X

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I was walking on the stairs when I saw someone sitting. "Ehem." I cleared my throat. "Oh! Wh-what?" she slowly looked up as she looked around. "Oh. You're here." she said as she stood up. "What are you doing out here?" I asked as I tried not to show that I'm abit concerned. "Hehe. I was waiting for you." she meekly answered. 

 

"Me?" I asked. "Uhm. I was worried that you'll get lost so I waited for you until it reaches 10 and if you don't come back, I'll find you." she smiled. "You don't have to." I coldly said. " Ani. I need to. Since you're new here, I need to look out for you." she reasoned out. "Ara. Ara. But next time don't wait for me. I already know the way home anyway since I go out alot at night and I try remember the way home." I said as I looked at her. "Mmm." she nodded as I started walking and she followed me. 

 

"Did you eat already?" she asked. "Mmm." I responded. "Oh. I thought you haven't, so I decided to cook more today." she pouted. I've felt sorry for her effort. As I opened the door I heard a growling sound. I looked back as I saw her clutched on her stomach as she bot her bottom lip. "How about you? Did you eat already?" I asked. "Ani." she shook her head. 

 

I closed the door as I walked away. "Oh.. Odiga?" she asked as she followed me. "Didn't you say that you cooked some dinner?" I said as I looked back. "Eh? You're eating dinner ..with me?" she asked suprised as she pointed herself with her index finger. "Nae." I bluntly answered. "Oh. Arasso. Kaja." she said as she pulled my wrist.

 

I know these aren't the type of food you eat but...."

 

"Gwenchana. I'll eat it." I said. "A-Arasso." she said as she placed the food down. I picked up my chopsticks as I started eating."Is it good?" she asked. "Mmm." I nodded as I avoided her eyes. "Jinjja? Komawo." she happily said as she
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter