XI

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I put on  my shoes and went out of my room. I picked up the milk and read the note. "THANK YOU. I HOPE IT WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN SOME OTHER TIME." My eyes widened. "It's a little bit y. It's like we...." I shook my head. "AHHH. Kim Myungsoo, you're going crazy again. Aish." I scolded myself. I drank the milk as I headed towards her room. I knocked on the door as she answered, "Who is it?"

 

"It's me." I said. The door quickly opened as her head popped out from the door. "Oh. What's wrong?" she asked curiously. "A-aren't you going to school yet?" I stuttered as I looked down. "How about you?" she asked. I just looked at her. "I'll just take the last bus." she answered. I ignored her answer as I looked at her sternly. "He-he. I won't be late. You should go now." she reassured as she started pushing me. 

 

"There's no last bus, right?" I said as she stopped. "The one that I'm riding is the last one, is it?" I turned around as I waited for her answer. She looked down as she nodded. "Tss." I chuckled in disbelief.   "Yah! Are you stupid or something? You know it's a one hour walk towards school then why are you..."

 

"It's because you told me to." she shouted. "Bwo?" I blurted. "You tod me to keep a distance between us.Since the one you're riding is the last bus , I don't have any choice but to walk."  she said as she looked at me. A pang of guilt hit me. " Is this why you're always on cleaning duty after school?" I asked. "Uhm. It's my punishment." she said. Ilet out a sigh. 

 

"Kaja." I said as I grabbed her wrist. "What?" she asked as she tried to pull off her wrist from me. "Lets take the bus together." I answered. "But...what about the.." 

 

"Lets walk together at the bus stop but we will still keep our distance together, same goes when we go o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter