Jessica Jung Sooyeon

Who says Archeology is lame? [Discontinued]

 

“You look stunningly fierce Jess, my darling”

Jess gives a small smile before working off her pose for Vogue cover girl. Jess wears a red stunning strapless dress, made exclusively for her by Christian Soriano himself, and there’s only one of it in the world. After the last 15 frame she was off from the shooting. She changed her outfit to a comfortable one. Wearing her new Prada Ankle Boot, Levi’s Shrink to fit Jeans that shows off her perfectly fine , and white tank top that shows enough cleavage that could make the guys go gaga and top of it, Alexander McQueen wool skull scarf. She snatches her LV bag on the couch and headed outside of the building.

Her drivers had been waiting for her outside. Her driver, Shindong bows down a little as he spotted her as she makes her way towards the limo. Jess gives a small smile.

“Where to Miss?” Shindong politely asks as he closes the driver’s door.

“To IHOP please, I’m meeting Brian there, would you pick me up after few hours Shin?” Jess could see her driver nodded.

Jessica Jung Sooyeon, or well known as Jessica Jung in a fashion world is one of the most sought after model, as she had been nominated in 10  hottest and expensive Model by most prestigious magazine such as Rolling stones, Cosmo, Vanity Fair, Seventeen, Elle, Maxim, Cover girl and the list goes on and on. Jessica Jung was originally from Korea. She wasn’t intended to be a model, but apparently the famous Model, Tyra Bank spotted her while she shopping for her groceries in a small mart.

“Miss, we’re here” Shindong tucks his hat a lil bit. Jess nodded and step out of the limo. She managed to duck the paparazzo who has been hauling her from the Vogue building earlier. 

“Good evening Miss. Jung, Mr. Joo has been waiting for you”

----

“So darling, how was work?” Brian smile at his best friend.

Brian Joo, one of the most sought after designer after he won Project Runway a few years back. Jess and Brian has been best friend since they met in a fashion show held by Brian himself at Bryant Park a few years ago.

“Work was work, I’m tired… and in a week I’m off for vacation”

“Good, because next month would be Hyoyeon and Nicole’s wedding”

Jess smile at the mention of her closes friend, Wedding of Kim Hyoyeon and Nicole Jung. Jess met Nicole when they both participating in a runway show in Milan, they have been friend since then. She knew Hyoyeon a year after that, Hyoyeon works as a big shot fashion photographer; she used to shoot for Jess for Maxim Magazine last year. Hyoyeon and Nicole met freshman years, they were best friend, but when they entered sophomore years, they broke apart, till they rekindle their friendship at senior year. They fell in love after that and until Hyoyeon decided to pop the question a few months ago.

 

“I never ask but, which designer that she will be using?”

Nicole is practically related to Serena Van Der Woodsen which one of the co-founder of The Waldsen one of the hit fashion designers, or would it be Clothes Over Bros Company by Brooke Davis-Sawyer… or Brian Joo himself not to mention.

“Unfortunately,  me, Brooke and Blair had been fighting our asses off for who got to be the designer for the big wedding dress… and Nicole just had enough of it, so she decided none of us will”

Jess smile “And…” Brian huffed crossing his arm “Vera Wang…”

“Okay, moving on, before I get depress or anything, so after the wedding, where would you be heading?”

“I dunno, somewhere around the world, I just wanna travel for a while”

“Yah, who knows right, you would find your prince or princess charming along the way” Brian teases her.

“Yah, right… I think I’m gonna lay off dating for a while”

Brian knew inside and out about the girl love life. Jess is biual; she used to date various types of guys and girls around. But, she’s loyal to them when they dated, the problem was, they wouldn’t seem to be loyal to her.

----

Shontelle- Impossible was blaring from the coffee table. Jess who clad in towel makes her way towards it and un flipped her phone without looking at the caller ID.

“Jess speaking”

#Jess…#

Jess look at the caller ID “Nickhun…”

“What?” Jess demeanor turns to cold ones as she heard the familiar voice at the end of the line.

“Baby, please… don’t say that you still mad at me”

“Don’t call me that, you don’t have any privileged to call me that” Jess spat

It has been a week after they broke up. Nickhun Hovjkul, a famous actor had been caught cheating on her with his newest movie co-star, on top of it, it wasn’t her who discovered the cheating bastard, it was TMZ. Imagine that…

“Come on Jess, it was nothing… she was nothing. Let just forgive and forget okay?”

“ off Nick, it’s not that easy. I had enough of you, don’t call me anymore, and stay away from my life!” Jess spat

She stared at her phone and decided to turn it off incase Nickhun would call her again.