XXX

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
L groaned as he looked at his wristwatch. "What's taking her so long?" he hissed. He stood up and walked towards her bathroom. "Yah! Can you hurry up?" he shouted as he knocked on her door. "In a minute." she answered. "Aish." he ruffled his hair.    The door finally opened and Yoobin went out. "Finally." L rolled his eyes and looked at Yoobin. "So, how do I look?" she meekly asked as she twirled. L just stared at her with his jaw dropped. "Yah! L~" she whined. L shook his head. "Beautiful as ever." he smiled. Yoobin blushed at his compliment. "Thanks." she meekly said as she looked down.    She was wearing a checkered blue and white dress, knitted cardigan, blue shoes and a blue usagi hairband was placed on her head. "Are you wearing some make-up?" L asked as he leaned closer. "N-nae. Just a little bit." she answered. "Sulli just taught me how, so I thought I could try it for abit." she added. "You're still the same." he said. She suddenly frowned. "I know, i know." she sighed. 

 

"How about you? Are you ready?" she asked and L nodded. "Well, you can't follow us looking like that. Sungyeol might saw you." she warned. *Don't worry, Sungyeol and you wants the same.* he thought. "I'm using this," he said as he put his nerd glasses on. "What a great cover." she sarcastically said. "I'm not yet done." he stated as he put on his hat. "Ta~da." he grinned. "That will do." she said as he dragged him outside her room.   "Just stay behind me, okay?" she said and L nodded. "But not that close..I mean...you need-","I get it, okay." L rolled his eyes. "Good." she smiled. "Give me your phone." he said. "Waeyo?" she asked as she slowly handed it to him. "If I'm gonna give you some advice, I'll just send you a text." he said as he punched some numbers. "Here," he said as he handed back her phone.   "The handsome L?" she muttered as she read L's name on her phone. "Yah!" she yelled and L just gave her a big grin."Lets go." he said as he grabbed her hand.   Sungyeol looked at his wristwatch as he patiently wait for Yoobin. "Sungyeol Oppa." someone shouted which made him look up. "Oh! Yoobin-ah!" he grinned. Sungyeol's jaw dropped as soon as he saw Yoobin. "Sorry for being late." she meekly said. "Ani. It's okay." he snapped out. "You look beautiful though." he added. "Jinjja?" she beamed and he nodded.    "Lets go?" he said as he lifted his arm like a gentleman. "Mmm." she nodded and hooked arms with him. She looked back and L was giving her a thumbs up. L suddenly frowned when he looked at them. *Why do I feel hurt all of a sudden?* he muttered as he held his chest.    "So, where are we going Oppa?" she cutely asked. "Oh, hmm...Just wait and see." he answered while being drawn to her cuteness. "Waaa. Everland." she cheered as soon as she saw Everland. "Mmm. Are you excited?" he asked and nodded like a kid. 

 

 "Stop acting like a little kid. -L"

 

"Oh! Right.-Yoobin"

 

"So, what should we ride first?" he asked as he looked around. "How about that one." she said as she pointed towards the rollercoaster. "That one?" Sungyeol nervously asked. "Mmm. Kaja!" she smiled as she pulled him towards the line. "Oh! No! Sungyeol is scared in ridi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter