LXIII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were both seating at the bench as they wait for the bus. "Oh, the bus is here." she exclaimed as she stood up. A lot of people started to come as it became crowded. She was being pushed as she tried to not lost her balance. But luckily, L stood behind her as he held her shoulders. She looked at L as he smiled. "Komawo." she smiled as he nodded.

They sat at the far end of the bus. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Well, I think, you need to know more about me, I decided to introduce to you one of my hobbies." he stated. "And what is that?" she asked. "Photography." he smiled. "You take pictures?" she asked rather surprised. "Hmm." he nodded as he chuckled. "Since when?" she excitedly asked. "Since I was in the 5th grade." he plainly answered. "Woahh!" she awed. 

"You could've told me that we're going to take some pictures, I didn't bring my camera." she pouted. "Don't worry, I already thought of that." he said as he brought out two cameras. "Here," he said as he gave her one of his cameras. "Are you sure it's okay if I use this?" she asked. "I insist." he answered as she smiled.

"Wait, you haven't answered my question yet, where are we heading to?" she asked as he had a smug smile on. "What's with the smile?" she curiously asked. "Nothing." he answered.

 

"Gyeongbokgung?!!" she blurted as stood infront of the entrance.

"Yup." he grinned. "Are you still new in here?" he asked as he looked at her, mouth gapped opened. She nodded. "Then we'll have a lot of fun. I haven't been here either. So, let's take a lot of pictures, okay?" he stated. "Mmm." she nodded and smiled. "Let's start now." he said as he grabbed his camera. "Yah, go and stand by the gate." he ordered as she shyly walked towards it.

1..

2..

3..

"KIMCHI!"

He looked at the picture as he smiled. "Perfect!" he muttered. "What are you doing? Kaja! Let's take a picture together." she said as she pulled her arm. She raised the camera up but L suddenly grabbed it. "Your arm is too short, I'll take the picture." he smiled. "Mmm." she smiled.

*CLICK!

"Waaa. It came out nicely." she awed. "Yea," he smiled. "Kaja!" he said as he pulled her hand and led her the way. Their first stop was the National Folk Museum. They took a lot of pictures, not wanting to miss any of them. At the same time they were getting to know more about Korea and the people. They had fun looking at the artifacts and other stuffs. They spent two hours inside the museum.

The next place they visited is at the palace compound, it is where it depicts the palaces is the Jeoseon Dynasty. They can't really go inside but just by looking at its perfect architecture was awesome. Everything was magnificent. They were walking at the bridge as they started taking pictures. L suddenly smiled when he thought of something.

"You do know that this is where they shoot the drama Rooftop Prince?" he started off. "Really?" she beamed. "Yup." he firmly nodded. "Woah! I didn't know. It's so cool. Then it means we're standing at the spot where Yoochun and Jimin had stood." she said as she grinned. "Yup." he smiled.

"Speaking of Rooftop Prince," she looked at L intently. "What is it?" L asked. "You're a Rooftop prince too." she answered. "Why is that?" he asked. "Because you're a Prince who was forced to live at the rooftop room because of your father's will." she answered, satisfied. "Yeah, and I didn't regret living in there." he said as she looked at her.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Well, if I didn't live at the rooftop room then I wouldn't have met you." he answered. "Psh. You're getting cheesy already." she stuttered as she hid her face. "Well, yeah, this was all your fault anyway." he answered. "Yah, don't blame me." she slapped his arm.

"Ahh, it's kinda nice to sit in here for awhile." she said as she stretched her arms.

They decided to rest for awhile, so they took a sit on the grass under a huge tree. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "Do you have some food in there?" she asked. "Yup," he nodded as he rummaged inside his bag. "Here," he said as he gave her a can of soda and some chips. "Waaa. Komawo." she said as she accepted it.

They started to fed each other as they share some random stories about their past. "I'm sleepy." L said. He moved away abit as he rested his head on her lap. "Wake me up later, okay?" he smiled and closed his eyes. "Yah, what do you think you're doing?' she blurted but it was too late for her to keep L away from sleeping.

She watched as L slept on her lap, she noticed how peacefully he look while sleeping. She grabbed her phone as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter