LIV

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She searched the whole school looking for L. He just went off after letting out his anger. She knows that L wasn't okay right now so she decided to look for him. Plus, she wants to apologize for all the things that had happened to him. "Where could he be?" she muttered as she looked around.    She went out of the school to see if L would be anywhere to be found. She searched every placed she knows where L could be. She fished out her phone as she tried to call L. *Sorry, but the number you have dialled is not on service* the woman on the line said. "Aish..why aren't you picking up?" she groaned as she tried to call for him again. Then something crossed in her mind. There was one place she hasn't searched yet. She ran as fast as she can, trying to passed through the crowded sidewalk.    She heavily panted as she slumped her shoulder and rested her palms on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. "He's gotta be here." she hoped as she straightened up and walked near the rail. Her eyes widened in suprised when he saw the former man who just saved him a moment ago. His hands on her pockets and her eyes looking at afar. The lights of Seoul twinkled before his eyes as he let out a long sigh.    She deeply breathed before she slowly approached him. "Myungsoo-ah.." she called. He slowly looked up with the same glared he had when the two of them met. "Gw-gwenchana?" she stuttered as she waited for him to answer. "About what happened back there, I'm sorry Myungsoo, because of me...your image is ruined. I don't think I even deserve that, now I know the reason why you want me to distance myself from you. I'm sorry Myungsoo, I'm really sorry." she looked down, tears already forming in her eyes.   "The time when you told me that after I'll help you, we'll be back to strangers again..." he looked up, not wanting her to continue. "Let's do it. Let's act like strangers again. Let's ig---" she was cut off when she felt a pair of broad arms around her. "Don't say it." he muttered. "Stop. Don't even say it." he warned. She was loss at words, she was feeling something weird from the time he pulled her into a hug. "Gwenchana?" he asked as he softened. "Hmm." she nodded.    When he heard her answer, the hug tightened as he rested her chin on her shoulder. "Mianhe." he muttered. "Hmm?" she responded. "Sorry, I wasn't there when you were in trouble. Instead of staying to defend you, I just ran away. I'm sorry." he apologized. "They didnt hurt you, right?" he asked as he looked at her. She looked up and she noticed the pain and worry on his eyes. She shook her head as she looked down. "Good." he said as he showed a warm smile.

 

They were both seating on the bench as they gazed the city of Seoul. "How did you know that I was here?" L asked. "I don't know. I had the feeling that you'll be here." she answered. L chuckled as he looked at her. She rubbed his arms with her hands as she tried to suppress the coldness that was crawling on her body. L removed his coat as he wrapped it around her. "Komawo." she smiled as she snuggled on it. "Hmm." he nodded as he went back to his seat. 

 

 

 

A/N

HEY GUYS! I know this is a short update but I have a way on how to satisfy you. In every chapter of my story I'll just divide it into three or two updates so that you guys wouldn't wait for long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter