XXVIII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NUMBER 6. 

Don't talk for too long, he might get bored and uninterested.

 

Yoobin and L were both sitting on a bench at the playground, watching families and kids having fun. They were also couples cuddling. "It's so beautiful in here." she smiled and L nodded. "L!" she called. "What?" he asked not leaving his gaze on a family that was having a good time. "What's a date?" she asked out of a blue. "What?" he blurted. "Just answer it." she exclaimed.    "Hmm. A date is a social activity where two persons spend their day together getting to know each other and having fun." he answered. "Two persons?" she looked around and she looked at L then to herself. "Does it mean that we're on a date?" she suddenly asked. L was shocked and then suddenly blushed. "No, we're not on a date." he bluntly answered as he looked down. "Oh! What is it then?" she asked. "Lets just say that we're in a friendly-date or just hanging out." he stated. "Oooh." she nodded.   "I guess you had been in alot of dates before since you know alot of stuffs." she said. "No, I have never been in a date before." he bluntly answered. "WHAT?!!!" she blurted in disbelief. "You heard me, I have never been in a date before." he repeated. "Then how do you know all about this stuff?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm a boy, Duh. Plus, my friends always complain after their dates are over." he plainly said.    "Why? You're very popular and all but you haven't been in a date before?" she said. "I don't have anytime for those kind of stuff anyway." he bluntly answered. "Oooh." she said as she looked at sky. "I'm guessing, Sungyeol will be your first date then." he said and she nodded. "But... I'm not really sure what will be his reaction if he finds out that I never had my first date before, he might think that no one is really interested at me." she looked down. "Pssh. Don't worry, Sungyeol wouldn't think about that." he retorted. "Really?" she asked and L nodded.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter