XVII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 "We will meet at the park. Saturday. 1 PM. See you :) -Sungyeol" 

 

Her eyes widened when she read the text. She almost forgot her date with Sungyeol and receiving the text from, she became nervous all of a sudden. "Oh! Eotteokhe? I don't even know what to wear. What if I embarrass myself infront of him? This is my very first date, I don't want to ruin it. But it would be abit embarrassing if he find out that I never been in a date before. Ahhhh. Eotteokhe?" she panicked as she paced back and forth.    L saw Yoobin's state when he walked up the stairs. "Pssh. Talking to herself again." he muttered. "Yah!" L shouted. She stopped and turned around. "You need to stop that habit of yours." he said. Oooh! L!" she hurriedly ran to L, ignoring what he just told her earlier.    "What is it?" L bluntly asked. "I need your help." she pouted. "What do you want?" he sternly looked at her. "Well, I'm going on a date with Sungyeol this Saturday and ....I never been in a date before." she meekly said. "So?" L raised an eyebrow. "I was kind of hoping that you could help me." she softly answered. "How?" L asked. "Can you give me some advice or something since I'm pretty sure you know alot about this kind of stuff." she replied.    *Sungyeol and her are pretty clueless when it comes to dates, and why am I the one who they always ask for help? * he thought."NO!" L retorted. "But...Please~ I don't want to embarrass myself infront of him and this will be my very first date." she begged. "Fine." L sighed. "Jinjjayo?" she beamed. "Yes. I have nothing to do anyway, so I'll just help instead of locking myself on my room." he said. "YAY!" she cheered. 

 

TE NE NE~ TE NE NE~ WELCOME TO MYUNGSOO'S DATE TIPS 101

 

NUMBER 1. 

When choosing some clothes to wear, it's better to use clothes that will match your personality. 

 

"Lets find something to wear." he said as he rummage on her wardrobe. He just pull it out of her drawer and throw it somewhere else. "Yah! Don't throw it anywhere you like." she shouted. "Yeah, yeah." he rolled his eyes. "You have dresses." he raised an eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter