, i assume that u don’t want her to come near you?”

“I DESPISE that girl, she has a lot of nerves coming into me and started to talk as if she’s the queen of the universe!”

Yuri amuse by Victoria sudden hatred towards the other woman

“Hey Ladies…” Taecyeon grins “What are we talking about?”

Without saying anything, Yuri pointed at the woman once again

Taec nodded “ Hmm… you, my lady, have a great taste… but apparently, I do think that she’s not your type, or the other way around”

Before Yuri could say anything, her eyes suddenly caught on someone.

There she is,

Standing in front of her, wearing as simple knee length dress, killer heels and her brunette hair curls perfectly. Yuri has never seen someone look extremely y.

“Right Yuri?”

The jet black haired woman snaps from her dumb daze “Pardon? I didn’t catch that”

“Never mind” Victoria huffed “Anyway, I think I’m gonna hit the kitchen first, help people out or something”

“Song, we have caterer… they don’t need our help. WE pay them to HELP us..” Taecyeon stating the obvious

“My point, nobody would go to the kitchen right… in that way I don’t have to look at her face anymore” Victoria gives a smile

“Weird, anyway… Yuri… Yul?”

“What? What?”

“What are you looking at?”

“Nothing” 

 

 

P/S: Still waiting for the reply tho, please do suggest some names for me (; hahah2 n sorry for the distort chapter.. hahah