Chapter 43 : Smh

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

Chapter 43 : Smh

 

            Yuri pulls the hem of her blazer and sits still. He flips her fringe to the side in a subtly manner while putting on her so-called-cool façade. She feels uneasy somehow with the presence of the petite blonde woman right across of her.

Kim Taeyeon

Such a small figure yet possess a large amount of charisma and perfection. Wonder why did Jessica split up with her? They could make an incredible couple. They’re like the Brangelina of the Korean LGBT community… ah wait. Even Brad pitt and Angelina Jolie has split up… sigh… maybe I should google them later on. On a second thought, judging by how Sica acts probably Taeyeon was the one who dumped her in the first place. Yes, yes, that makes perfect sense.

 

Yuri scrutinizes minor details on the latter, like how she flips her hair, PERFECTION, how she bits her lips PERFECTION, I can’t even bite my lips without looking like I’m constipated, how she carry herself around with such an expensive looking suits… expensive heels, watches and oh so perfect make up on her flawless face I bet a lot of people goes gaga over her especially Sica. I can imagine Sica’s face with hearts as her eyes and drools all over her.

 

“Chill Hyo, this is not the end of the world. You’ve been waiting for this day since forever, so don’t mess things up will ya?”

The sounds of Taeyeon voice hits Yuri eardrums as she watch the rockstar giving the bride ‘pep-talk’.

Even her voice sound velvety and somehow y. Aish… how come I don’t possess voice like that, instead I have high pitch and screechy voice. I bet that voice would luls Sica to sleep every night… I can imagine she would sings through the phone and Sica with all her giddy antics…

 

On the other hand, Key who has been quiet playing with her phone notices the seriousness of the fourth musketeer gaze that falls upon Taeyeon. He lets out a small smirk before subtly sits next to Yuri.

“Hyo doesn’t even listen well to me like how she listen to Taeyeon” Key says

“Pardon” Yuri snaps from her gaze.

Key chuckles “Taeyeon is like an unofficial big sister to Hyo. Being friends for 15 years does that to you”

“15 years? Wow” Yuri smiles

“Though Hyo only befriended with Jessica for about 11 years if I m not mistaken. But Jessica and Taeyeon goes way way back”

Jessica.

“Uh, really?” Yuri ears perks as Jessica’s name was mentioned

Key smirks a bit “ahhh… she took the bait. Such an easy lay that is”

“Of course, I think they’ve known each other for such a long time before decided to take it to another level. They were high school sweethearts. So in love with each other even before fame hits them”

“For how long?” Yuri was curious

“Their relationship?” Yuri nodded as Key continues “I can’t exactly pinpoint tho, but, what I do know is… they’re each other’s…. first…. In everything” Key ended it with a shrug. He was definitely laughing his off on the inside. The look on Yuri’s face is pure satisfaction. Her eyes would probably pop out from her socket anytime soon, her mocha skin was tainted in crimson red and Key can actually feel the heat from the latter.

“Uh… I think I’m off to the washroom first. Retouching my makeup. I feel about stuffy” She laugh nervously before leaving the room.

A second past, and Key couldn’t contain himself as he burst into fit laughter

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon look at the ridiculous looking man

“What is up with your retard of a brother?” Taeyeon whispers

“As if you’ve never seen him like that before” Hyo rolls her eyes

“True true”

 

***

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, oh my God

Her heart pounds so hard and fast that it starting to hurt a little bit. Thousands…- a bit farfetched I know – of images flashes in her mind.

Flawless shoulders

Beads of sweats running through her cleavage

The sounds of y moans fills her brain

And y arch,,,, oh that y body arch when she…

 

WHAT THE FKC!!! WHAT THE FKC!!!

 

She immediately shook her head fast, trying to get rid of those steamy images from her head.

“Yul, are you okay?”

That familiar soft voice hits Yuri’s heart, she feels like blood is about to spur from her nose.

Yuri tilts her head a bit, looking at Jessica with a concern look on her face “Yul?”

Yuri immediately force a smile “Yes! Of course! I M FINE! This is a prosperous day! Why wouldn’t I be?? HA HA HA HA”

Jessica look at Yuri weirdly “Are you sure? You look flushed”

Yuri waves her hand around “Why wouldn’t I be?? This is the day where we should cherish!! LONG LIVE GAY COMMUNITY!!! FKC D.T!”

With that Yuri quickly ran off to the washroom  

Wide eyes, Jessica couldn’t comprehend what had just happen “And I thought that she couldn’t get any weirder than that”

 

***

Cough! Cough!

Wiping her face with tissue, Yuri look at herself in the mirror “I need a cold shower” She whispers under her breath.

Hey eyes widen almost immediately NO!IDONOTNEEDCOLDSHOWERGODDAMMIT

Throwing her used tissue into the bin, Yuri takes a deep breath Calm down Yuri, It’s been awhile, I get it. But theres no need for you to start imagining stuff…about someone.

Get back out there and faced that handsomely good looking Kim Taeyeon in the face and try not to be bothered about what you have just heard! HWAITING YUL!

           

            A suave looking guy steps out of the washroom, dusting off dusts on his blazer looking pretty pissed and arrogant to say the least. Although his ‘bestman’ role has been provoked, he managed to somehow attend the wedding by being other people’s plus one.

He notices a tall woman stepping out from the ladies room. The latter doesn’t look familiar and doesn’t seem to ring any bell.

Then, he notices a familiar looking suits. Wait

“Why are you wearing that suit?” the guy utters which startles the woman in front of her

“Sorry?”

“Are you deaf?”

Yuri was definitely taken aback “Okay, rude much”

“Are you like illiterate or something? I’m not going to repeat myself over and over again”

Yuri hissed in annoyance and ignored the of the rude guy “Pissed off man”

The rude guy immediately grab Yuri by her wrist “Yah! Are you fukcing dumb?? I’m asking you a goddamn question”

Yuri pulls her hand harshly “I know, and I’m not obligated to answer that question, especially coming from a person who has no manners like you”

“Don’t you know who I am?” The guy was obviously insulted

Yuri sighs heavily Why do I have to deal with this type of people?

“No I don’t nor do I even care” Yuri replies

“I’m Nickhun, one of the most sought after star in Hollywood” Nickhun smirks

Yuri stares at the latter hard. Where have I’ve heard of this name before??

“I see you recognized me by now” Nickhun says proudly “Why are you wearing this suit?”

Yuri shook her head “I’m the bride’s best man/woman”

Nickhun was taken aback “So… you’re the parasite who’s been leeching off Jess’s popularity nowadays isn’t not? The so called-Jung long lost love? To be honest, you’re ugly af, no wonder Jess didn’t want to be with you anymore.” Nickhun laughs

 

“Who are you calling ugly, dickhead?”

Taeyeon calmly march towards Yuri and Nickhun

“Well, well, if it isn’t the self-proclaimed Jess’s guardian a.k.a Taeyeon Kim. How’s life so far kiddo? Managed to get into Jess’s pants so far?” Nickhun smug

With her pokerface on, she stares Nickhun hard before broke into grimace “Urgh. I can’t stand Z-lister and ugly af people. Makes me want to puke. Come Yuri, I don’t want you to be contaminated by swine flu just by looking at his face.

 

 

***

 

Two women were lying down on a mat spread on the field. Serene Looks and smile shown in both faces.

“This is nice” The long haired woman mutters under her breath.

“I know” the other woman answers shortly “I love the smell of the fresh spring flowers”

“Beautiful”

A kiss landed on her cheeks

“I love you”

“I love you too”

 

==

“I don’t think I can babe” the Korean American woman sigh heavily as she plop on the couch

The other woman kneels in front of her, kissing both of her palms “What happen to the girl who says she wants to conquer the world?”

“Baby, have you seen other models out there? They’re gorgeous!! I can’t beat that? And don’t give me all that you’re gorgeous as well crap”

The latter chuckles “Wasn’t going to. But, what I can tell you is, you have come all the way here, you have been through so much to be at this point. Are you sure you want to back out now? Crushing all your dream that you have been so hard building like hell?”

The girlfriend sighs lightly and carved a smile on her face “I hate it when you’re right”

“I know” the latter smiles “So go out there, show them what you got. Give your very best and get your back to me asap”

Familiar lips falls upon her own.

It was warm

It was full of love

It was full of compassionate

“I love you”

“I love you too. Go get em tiger”

 

==

It was spring.

They were in the middle of field, surrounded by different types of flowers

The sense of familiarity taken their senses.

The sun shines

And the bird chirping happily

The woman whos wearing glasses get on her knees, holding a blue velvet box in her hand. She open them slowly, revealing the most precious looking stone that the other woman has ever seen.

“I’m in no rush baby but I’cant wait no more. I want you in my life forever till we grow old”

The Korean American woman sheds tears, she was overwhelm.

“Will you marry me Nicole?”

Nicole nodded numerous times

“Yes, yes I do Jill. With all my heart”

A kiss

A warm hug

The immense of happiness overflown the beautiful scenery.

It was a story that both cant wait to share with the next generation and probably generation after that.

It was a story of a happy ending..

 

==

“Will you take Hyoyeon Kim to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

Nicole blinks rapidly.

Blood rush through her veins as she regain her sight as it sets her right back to reality.

She was in a church

Surrounded by familiar faces

She feels lost, she look at the grey haired man in front of her. Her lips feels chapped and she was feeling sick.

Out of nowhere, a warm hand slips into her, gripping her softly.

She turns to her right and was welcome by the concern looking Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon gives a small smile and look at her with all the love that she deserves.

And that was all it takes for her to smile back.

Nicole turn to look at the grey haired man once again

“I do. Till death do us apart”

 

***

“Hello?”

“Is this Miss Tiffany?”

“Yes, I am. To whom am I speaking to?”

“We’re from General Hospital, we’re sad to inform you that your fiancé Park Kahi involved in a car accident, and it’s pretty bad. It’s best if you could come down soon”

Tiffany heart stops.

Kahi had an accident

“I’m sorry by I’m no longer her fiancé”

There was a short pause from the other end of the line

“But Miss Tiffany, you’re still listed as her fiancé and her first emergency contact number”

Why?

It’s impossible for her to forget to change that

“Are you coming Miss? , because we couldn’t get a hold of her other contact”

“I’ll be there”

 

***

The smells of medicines was so strong that it makes her queasy.

She walks towards the information counter and present herself.

The African American lady took a file and gestures the latter to follow her

“She fractured her left knee caps and will take a while to recover. Broke few ribs, received 15 stiches on her back, 10 stiches under the left side of her ribs. Broke her nose, but the doctor manages to fix them immediately.”

Tiffany gulp hard “What happened?”

“She was on her way to the hospital when her car got knock by a trailer. Luckily she arrived on time. Few minutes later than that, she would’ve been gone”

Gasped “Oh God” she trembles, she couldn’t imagine how Kahi would look like right now “Why is she on her way to the hospital in the first place?” curiosity peeks in. 

The African American nurse look at her perplex “To receive her monthly treatment”

“What treatment?” Tiffany looks lost

“She has cancer”

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hows all the unnecessary drama guys?? U like??

Yes

I know it’s not funny. I’m terribly sorry for the late update. I have been swamped with works and I barely have the time to draft anything. Well, let’s see. I’m done writing this approximately 19:34, dated on Sunday 13th of November 2016. And the internet connection here is just effin horrible since I got back from my convocation. Eh, yess, peopleeee, I just graduatedddddd. HAHAHA You see, we have funny education system from where I lived. So yah, I waited for like a year for my convocation. Such a pain in the . Anyway, This is chapter 43 and I cant wait to wrap this story up! Don’t you guys get bored of my nonsensical plot line. Anyway, leave comments and thousand thank yousssss : ) 

 

 

  .

.

I posted this on 20th November. I actually went to stay in a motel just to upload this since my line is really bad from where i lived. (psst.. it's because i have other works that i need to key in in the edu system. hahah ENJOY!)