XXXV

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Where are the others?" L asked as he approached Hoya and Dongwoo. "Sunggyu hyung has an errand to do, Sungjong went to the hospital to vist his grandma. Sungyeol met up with Yoobin, and Woohyun is being a nerd again." Hoya said as he tried to shoot some asteriods. "Yoobin?" L raised an eyebrow. "YES!" the two cheered inside the arcade. "Yup." Hoya responded. "I have a feeling that Yoobin will give her answer now." Dongwoo smiled.   "What do you mean answer? Aren't they together now?" L asked confusedly. "No! Yoobin didn't answer him when he confessed, but maybe she will soon." Hoya grinned. "And maybe their having a moment right now." Dongwoo said as he high-fived with Hoya. They started laughing but stopped when they saw L walking away. "Where are you going?" Hoya shouted. "Hmm. I guess I'm stuck with you." Hoya shrugged. "Yeah! YaDong moment." Dongwoo smiled as they left.   ~FLASHBACK "Yoobin, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he showed her a small white rose. "Girlfriend?" she asked as she stood there, suprised. "Mmm." he nodded and smiled.   "But...I...he...just...because.." she was tongue-tied. "It's okay." he said as he stood up. "Wait, you don't understand." she shook her head. "Until the rose will wilt. Give me your answer until the rose wilt."  he said. "Mmm." she looked down. "Don't worry about it. I'll accept your answer no matter what." he smiled and she nodded.

 

L was running around the streets searching for them. He stopped when he both saw them in the playground. He smiled because he thought he could still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter