VIII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When I had reached the front gate, I looked around to check if she had reached the school. "She may have took the next bus." I guessed. I looked at my watch hoping she would make it as I leaned on the wall on her classroom.   Girls started whispering and murmuring but I just smiled or bowed at them awkwardly.I looked at the banana milk I bought at the cafeteria. Then the bell rung as every student ran to their respective class. "I'll give it to her on our Geometry class." I said as I left. Aish. I was already running towards school. Unfortunately, that was the last bus towards school. I looked at my watch and I only have a few minutes left. "Omo. I'll be late if I don't hurry up." I gasped. When I reached the front gate the bell already rung. "He didn't even wait for me." I muttered as I looked around. "Of course he wouldn't. He only think about himself." I gritted with my teeth. I hurriedly went to my locker and put my things inside as I headed towards me classroom. 

 

"Today, we are...Oh! Yoobin!" the teacher said suprised. Everyone looked shocked for me being late. "Ms. Kim, Am I late?" I asked as I panted heavily. "Ani. You're just in time." she smiled. "Jinjja? Songsaengnim, Kamsahamnida." I bowed happily as I took my sit. 

 

"Okay class, that's all for today. Goodbye." she said as she gathered up her things. "Goodbye Ms. Kim." we said in unison. "So tired." I sighed as I rested my head on the desk. "Yoobin. Don't you have Geometry class?" Minyoung asked. "Oh. Right. I forgot." I said as I stood up and quickly gathered up my things. "I'll leave first." I said as I went out.  BLACK : Third Person's POV After L's class, Geometry was next. "Yow." Sungyeol said as he put an arm around L. "What?" L bluntly as
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter