III

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early because of my work in the morning. I took a bath as I wore some a colored polo and a shirt underneath it, gray pants and a purple rubber shoes as I tied my hair in a bun.  I ate my breakfast while I look at the my schedule for this weekend that I made yesterday.

Since I'm living alone and working at the coffee shop isn't enough because I have a lot of things to payfor, just like the rent, school expenses, food and other things that I needed. My grandparents always send me some money when I came here in Seoul but I told them to keep it themselves because I don't want to rely on them always, that's why I have alot of extra jobs. 

"This will do." I said as I looked at it. I stood up and grabbed my hoodie. I left my room and started my job in delivering milks and newspapers. "Oh. Your new neighbor will come later." the landlady said. "Jinjja?" I asked suprised. "Mmm. He called me this morning." she answered. "Ohh. Then I'm looking forward in meeting him." I smiled. "Here's the money." she said as she handed it to me. "Komawo. I'll be leaving now." I said as I took my bike and started riding it. 

After the delivery, I went home for awhile to have a rest and then I headed to the coffee shop. "Annyeong haseyo." I greeted as I entered the shop. "Annyeong haseyo." they greeted back. Well for me, the shop is the best place because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter