XXIII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  L slung his backpack on his shoulder while Sungyeol came in. "Sung-" Sungyeol passed by him and he raised and eyebrow. "Okay~" L turned around and he saw him approaching Yoobin. He just shook his head in disbelief. "Yoobin-ah!" he called, which made her flinched and turned around. "Oh! Sungyeol-ssi." she meekly smiled. "What did I told you about being formal?" he said. "Mianhe, Op-oppa." she shyly said.  

 

"It's okay, just don't forget about it next time." he smiled as he patted her head. Yoobin smiled and she saw a sulking L. "Are you going to get some lunch?" Sungyeol asked. She hesitated at first, but nodded. "Do you want to eat lunch together?" he asked. L was sitting on one of the desk and he was waiting for Sungyeol, at the same time listening to their conversation.   L tapped on the table while impatiently waiting for Sungyeol. When he heard what Sungyeol asked, he stopped as he frowned. Yoobin looked down as she bit her lip. "You could also meet my friends." he added. "I would love too..." Sungyeol beamed when she heard her answer. ".....but I have a lot of things to today." she trailed off. "Oh." Sungyeol said, disappointed.    "Mianhe." she bowed. "It's okay. Maybe some other time?" he muttered. "Mmm. Maybe." she nodded and smiled. "I better go now." she said as she grabbed her bag. "I'll leave first." she bowed and  headed to the door. L stood up with a smug smile on his face as he approached Sungyeol. "Awww. Did our Choding just got rejected?" L teased. 

 

"Wow. She just rejected my offer. Every girls wants to be in her position right now but she easily rejected me." Sungyeol muttered as he stared at the door. L just rolled his eyes. "She's...very different." he trailed off and L looked at him. "What do you mean?" he curiously asked. "I think I like her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter