XII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After exiting from the bus, I want to say "thank you" from Myungsoo but I still need to keep my distance away from him. "I'll talk to him at home later." I said as I took one last glance at him before heading towards my classroom.  I entered the classroom for my Geometry class as I scanned the room. "Hmm. She's not here yet." I said as I walked towards my sit. I opened my desk and I saw ... nothing. "I was expecting something inside." I pouted. I saw her enter the room while reading a book when someone bumped her shoulder hard. "Tss. A simple sorry is enough." she mumbled as she picked up her book. 

 

She rubbed her shoulder as our eyes met. She quickly looked away as she covered her face with her book and ran towards her seat. I just smirked as I looked infront while the teacher came in. 

 

"Hey L!" Sungyeol said as he put his arm on my neck. "What? Are you here to copy my homework again?" I bluntly said. "Ouch." he held his chest. "I'm just here to eat lunch with you and the others." he reasoned out. "Tss." I hissed. "What's up with you and your bad mood?" he asked. "Nothing." I coldly answered. "Ohh. So cold." he said as he rubbed his arms. 

 

"So, did you ask her yet?" he asked. "Who?" I asked curiously."Well your neighbor." he said. "Ani." I answered. "What? Come on L! You need to." he blurted. "I know. I know." I said. "Aish. Stubborn again, L?" he said. "I just....I just don't know how to ask her." I said. "It's easy. Hey! Can you help me how to do this and that." he said as he imitated my look when I ask for something. I looked at him sternly. 

 

"Okay. I was just helping you. Geez." he said as he raised his hands. "I'm hungry. Lets go." he muttered. "I'll catch up with you guys. I'll just get some things from my locker." I said. "Arasso." he said as he walk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter