II

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YOOBIN'S POV After my shift at the shop, I directly went home. The place I am living at is just a rooftop room, well at least it keeps me warm. I was shocked when I saw all my things outside. "What's happening?" I asked myself worriedly. I hurriedly went down to the landlady's place downstairs.    "Ahjumma, why are my things outside?" I asked as soon as the door opened. "You're a month late on your rent. So I need to kicked you out." she reasoned out. "But i'll pay my rent today. I just received my salary." I said as I rummaged in my bag for my money. "You're late. Someone rented it already." she answered. I just stood there, not knowing what to do anymore.   "But.... I don't have any place to go." I said as I looked down tears forming in my eyes. The ahjumma felt sorry for her. "Ara. Ara. The other room is available anyway but it is smaller than the other one. You could rent it if you want." she said. "Oh. I'll take it." I answered as I looked up with hope. 

 

"Arasso. Here's the key. And some of your things are still inside." she said as she handed me the key. "Komawo." I bowed continuously. "Nae." she smiled. I started moving my things on the other room. After that, I changed my uniform into my casual clothes. I looked around my new room and it is indeed smaller than the other one. "I can bare with this. I'm lucky that I still have a place to stay." I said as I sat on the floor and let out a sigh.

 

L'S POV

 

"Bwo?" I blurted out as I heard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter