LXI

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AISH. Am I crazy?" she scolded as she messed up her hair.

"What's happening? AHHH! I think I'm going crazy!" she blurted as she slapped her cheeks.

"Aniya. Aniya. It was just a misunderstanding. Or better yet, I was just hallucinating, right?" she smiled.

"Right." she nodded at that thought.

 

"AHHH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING?!!" he blurted.

"PABO! PABO! PABO!"

"AISH! I WASN'T THINKING PROPERLY AGAIN!"

He buried his face to his palm as he suddenly laughed.

"Am I crazy right now?" he asked himself.

"AHHH! Mollayo!" he laid on his bed as he covered his eyes with his arm.

 

A head popped out from the door as it looked around. "Mmm. Myungsoo is not around. Maybe he's still sleeping." she muttered. She nodded as she went out of her room. "I think it's best if I should avoid him for now." It's been days now since that kiss but she was still avoiding L.

"Annyeong haseyo." she greeted as she went inside. "Annyeong, Noona!" Minwoo chirpped. "Hi, Yoobin!" Sulli greeted as she nodded. Sulli looked around with an inquiring look. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Where's L?" Sulli asked. She was surprised just by hearing his name. "Waeyo?" she asked.

"Well, you always come to work together..and it has been days now that you two are always alone when coming here." she stated. "Are you two fighting?" she asked. "A-ani! Of course not." she blurted. "Really?" Sulli asked. "Yup," she nodded. "Arasso." she shrugged. "Go and change now, so that we could start the clean up." she said. "Nae." she nodded and walked away.

"Yoobin-ah! Catch!" Gongchan shouted as she threw the cupcake towards her.

"Here!" she said as she tried to catch the cupcake. "Ugh. Where did it go?" she asked. Gongchan went closer to her. "Didn't you see? It landed next to you." he said as he picked it up.

"What? I didn't---"

She stopped when Gongchan leaned closer to her. "How many fingers am I holding?" he asked as he help up two fingers. "Umm..I don't know..four." she answered. "It's two, then what letter is this?" he asked as he pointed a letter to their board.

"Uhm..U."

"Okaaay.." he trailed off. "Sulli-ah!" he called. "What is it?" she asked as she ran up towards them. "Let's talk." Gongchan said as she dragged her away. "Wait here, okay?" he ordered as she nodded. After a few minutes, they came back. "Let's go, Yoobin." she said as she grabbed her arm. "Where are we going?" she curiously asked. "Just follow me, okay?" she smiled. "We're leaving first." she shouted and they both went out.

"Where are they going?" Taemin asked as he stood next to Gongchan. "I don't know," he shrugged. "Aish..look at this..you were the one who had a talk with Sulli but now you don't know where they're going." Taemin hissed. "Don't worry, they're not going to hunt boys or something." he said as he patted his back.

"Do I really have to wear this?" she pouted as she looked at Sulli. "Yes, you have to, it's the doctor's order." she answered. "But I look horrible with it." she sulked. "No, you look pretty with those." she insisted. "Aniyaaa~" she acted like a little kid. "Yah, it's for your own good." Sulli explained.

"But--"

"No more buts." she retorted. "But they will laugh at me." she pouted. "Don't worry, I'll smack their head if ever they will laugh at you." she confidently said. "Jinjja?" she beamed. "Mmm." she proudly nodded.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?"

"FOUR EYES NOONA!"

"Yah! This is just temporary!" she reasoned out. "Wahahahahaha!" Minwoo and the twins laughed at him. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Taemin said as he patted his back. "Really?" she smiled. "But not to us." he said as the five  of them laughed. "Gongchan, you too?" she pouted. "Mianhe." he said as he tried hold his laugh.

*SMACK!

*SMACK!

*SMACK!

*SMACK!

*SMACK!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter