XVII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoobin bit her lip when she recalled the words that L just said to her. She was lying on the floor and the blanket was covering her body. "Perfect?" she repeated. "When L said that to me, my heart started to beat fast. Hmm. Weird." she tilted her as she stared at the ceiling. "Maybe..it's just normal." she mumbled as she moved on her side to looked through the window.    "Goodmorning." L greeted as he sat next to you. She suddenly flinched when she heard his voice. "Oh! Goodmorning." she softly said. L noticed her different tone. "Are you okay?" L asked as he leaned closer. Her eyes widened and her heart started beating fast. Her cheeks suddenly turned red. "N-nae." she stuttered as she looked away. "Are you sure?" he asked. "It's just that...I can't sleep well last night." she answered.    "Are you thinking about your date with Sungyeol?' he asked. "Yes." she lied as looked down.  *No, I'm not thinking about it. I'm thinking about this crazy feelings that I get when I'm with you.* she thought. "Don't worry about it." he said and she just nodded. L wasn't used to the Yoobin infront of her right now. *Might as well cheer her up.* he thought.

 

"Kaja!" he grabbed her wrist. "Where are we going?" she asked suprised. "I don't know." he shrugged as he dragged her. She just let L take her wherever he wants to go. "Do you want to eat ice cream?" he asked as they stopped infront of a stand. "Mmm." she nodded. "What flavor?" he asked. "Cookies N' Cream." she answered. "Arasso." he nodded. "Two Cookies N' Cream please." he ordered. "Here," he handed. "Komawo." she bowed as she took it from him. 

 

"Yah! Whats with the frown?" he asked and Yoobin shook her head. He turned Yoobin around to face him. "Turn that frown upside down." he said as he put his fingers on the corners of her lips as he put it up to form a smile. "Better." he smiled and she smiled, unknowingly. "You told me to smile more oftern, but why aren't you doing it then?" L pouted. "Mianhe." she looked down. "Come on, I know a place that you will surely enjoy." he said as he put an arm around her. *There it is again.* she thought as she held her chest. 

 

"TA~DA~" he cooed as they went out of the bus. "Where are we?" she asked. "We're in Namsan Tower." he smiled. "Namsan Tower?" she beamed. She always dream of going in Namsan Tower, but she doesn't have some time to visit this place. "Mmm. Have you been here before?" he asked. "Ani." she shook her head. "Really? Then
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter