XIX

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yoobin?" Ms. Kang said. "Yes Ms. Kang?" I asked. "You can start later. It will be at room 395." she said. "Nae Ms.Kang." I said. "FIGHTING!" she smiled as I nodded. "Well...here goes nothing." I breathed heavily before entering. "Annyeong ha-" I stopped when I saw no one inside. "Ugh. He should be here by now." I said as I looked around. I took a sit as I waited for him.   Then someone came in as I looked at him. "Are you the..."

 

"Listen to me. Okay? If you're here just to get close to me, I'm sorry but I won't like you no matter what. Since all of you have the same reason, don't waste you time flirting with me because I wouldn't even dare to look at a girl like you." he blurted as soon as he came in. 

 

I was stunned by his words and because of that a slap went across his face. "YAH! Don't ever talk to me like that.Don't compare me with the other girls because I came her for other reasons." I said. Tears streaming down my face. He just stood there as I started to walk away.I turned around as I looked at him. "You're not that good looking anyway." I scoffed as I wiped my tears ang left. Woohyun was left dumbfounded. He ran his fingers through his hair as he let out a sigh. "Aish." he hissed as he ruffled his hair. She ran as fast as she can just to get away from that room. "Yah!" someone blurted as she bumped his arm. "Mianhe." she bowed as she left.   "Tss. She didn't even look up when she apologize." Sungyeol muttered as he rubbed his arm. L was suprised. He was in a deep thought. "YAH! L!" Sungyeol snapped. "Yes?" L said as he looked at him. "Are you listening to me?" Sungyeol asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Yes. I am." L answered.   "Ooohh. Do you know her?" Sungyeol asked. "Ani." L shook his head. "Arasso."Sungyeol?" L said. "What is it?" Sungyeol asked."I'll leave first. Lets meet up later." L said.   "What? I thought we're going...."   "Yeah. But something came up. Hmmm. It's urgent." L reasoned out. "Ara-" Sungyeol was cut off when he noticed that L already ran off. "What? Where did he go?" Sungyeol said as he looked around. He went to tha library, the rooftop, the schoolyard, the greenhouse and every classroom in their building but there was no sign of her. "Where could she be?" L panted heavily. "Wait. Why am I looking for her anyway? Aish." L said as he ruffled his hair.   She ended up in the playground. She took a sit as she started crying. After a few minutes, "Why am I crying anyway?" she asked as she wiped her tears. "He's nothing but a stupid jerk." she muttered as she kicked a pebble.  She stood up as she fixed herself up.

 

"Annyeong haseyo." she softly gree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter