XLI

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yoobin-ah!" Jieun, one of her classmates called.    "Nae?" she looked from what she was doing.    "Ms. Kang wants to see you on her office." she answered. "Why?" she asked curiously. "I don't know. She just told me to call you to her office." she shrugged. "Arasso, I'll be there in a minute." she said as she fixed her things. "Okay." she nodded and left.   She knocked on Ms. Kang's door. "Come in." she called. "Ms. Kang?" she muttered as she peeked through the door. "Oh! Yoobin-ah!" she called as she stood up. She went inside and her eyes widened when she saw Woohyun. Woohyun smiled when she looked at him confusedly. "Take a seat." she said as she offered her a chair.   "You must be wondering why I called you in here." Ms. Kang smiled and she nodded. "Well, I want to congratulate you for being a tutor to Woohyun." she said. "It was nothing..really." she meekly said. "That isn't nothing, it's the first time that Woohyun aced a test." she laughed.    "Noona." he called. "What? It's true." Ms. Kang said and she looked at Woohyun with an uneasy face."I called you here both because I want you to prepare for the Second Grading test." she said with a serious tone. "I wish you two the best." she smiled. "Mmm." we both nodded.    "You both can go now." she said. "I'll leave first." Yoobin bowed and left. Woohyun just looked at her figure disappearing and Ms. Kang noticed Woohyun. "You know..she's different." she started. "What?" he looked at her. "Don't be afraid to try again Woohyun...because I could see that she's very different." she said and Woohyun looked down. "She is..is she?" Woohyun looked and she nodded firmly.   "Yoobin-ah!" he called and she stopped as she looked back. "Oh! Woohyun-ssi." she muttered. "Sorry about that, Noona is very weird sometimes." he meekly said. "It's okay. It's kinda cool to see the other side of Ms. Kang besides being a teacher." she giggled. "Yeah.." he trailed off. "Hey! Hmmm..." he looked down as he rubbed the back of his neck.    "Do you want to grab some lunch together?" he asked. "Hmm. I already have my lunch on my locker." she answered. "Oooh.." he said with a hint of disappointment. "I'm sorry." she said. "It's okay..Eat well, okay?" he smiled. "Mmmm." she nodded and smiled. "I'll see you after class, okay? Bye.." he said and walked away.    She was sitting on a bench at the park. It was Saturday,and she's free until tomorrow. When she have nothing to do, she goes to the park, to relax or sometimes she takes care the twins, Seungyeon and Hyunseung, Mrs. Park's children. She brought out her sketchbook and started drawing. She closed her eyes as the warm breeze hit her gentle face. She doesn't know that someone is watching her closely.    When she opened her eyes, a can of soda appeared infront of her face. She traced the arm of the owner and it landed on....Woohyun. "Woohyun-ssi!" she muttered/ "Having a great time?" he smiled. "Mmm." she nodded. "Here," he said as he gave her the soda and she took it. "It seems like you've been here for hours." he said. "Ani.." she shook her head.    She opened the soda and she took a sip. Woohyun's gaze landed on her sketchbook. "It seems like you like to draw." he stated. "What?" she looked at Woohyun wtih a confused look. Woohyun pointed at his sketchbook. "Oh! This? Yeah, in my free time, I draw some random stuffs." she meekly said. "Ahh, have you tried showing your work to anybody?" he asked.   "Hihi..No." she meekly answered. "Why not?" he asked. "My works are really not that good." she said. "Well, can I see it then?" he asked. "Hmm...sure.." she answered as she handed him her sketchbook. "Wow!" Woohyun awed as he looked at her drawing.   Everything was a work of art. The curves, the shadows..everything was in place. She likes to draw people she see everyday. When something caught her attention, she instantly draw it. The techniques she use was unique. It seems like no one could copy it.    "It's beautiful." he complimented. "Jinjja?" she beamed. "Mmm." he nodded. "Kamsamhamnida." she smiled. He handed back her sketchbook. "You have alot of inspiration." he said. "Right." she looked down and her cheeks flushed.    "Yoobin.." he trailed off. "Hmm?" she looked up. "Thanks." he smiled. "For what?" she tilted her head in confusion. "For everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter