IV

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's the address of the place you're staying. Secretay Dang will take you there." my father said as he gave a piece of paper. I went out of his office and went home to pick up my things. I saw my mother standing at the front door with Myunghee, my little sister. "Eomma, can't you stop Appa?" I asked her. 

"I tried so many times but it's his final decision." she answered. "How can I live there by myself?" I asked worriedly. "Don't worry. I know you can do this. If you need something just call me." she smiled. "Oppa, when are you coming back?" Myunghee asked as he tugged the sleeves of my jacket. I sat down to match her eye level. "Don't worry. I'll come back as soon as possible." I smiled as she suddenly hugged me. "I'll visit you if i'll have some time." I said as I patted his back. I looked at my mom and she looks like she is about to cry. 

"I'll miss you Oppa." she said. "I'll miss you too." I answered back. "I think I need to go." I said as I carried her. "Take care of yourselves." I said. "Don't worry about us. Just be careful in there." my mom said as she took Myunghee. I entered the car as I rolled down the window. "Jalga." I said as I waved. "Byebye." Myunghee waved as she pouted. The car started to drive away as I turned around and looked at my mother and sister's image being gone. 

I looked infront as I let out a deep sigh. "He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter