LVII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been weeks now since she stayed in the hospital. The boys would always take turns in looking after her since they’re worried that she might be bored when she’s all alone and who knows what might happen to her so they decided to play rock paper scissors to know their time in taking turns.

 

After school, they would all go and take care of her. Since they don’t know anything about her family, they thought that they should be her family for awhile so she wouldn’t be all alone. But since they don’t know a thing about her, not one of them have the courage to ask about it. They might think that this could make her state worst if they bring it up, so they thought that they could ask her on the right time.

 

She noticed that the boys had been very busy taking care of her and she also thought that she’s becoming a burden to them, since they have school and after that, they would also go and visit her, they would feel very exhausted when they reached their home and they also have some homeworks to be done.

 

“We’ll be back tomorrow, Yoobin.” Woohyun said as she ruffled her hair.

 

“Uhm..”

 

“Is something wrong?” he asked as he tilted his head.

 

“I think it’s better if you guys should stop coming,” she hesitantly said.

 

“Why? We can’t do that, you..”

 

“Because..I’m already a burden to you guys,” she opened up.

 

“Yah, no matter how hard it is, we will never leave you.” Woohyun stated.

 

She looked up as she stared at him. “But…I don’t want you guys to—“ she was cut off when he pulled her into a hug. “No matter what happens, we will never leave you, okay?” he said as she felt her chin rested on her head. “Hmm.” She slowly nodded.

 

Woohyun broke the hug as he put his hands on her shoulders. “Don’t ever think about you being a burden to us because this is what we want to do.”

 

“Komawo.” she meekly smiled. “You’re always welcome.” he said as he smiled back.

 

 

“We’re here!” Sungyeol opened the door as he raised the bags on his hands. She looked from the book that she was reading. “Oh, Oppa!” she beamed as soon as she saw him.

 

“Annyeong!” he smiled.

 

“Where are the others?” she asked as she tried to peeked through his shoulder, even though she was on her bed. “Did you miss us?” Hoya suddenly bursted in with the others. “Hmm.” she giggled. “Oh, Yoobin, I bought some food.” Sungyeol said as he raised the bag. “Really? Good timing, I’m hungry.” she proclaimed as she went down from her bed and gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter