No Title

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

Hi guys You know the drill. First off i m going to apologize for being such a lazy bum in updating this story... yada yada yada and stuff like that. Secondly, i was just a lil bit disappointed because there arent many people dropping any comments, so it makes me wonder whether if theres still people out there reading this. * sighs 

 

Soo anyway, enjoy the purely short update. Sorry!

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

 

This is the story of my life. I’m not one of those good looking girls out there, I’m not the richest person either and I’m not the most perfect person ever.

I’m short, I have dirty blonde hair, tho sometimes I would highlight my hair in different colours, please, don’t judge me, and of course, I’m not the brightest either.

I didn’t even get to finish my studies, which makes me sad at some point, although I never regret choosing this career in the first place.

Dancing and photography is my passion.

 I love dancing, I would dance nonstop for hours. Really I would.

And I would walk miles just to get pictures of places and people.

I would rant on and on about dancing and photography, but I’m sure there’s not many people would want to listen to it.

In my life, people have questions my future numerous times.

It is safe to say that, not many people have the confidence in me. Regardless about neither my future nor my relationships.

I have always been the weird kid in the crowd with no future ahead of me.

They said, I have the shortest attention span ever. I refused to listen to what people said and I don’t know how to treat other people right.

 Well, for whomever said that before, look at me now, I’m at the peak of my career, I’ve got to do things that I love for living, and in a month to come, I’m going to marry my high school sweetheart.

How great can life be?

When I first wanted to propose Nicole, some people congratulates me and some said that I’m rushing into things.

I’m thankful for those people who supported me in my decision, and for those who doesn’t, I’ll show to them that I’m not rushing into things, I’m not playing around, and I’m serious about this.

I’m in it for the long run.

 

The sudden knock suddenly broke Hyoyeon from her trance. She startles a bit, and quickly turns her gaze upon the door.

One familiar girl’s head pop from the other side of the door.

“Sup Kim”

“Hi Kim”

Kim Taeyeon forms a sheepish smile on her face “Want to hang out?”

“Where’s Jessica?”

“She has some errands that she has to do” Taeyeon plop herself on the queen size bed, looking at her surrounding at the same time.

“Spawn-of-the-satan’s errand I presume?”

Taeyeon smiles, nodding “Yup, pretty much it. Soo, hows your apartment?”

“Managed to sell it a week ago though”

“Ahh, when are you guys going to move in to your new mansion?” Taeyeon asks

“Probably next week, we wouldn’t want to bother Jessie by staying here longer. She probably wants some privacy”

“So hows the wedding going on? Do you need any help?”

Hyoyeon shook her head “I don’t think so, we’ve sorted everything out already. The cake, the flowers and what not”

“Knowing Nicole, I would say that, you got Maroon 5 for the wedding, cake from Carlo’s and flower arrangement from “Daisy’s”.

Hyoyeon chuckles at the statement “yes, yes and lastly, not sure about the last one, we got help from Jill”

The other blonde frown for a second “Jillian Scott?”

“I think so, I don’t really remember, Nicole said her name was Jillian Jung…soo..”

Taeyeon looks perplex “She asks her ex-girlfriend’s help for the flowers?”

“What are you talking about?” Hyoyeon looks confuse

“Jillian Scott is Nicole’s ex-girlfriend… I mean ex-fiance to be exact. Oh, sheet, you didn’t know?”

 

Nicole’s ex-fiance???

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

“NO!”

The famous model taps her feet non-stop whilst back facing the tanned woman who’s looking intently at her.

“Yes”

“NO!”

“Yes”

“NO!”

The other woman smirk “Are you refusing to do this Miss.Jung?”

“Yes”

Simple and short answer

“You do aware of the consequences of refusing my request right?”

Then, that sets it. Jessica Jung is being blackmailed by none other than the nerdy archeologist that she despises down to the core.

She gritted and immediately turns her heels, glaring intensely at the letter “YOU CANNOT possibly ask me to wear that thing! I’m a model for goodness sake!”

The annoyed and bored expression was clearly shown on the sun kiss woman’s face “Oh, come on, not the oh-my-goodness-I’m-a-flippin-model speech again. Aren’t you tired of saying that ALL the time, I mean I do… like A LOT. Darn woman, why can’t you just comply with the simple request?”

Jessica sighs heavily “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” taking the snow mask from the letter.

“Every single second of it”

“Why do you want me to wear this stupid ugly mask anyway?”

“Well, we’re going to the inspection site first” Yuri answers half-heartedly 

“You don’t want people to know who I’am so that people wouldn’t swarm the inspection site?”

Yuri arch an eyebrow “Urmmm… I think I’m going to ignore the remark, besides, the place is dusty, I don’t want you get sick or anything”

The last sentence shut the famous model almost immediately. She looks at the archeologist, thinking that the tan woman actually has a heart after all.

“Plus, I get to boss you around, without having you so-called-fans killing me when they know that you’re my slave” Yuri added

Jessica agape, disbelief on what Yuri has said. She was just starting to think that the letter was nice underneath the snarky nerdy bossy attitude, unfortunately, Yuri is just simply evil.

“Hurry up, we don’t have all day” Yuri huff in annoyance

 

**

 

Lizzy blink her eyes rapidly.

The other workers and her, fix their gaze upon an unknown person who has an ugly green ski mask on following the young archeologist around.

“Who is she?”

“Probably new intern or something”

“What in the world is she doing?”

“Not really sure though”

“Is it me or, is that person is just simply weird”  

Some nodded at the statement whilst the other was just perplex.

How is it not weird to see a person wearing a ski mask under a hot scorching sun, and on top of that, while wearing a very branded clothing.

Definitely a sight to see.

On the other hand,

Jessica Jung is not amused. Not one bit. She has been following the nerd kid around, for the past half an hour, her feet is killing her.

Her Monolo blahnik was not meant for the surrounding that she falls into. This is bad… this is a disaster, and Jessica Jung is on the verge of exploding.

She hated the place, the dusty, hot and ugly place. As she was just about to take off her heels and thinking of throwing it at the tan woman’s head, a sudden appearance of a dirty looking converse shoe appears in front of her.

Jessica stares at the shoes and look at Yuri “What?”

“Wear this”

The letter’s face scrunches almost immediately by the thought of having to wear the dirty looking shoes.

“No”

“what no?” Yuri asks

“Hell to the no I’m going to wear that”

“Can you stop being stubborn? Look at your ankle. Blisters are going to form if you keep on wearing that” Yuri added

Jessica keeps a stoic face, although she well knows that yuri wasn’t able to see her annoyed expression from the ugly snow mask

Yuri sigh a little, before she pulls Jessica by the wrist and force her into the office. The workers around were dumfounded by the sight as they see their boss practically dragging the unknown so-called-intern with the stupid mask on towards her office.

“The hell! Stop dragging me idiot!”Jessica tries to pull her hand, but the letter’s grip was too tight

“Sit!” Yuri said

Seeing the model refuses to comply, Yuri pushes her a little and forces her to sit. She took the legs and put on her laps. Not forgetting to pull the mask gently off Jessica’s head.

“See, I told ya that you’re going to get blisters” The tan woman shook her head in displease. She damps the blister with cotton before applying the plasters. She frowns a bit when the model hissed in pain. “Hold that pain a bit will you?”

Jessica nodded, unable to talk bad. The pain of the blisters finally kicking in.

“You rest for a while, there’s a sandwich and a bottle of water here if you’re hungry or anything” She turns on the aircond “I’m going to have to leave you here first. Be back in two hours or less than that”

Jessica nodded timidly causes Yuri to smile a little. She took her phone out of her back pocket and hand it to the letter

“Press no. 5, and you’ll get my satellite phone at the site on the line. Tell me if you need anything”

After a while of being completely silence, Jessica takes the phone and look at Yuri “why are you being so nice to me?”

Yuri arch an eyebrow, giving the letter her devious smirk “Saviour it Jung, this aint last”

Jessica chuckles as Yuri left her in the office.

“Kwon Yuri, you’re such a jerk.