VII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After delivering all the milks and newspapers, I went home to change my uniform for school. I went out of my room, "Waaa. I'm a bit sleepy right now." I said as I yawned. "Oh. You scared me." I softly muttered as I saw Myungsoo leaning on the rail. He just stood there with his boring expression again. "Do you need so-something?" I stuttered as I looked at him.    "Yes." he bluntly answered. "Jinjja? What is it?" I asked suprised. He straightened up as he walked towards me with his gaze locked on me. I felt nervous and I just stared at him. "Yah! What are you do-doing?" I asked nervously as I crossed my arms on my chest. Our face was only a few inches away. "You." he said. "What about me?" I asked as I looked away. "Since we're going at the same school, don't start rumors about me and you living together, or else... you'll be living a hell life." he warned.   "Do-don't worry. I won't start things like that." I answered as I loosened up. "Arasso." he said as he backed away. "I'll leave first. You should always keep a distance between us." he said as he turned away and started walking. "Hoo. That was close." I sighed as I fanned myself. "Oh. And don't worry I won't stop to look at a girl like you." he smirked as he turned around. "Yah!" I shouted as he left. "Aish. Jinjja." I hissed. 

 

I started walking and I can't see him anywhere. "He must've took the bus now." I said. I saw the bus already leaving as I ran for it. "Ahjussi, CHAKAMAYO." I shouted and the bus stopped. "Komawo." I bowed. "Yeah. Yeah. Hop in." he said. I entered the bus as I looked for a place to sit. I saw a sit near the window and took it. I was looking at the view when I saw a brown haired guy, hands on his pockets, same uniforn as me and it seems like a bit lost.    YUP. THAT'S MYUNGSOO.

 

"I should've guess. He doesn't know the way to school." I facepalmed myself as I shook my head. "Aish. Kim Myungsoo, you owe me alot." I said as I lowered my head and let out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter