XXII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"She's not here." Sungyeol pouted as he scanned around the cafeteria. "Who?" Sunggyu asked. "Is it the girl you met a few days ago?" Hoya asked. "What's her name again? Yoona? Yoo-"Sungjong was cut off. "Yoobin. Her name is Yoobin." Sungyeol furiously answered. "She's L's classmate in Geometry." he added. "Oh." they nodded.    "L~" he pouted at L, who was busy eating his salad. "What?" he asked, annoyed. "Why isn't she here? I don't often see her during lunch." he said. "I don't know, ask her." L shrugged as he ate his salad. "I don't often see her, isn't she one of our fans?" Dongwoo asked. "Sadly, no." Sungyeol answered. "Wow! Then she's not the the type of girl who drools or spazz over us. Hmm, that's new." Sunggyu stated.    "Because she's different." L proclaimed. "Eh?" they blurted as they looked at L. "You can't tell because you don't notice her at all." he said as he stood up. "Why don't you open your eyes and looked around. Not everyone are the same." he said as he left. They were all dumbfounded. "What just happened?" Sungjong asked as he blinked.    "Yo! What did I missed?" Woohyun asked as he approached their table. "Where have you been?" Sunggyu asked as he raised an eyebrow. "I just made some catching up." he answered. "You're being a nerd just like L." Hoya said as he stood up and hit him in the stomach. "That hurts you know." he said. "I know." he smirked. 

 

"Yoobin-ah!" Woohyun called. Yoobin snapped as she looked at him. "What is it?" she asked. "Are you okay? You've been spacing out alot lately." he stated. She nodded as she smiled. "Is something bothering you?" he asked worriedly. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine." she fakely smiled. 

 

The conversation she ju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter