LVIII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll see you tomorrow Yoobin," Sulli said as she stood by the door with the others. "Hmm." she nodded and smiled. "Bye." she waved. She waved back as she smiled. "Bye, be careful."

"Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" Woohyun worriedly asked. "I can stay fr awhile if you want." he suggested. "Ani, it's time for you to rest and don't worry, I'll be fine." she said. "And if ever "someone tries to kill me or me", I'll punch him like theres no tomorrow." she joked as she showed him her fist.

He softened and he chuckled at her childishness. "Okay, whatever you say. Beat him good, okay?"

"Yup, I will." she saluted. "I'll be going now. Take care." he ruffled her hair and left.

She closed the door as she let out a sigh. She slowly walked towards the couch when she noticed something on it. "What's this?" she asked as she looked at it. "It seems like someone forgot his wallet." She was going to open the wallet but her conscious stopped her. "What am I doing? I shouldn't be touching someone's stuff."

She put down the wallet on her bedside table. "Someone will come and get it tomorrow, I guess."

 

She heard a knock on the door as she looked up from the book that she was reading. "Come in." she shouted. The door slowly opened as a head peeped in. "Oh, Myungsoo-ah." she was suprised to see L right now at this kind of hour because he left first before the others.

"Hey!" he softly greeted as he fully went inside. "Wh-what are you doing here?" she stuttered as she slowly stood up from her bed. L worriedly watched her as she tried to stood up. "Well, I left my---" he quickly ran up to her when she stumbled. "Yah! Be careful." he blurted. She opened her eyes and she noticed that he had his arms around his waist. She instantly blushed.

"Uhm. So-sorry." she stuttered as she looked down. L noticed their position so he knew that he needed to let go. They both straightened up as he cleared his throat.

"So, uhm, well, I was came her because..I..I was going to ask you if you had seen a wallet around here." he awkwardly said as he looked around. "Oh, a wallet?" she asked as she tried to remember. "Oh, a wallet!" she snapped her fingers. She rummaged through her drawer and showed it to him. "Is it this?"

His eyes widened as he quickly snatched it away from her. She was shocked when the wallet was swapped away for just a second. "Good thing I saw it on the couch." she smiled. L eyed him suspiciously as if she is a criminal or something. "You didn't look inside, did you?" he asked as he looked inside his wacth.

"Oh, Ani, I didn't, I kept it just the way I  found it." she answered. "Good." he sighed as he placed it back on his pocket. "It seems like something is interesting inside." she had creepy smile on. "Wh-what do you mean?" he stuttered. "There's a picture of your girlfriend in there, right?" she giggled as his eyes widened. "Yah, I don't have any girlfriend." he blurted. "I was just kidding, geez." she frankly said as she waved her hands. He scoffed as he his lips, the little habit of his.

Her smile suddenly vanished when it turned into a sudden frown. She sat near the window as she looked outside. She traced her fingers on the the window, her chin rested on her palm. L stood behind as he watched her. "Something wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter