XLIX

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Oppa, Noona, what are you doing?" someone asked.   He stopped, she shook her head as they both realized their awkward position. He cleared his throat, and coughed. "Mianhe." she said as she stood up and dusted her sleeves. They both looked at the voice that interrupted them. They saw the two with a confused look.    "Noona, what were you two doing just now?" she innocently asked.    "Nothing, I just landed on him when he pulled me up." she explained. "Really?" she asked. "Hmm." she nodded. "Ani, I think they were gonna ki---" Hyunseong was stopped when she covered his mouth. "Yah! Hyunseong-ah, don't jump into conclusions." she warned.    Seungyeon just stood there, as she watched her brother being scolded by Yoobin. She saw the bigger man standing up as he dusted off his pants. "Are you okay, Oppa?" she asked. "Mmm." he nodded. "Oh, I think we need to head home now, I still have some work to do." Yoobin said as she looked at her watch.    "Oh, Arasso." the twins agreed. "Lets go." she said. While walking on their way home, the other man was walking as slow as he is. He was mumbling incoherent words as he hung his head low. The three of them moved away, not wanting to be affected by his bad arua.    "Oppa seems like in a bad mood right now." Seungyeon worriedly said. They turned around and he looks very annoyed right now. "Do you wanna know why?" his older brother whispered. She nodded eagerly. "He's mad because he failed on doing his move towards Noona." he answered. "What move?" she asked. "You know the..."   "YAH! Han Hyunseong, don't pollute your sister's innocent mind." Yoobin glared. "Hehehe." Hyunseong awkwardly laughed. "YAH!" she called. The former man looked up. "You need to walk faster." she teased. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." he answered as he quickened up his pace.

 

    She was walking on her way home. It was friday, it means that she don't have any work today. It was her time to be free. "Finally." she sighed with happiness. "I think I could go and grab some deokkbeoki." she smiled. She walked on her way out towards the front gate.    She took a halt when she saw the same figure that was leaning on the brick wall. As he wandered his eyes around. It seems like he was getting impatient. He sighed for the nth time as he looked around. She decided to approached him.    "Myungsoo-ah!" she called. He slowly turned around and he saw the girl that he was waiting for. "Finally." he rolled his eyes."Eh?!" she raised an eyebrow. "What took you so long?" he irritatedly asked. "What do you mean?" she asked, confused. "Let
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter