LXIII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two stopped upon reaching their room. She turned around as she faced L. "Well," she sighed. "I guess this is goodnight." she continued. "Yeah," he trailed off.

"Thanks for everything. I had a great time." she smiled. "Me too." he smiled back. "Goodnight, L. I'll be going in first." she said as she turned around. She was about to walk away when grabbed her wrist. L pulled her as he gave her a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you." he whispered. "Why are you saying that all of a sudden?" she asked in confusion.

He pulled away as he stared at her hazel brown eyes. She was going to melt just by staring at his chinky eyes. He suddenly leaned close as she immediately closed her eyes. She waited for something soft on her lips but it was planted on her cheeks. L smirked, "You're expecting something right?"

She shook her head as she glared at him. "NO!" she blurted.

"Oh, really now?" he mocked. "Yes!" she firmly answered. L raised an eyebrow as he had a smuh smile on. "I'm going now." she surrendered as she started walking away. "Sleep well, jagiya!" he said as he chuckled.

"Whatever!" she answered back.

--

Her phone produced a familiar sound. She looked at it and he received a message from L. She bit her bottom lip as she pressed the open button.

"Goodnight. Don't think about me too much, okay? -Handsome Prince"

"Handsome Prince, are you sure about that?"

"Yes."

"Cocky much?"

"Go to sleep, okay? I don't want you to have any dark circles tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodnight, Myungsoo. :)"

"Goodnight, sleep well. :*"

She smiled at his last text as he hugged her phone on her chest when a beep was heard.

"You're smiling too much."

Her eyes widened when he read the text. Even though she was in her room, she just know that L was already smirking. She closed her phone as place it on her desk and turned off her nightlight.

--

They were on their way towards school as they shared random stories again. It has been months now since L was living in the rooftop room and they grew more and more closer each day. But not all girls are approving their closeness. More fangirls hated her. Girls from her school started to despise her. L wouldn't noticed it because she never talked to him about it.

There was this one time when she opened her gym locker and all her clothes were wet. There was also the time when she opened her locker and her things were all ruined. They had been doing these things to her for awhile now but she just kept quiet. She let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" L asked when he noticed her sighed. "Nothing." she shook her head. "Are you sure?" he asked as she nodded. He looked at her worriedly but soon shrugged it off.

--

They were both eating their lunch at their usual spot. L noticed that she was abit off today. She was staring blankly from afar with frown spread across from her face. L has been talking to her but she would just respond to a nod or a forced smile.

"So, do you think using a fire extinguisher as a icing is okay?" he randomly asked as she unknowingly nod.

She wasn't even listening to him. He smirked. "Yah! You're not even listening to me." he blurted. She shook her head as she snapped out from her train of thoughts. "I'm sorry."

"What's wrong with you? You've been spacing out lately." he said. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong with me." she answered. "Are you sure? Because when I asked you if we could use a fire extinguisher for the icing you just nodded." he proclaimed. "Did I do that?" she meekly smiled. "Yup," he nodded.

"Sorry." she muttered as she looked down. "It's okay. Mind telling me what's bothering you?" he asked, concerned. She looked up as she bit her bottom lip. She shook her head, "It's okay, it's nothing serious, really."

L wasn't buying it but he can't do anything about it so he just let it off.

--

She was walking towards her locker when she accidentally slipped. She waited for the impact with the floor but I pair of arms caught her. She opened her eyes and saw Sunggyu. "Woah. That was close."

"Yeah," she said as they both straightened. "They should've put a 'wet floor' sign in here." he commented. "Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at her. "Mmm. Komawo." she bowed. "Okay, I'll be going now. Bye." he said as he left. She looked around and she noticed someone leaning against the corner. She was going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter