XVI

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After her shift, she lazily walked home. "So tired." she muttered as she stretched her arms. Her stomach made a growling sound. "Oh." she exclaimed as she touched her stomach. "Right. I need to buy some foods at the convenient store." she said.   "Chocolate..Apple..BANANA!" she exclaimed as she saw the banana milk. She hurriedly picked some and put it inside her basket. Then she remembered L. "Hmmm. I wonder what's wrong with Myungsoo." she pouted. She entered her room as she placed the plastic bag on the table. She changed her clothes and fixed her hair.

 

She was eating her dinner when she heard someone. "Oh. Myungsoo." she hurriedly stood up. L looked at her as she went out of her room. "Oh. Uhm. Have you eaten already? I've made some seaweed soup." she said. "Ani. I'm already full." he said as he entered his room. "Oooh." she pouted as she looked down.   While having their class in Geometry, Yoobin would snatch some glances of L. Yoobin was looking at him when he turned his gaze towards her, she quickly look away. She turned around and waved at him but he ignored her. "Ah." she was suprised as she slowly put her hand down.   "Yoobin-ah!" Woohyun called as he entered the room. "Woohyun-ah!" she exclaimed as she put her things inside her bag. "What are you doing here? I thought we will meet up in room 395?." she said. "I was gonna help you with all the cleaning.. *looks around* but it seems like you're done." he answered. "Oh! Nae." she said. "Lets go?" he asked. "Mmm." she responded as she slung her backpack.    "DONE!" Woohyun proclaimed as he looked at Yoobin. She noticed that she was always looking through the window and she always let out heavy sighs. "Yoobin-ah." he called as he poked her arm. "UH! Wh-what?" she turned around. "What is it?" she asked. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Nae. I'm fine. So, lets see your answer." she said as she took his paper. "You got it all." she smiled. "Jinjja?" he beamed as she nodded. "But I'll still give you some excercises for you to answer." she said as she gave him a piece of paper.    "Arasso." he pouted as he took the paper. " So? Lets call it a day?" she raised an eyebrow. "Nae." he said as he stood up. "Are you going home now?" he asked as they reached the front gate. "Ani." she shook her head. "Then, where are you heading to?" he asked curiously. "I still need to my job at the park and shop." she answered. "What's the third one?" he asked. "Eh?" she titled her head.   "Well, Noona told me that you have three jobs..."   "Ah. I deliver milk and newspapers in the morning." she asnwered. "Oh." he responded. "Omo! I better go now. See you tomorrow." she bowed as she started running. [OTHER DAY]   "An-nyeong ha-ha-se-yo." she panted heavily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter